canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

wow. no way. I always thought he was straight...this guy has been a zero since I was in high school. who cares. maybe his boyfriend likes his "music", this guy was talentless in 1999 and he still has no talent (I was going to say he sucks...)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm

In other surprising news, it has been reported that the sun continues to rise in the east.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:48 am

Hear that? Know what that sound is? It's the collective yawn of indifference. Back to obscurity with you Mr. Martin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am

llama66 llama66:
wow. no way. I always thought he was straight...this guy has been a zero since I was in high school. who cares. maybe his boyfriend likes his "music", this guy was talentless in 1999 and he still has no talent (I was going to say he sucks...)

Ricky martin always did suck apparently not only as music for all these years. There were times women would make fools of themselves by going ape trying to get into his pants by doing such things as throwing hotel keys at his feet along with their underwear they just was weren't his his favorite sex.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Anyone who couldn't tell that Ricky Martin was gay back in 1999 (or whenever his career was skyrocketing) has probably been hit by a bus already...or at least had the white cane knocked from their hands by a bus.