canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Title: Racist tirade on young cashier and customer at Calgary grocery store shocks witness
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2017-12-05 07:21:13
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:47 pm

What an asshole. He certainly won't be welcome to shop there again. I've seen people be complete jerks towards service staff in stores and restaurants though not with the physical attack part fortunately.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Don't bitch at the kid bitch at the multimillion dollar corporation that doesn't bother to train their staff properly. I shop at superstore from time to time and I was never so happy as to see cashierless checkouts. Now I don't have to deal with untrained people struggling to do a job that their employer could care less about.

Superstore has also developed the narrowest checkout lanes in the industry and when you combine that with the fact that they put every second person in line over to the otherside of the till which in turn blocks that other checkout lane to it's no wonder people go nuts and what is actually more surprising is that more people don't lose their minds over the lack of customer service, poor service, cattleshoot checkouts and improperly marked items. All of which are hallmarks of Superstore.

But, even if you hate the chain it's still not right to tee off on some poorly trained cashier who's just trying to make a living.

Last edited by Freakinoldguy on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Strutz wrote:
What an asshole. He certainly won't be welcome to shop there again. I've seen people be complete jerks towards service staff in stores and restaurants though not with the physical attack part fortunately.

here's hoping he sits in a holding cell with some brown dudes who recognize him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Hmmm...

Attachment:
File comment: jerk
calgary.PNG
calgary.PNG [ 248.9 KiB | Viewed 179 times ]

Let's see:

1. Shaved head.

2. Acts like he has a right to be an asshole to everyone around him.

3. Prone to fits of (probable) steroid-induced rage.

Yup, he's a cop. :idea:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Live in a small town. If there's more than one person in line, they're buzzing to open another till.
The shelves are empty, no one's stocking or facing product because they have to keep running back and forth to the till. Go in on a holiday and all the cashiers have 20 years seniority - all the youngsters called in sick that day plus the day before and the day after. When they are there they're miserable because they don't make as much as the ones who actually earned some seniority.
Brought in a clipping of the 3 Vets and how they found boots and uniforms lost in the warehouse since the 1950s and 1960s because of poor inventory control and asked the manager if that's what happened to the fish & cheese they promo'd 2 months ago.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Quote:
Let's see:

1. Shaved head.

Cousin shaves his head. Told him it's cool on a black guy. White guys with shaved heads make you immediately think asshole or on chemo...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Hmmm...

Attachment:
calgary.PNG

Let's see:

1. Shaved head.

You forgot NFL team t-shirt. Extra confirmation right there of hyper-assholery. If this guy has kids then he's definitely tantruming and screaming his head off at them from the stands or sidelines during their hockey or soccer games.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:11 pm

herbie wrote:
Cousin shaves his head. Told him it's cool on a black guy. White guys with shaved heads make you immediately think asshole or on chemo...

Steroids are a form of chemo. :idea:

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/informatio ... roids.html

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Thanos wrote:
You forgot NFL team t-shirt. Extra confirmation right there of hyper-assholery.

Ah, so anyone that's a football fan is automatically an 'asshole' in your book? I'm a hardcore football fan, I yell at the TV when the game is on, but I don't go yelling at slow cashiers or retail store staff. I speak in a normal tone of voice to store staff if there's a problem, and it usually gets fixed quickly to my satisfaction. I see no need to yell and scream. But.....according to your stereotype, I'm an asshole regardless.

Thanks for the stereotype. I'll think of you the next game I watch.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Football's just a bunch of dumb animals smashing into each other.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Pittsburgh Penguins
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:28 pm

Racism comes in many different forms.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:52 pm

Quote:
the multimillion dollar corporation that doesn't bother to train their staff properly.

Do any? Told a lady in the assisted care home to call the phone guy back, add a jack beside her DSL modem and put a DSL filter on her "Fell down and can't get up" line.
She called today, he did neither, told her her line was running "up to spec" and left.
Her line was downloading at under 100K... when I looked there was a 100 ft flat cord line running to the other room with about 80 ft coiled up and taped right next to where he put the modem. A choke! Don't train them at all these days.
Bastard didn't even turn on Magnifier for the blind old bat, wasn't his job. Gotta go back tomorrow fix it myself.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:23 pm

CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
, I yell at the TV when the game is on

-J.

Try this
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/relaxation-technique/art-20045368

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:00 pm

I damn near lost it today in the grocery store, the cashier took nearly 5 minutes to find the price code for a bag of nuts, when it was my turn she couldn't find the code for Mandarin oranges, ended up having to go to the service desk again to get it. When I was loading my bag she mumbled something at me.....excuse me??.....I said it doesn't register....what doesn't register???..... I just told you your card isn't working.....what card.....I just told you, your Air Miles card doesn't register.....so, I went to the service counter, the lady there ran it through.....no problem with it at all..... :twisted: :twisted: