canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Title: RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employees
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: shockedcanadian
Date: 2016-10-25 18:58:24
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Looks like OPP and TPS will be following suit soon. Considering how much damage these agencies have done to our reputation around the world, costing us God knows how much trade and investment, this is the least we can expect.

TPS is on a hiring freeze, with more information will come more pressure to CUT the fat and abusive, cronies...mark my words it WILL be cut. I hope Mark Saunders and Vince Hawkes frequent this site (or some of their agents), because those who violate our Charter are about to pay a price with more than just our allies...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:36 pm

I trust you've gone through the liberty of informing our allies of the good news.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:48 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
I trust you've gone through the liberty of informing our allies of the good news.

Right now I'm working on the TPS and OPP, so no. Have to focus on businesses out of the U.S primarily who have in the past considered investing in Toronto or Ontario. Or, who are there now, I will do the courtesy of advising them my experiences in case they consider expansion.

In a bit of a holding pattern until the presidential election is settled, once the dust settles I will have a brand new administration to reach out to. Said my piece about CETA and Canadas trustworthiness when dealing with whistleblowers and accountability to the EU, so that's done.

I appreciate the heads up though, reminders are never a bad thing. Have a great day!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:12 am

You actually think companies are choosing not to expand or do business in Ontario because of the police force?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:23 am

Tricks Tricks:
You actually think companies are choosing not to expand or do business in Ontario because of the police force?

I think businesses and the executives who run them absolutely consider all factors when deciding where to invest. if this means taking some interest in an email that includes the Premier of Ontario, Mayor of Toronto, chiefs of police of TPS and OPP, absolutely. I am an open book, decided a few years ago this was the best approach. If I am going to lose so much and have my life stolen from me, it is going to come at a great cost to those who support these methods.

When speaking to a high ranking U.S government employee who worked for the Department of Commerce (among others), this person became quite interested in what I had to share. Went further when granted a couple of email addresses to state my case. These details trickle down and proliferate, I am glad they do.

In America they learn about Civics, it is mandatory in most high schools. Defined as: the study of the theoretical and practical aspects of citizenship, its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government. In Canada we are forced to courses such as Family Studies. See the difference?

Unlike Canadians and it's media, Americans listen. Americans respect opinions and challenges to the status quo. Americans prefer progress and defiance to improve society rather than being docile and passive. I have learned a great deal by interacting with Americans, thus, part of my admiration for their system.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:40 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
In America they learn about Civics, it is mandatory in most high schools.

Civics is mandatory in Ontario highschools.

nutsy nutsy:
In Canada we are forced to courses such as Family Studies.

Incorrect.

nutsy nutsy:
See the difference?

The difference between facts and your loony delusions? Yes, I see the difference.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am

Lemmy Lemmy:

nutsy nutsy:
See the difference?

The difference between facts and your loony delusions? Yes, I see the difference.

Yes Lemmy, God Save the Queen. Don't dare fight back if you are persecuted, it's just the God Ordained outcome of ones caste. Accept it and smile, maybe offer a polite bow if you can.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 am

Yes Lemmy, God Save the Queen. Don't dare fight back if you are persecuted, it's just the God Ordained outcome of ones caste...

There's not much place for gods nor queens in my world. But keep punching at clouds. It must be especially good for your overall wellbeing to be perpetually outraged at nothing.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
Yes Lemmy, God Save the Queen. Don't dare fight back if you are persecuted, it's just the God Ordained outcome of ones caste...

There's not much place for gods nor queens in my world. But keep punching at clouds. It must be especially good for your overall wellbeing to be perpetually outraged at nothing.

Yes, being detained at the border with my wife even though I have no record or allegations. All part of my imagination.

The FOIA request and files which I received from the U.S government, all just a conspiracy to try and trick me into believing it happened.

Let me tell you, with the threats, employment interference and border detainment, I have one hell of an imagination.

Hey, maybe the RCMP lawsuits aren't even real, I just made them up. The $100M+ settlement to women and gross comments by Bob Paulson about the women in these lawsuits, that didn't happen...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:09 am

You should see a shrink. 'Cause you're not going to get the help you need here.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:10 am

Lemmy Lemmy:
You should see a shrink. 'Cause you're not going to get the help you need here.

Clearly not from you.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:27 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:

We've received the memo and we no longer trust you. :wink:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am

Yes, being detained at the border with my wife even though I have no record or allegations.

Yes, this happens to US citizens all the time...and not even at our borders! Why should you get any better levels of abuse than the standard abuse we put up with every day?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:07 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Yes, being detained at the border with my wife even though I have no record or allegations.

Yes, this happens to US citizens all the time...and not even at our borders! Why should you get any better levels of abuse than the standard abuse we put up with every day?

Because the abuses I am experiencing are not only illegal, but ultimately vindictive. I have not committed a crime, but Canadian authorities are working hard (and unsuccessfully) to try and prevent me from spreading the facts to Americans. From the Department of Justice to large American corporations, Canadian underhanded tactics are now known. For what reason would American businesses not be pouring in to hire Canadians, especially in Ontario where corporate taxes are the lowest in North America, health coverage is paid for and wages are relatively low? Something is amiss.

Canada's economy is so bad the Bank or Canada was considering lowering rates! Any lower, banks will be paying people to borrow. The security apparatus isn't helping this situation you can be sure.