CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28718
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:49 pm
 


Title: Report calls Ontario 'major hub' for human trafficking, sexual violence
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-12-13 13:05:05
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33492
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:49 pm
 


Man, there go those Muslims again.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24275
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:56 pm
 


I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing as it's an issue now...

Two words immediately jumped into my head when I heard this - York and Mississauga.

But there's nothing in the media about that, so it's not an issue right?

Or maybe the issue is conspicuous by it's absence of mention. Kind of like how Muslims are "Asians" in England, or "Youths" in France and "Swedes" in Finland,

http://www.nyatider.nu/disclosure-the-f ... -citizens/

according to their media. In ours they just don't exist.

Until a bottom squib on page 11 two days after the court conviction 3 years after the event.

Perhaps, this looks like a job for Ezra. :wink:


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 318
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:57 pm
 


Some of this might be a nasty byproduct of capitalism. Some of this might be from immigrants.

Either Way, this calls for an RCMP crackdown.


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28046
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:18 pm
 


Are the strolls located near bike paths so the creepy old hippies in their spandex can get there via cycles and not use nasty carbon-emitting cars?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14083
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:54 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing as it's an issue now...

Two words immediately jumped into my head when I heard this - York and Mississauga.

But there's nothing in the media about that, so it's not an issue right?

Or maybe the issue is conspicuous by it's absence of mention. Kind of like how Muslims are "Asians" in England, or "Youths" in France and "Swedes" in Finland,


In other words, since the report didn't say the Sex traffickers were Muslim,that proves they're Muslim?


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28046
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:59 pm
 


Won't know until arrests happen and names of the pimps are released. If they're Muslim they won't be identified by race because that would be racism, or some other bullshit excuse the media operates by in order not to upset the feelings of some of the monsters out there.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14083
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:30 pm
 


We won't know if Stephen Harper eats abducted children for dinner either, so we'll have to wait until the facts come out.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4814
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 pm
 


If we are just throwing random accusations around, I would like to submit this group for consideration:


CARNIES!!!

Image


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28046
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:37 pm
 


It'll be fun watching you guys fall over yourselves again in your rush to say it's not worth paying attention to, just like you did with the Rotherham atrocity, if arrests are made and 19 out of 20 pimps have Mohammed as a name.

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14083
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:24 pm
 


Right because most pimps are Muslim. That's a newly discovered fact.

And I'm not sure what you think was said about Rotherham, but youve gone full Fiddle on this one.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9445
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:27 pm
 


Image
8O


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28046
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:30 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Right because most pimps are Muslim. That's a newly discovered fact.

And I'm not sure what you think was said about Rotherham, but youve gone full Fiddle on this one.


No, I'm saying that if most of the pimps turn out to be Muslim you'll ignore the possible religious factor behind it just like liberals tried to do when most of the pimps in Rotherham turned out to be Muslim.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24275
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:47 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing as it's an issue now...

Two words immediately jumped into my head when I heard this - York and Mississauga.

But there's nothing in the media about that, so it's not an issue right?

Or maybe the issue is conspicuous by it's absence of mention. Kind of like how Muslims are "Asians" in England, or "Youths" in France and "Swedes" in Finland,


In other words, since the report didn't say the Sex traffickers were Muslim,that proves they're Muslim?


No, not in other words.

Other words are only necessary in the progtopian world of fantasy think. I meant exactly what I said.

BTW nice to have you back. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14083
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:05 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
Right because most pimps are Muslim. That's a newly discovered fact.

And I'm not sure what you think was said about Rotherham, but youve gone full Fiddle on this one.


No, I'm saying that if most of the pimps turn out to be Muslim you'll ignore the possible religious factor behind it just like liberals tried to do when most of the pimps in Rotherham turned out to be Muslim.


Well AFAIK religion wasn't a factor in the Rotherham gang. Despite the fact that they were predominantly of Pakistani heritage, none were apparently very religious, they did drigs, booze etc which is is forbidden in Islam even to many moderates. It sounds like the ringleaders may not have been immigrants from Pakistan but ratherUK-born descendents of Pakistani immigrants.

And ICYMI this week they tried the first batch of defendants, which included two women who were WHITE child welfare workers who trafficked girls in their care to the gangs.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.