Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Wrong-o. It proves he said what he said.

Are you saying you don't think context matters?

No, I am saying what I am saying, which is what I have said many times now, and which you insist on trying to twist to your "fake news" ends.

You, sir, are the very definition of gaslighting. We have a statement on video. We have the subsequent and immediate leaving of Breitbart. We have a book deal pulled. We have a rare apology from Mr. Yiannopolous. These are all facts, and yet you insist on dragging in all these irrelevant, highly speculative, aspects to try to convince me that what is real isn't real. You post what you allege I said,. when I never said anything of the sort. I never said Milo was perpetrator. I never said he was a victim. I never said his comments were or were not taken out of context. All just dreamed up by you to maintain the fact-resistant fantasy world you live in.

"Context" is just another word they've hijacked and distorted so much that in these instances it means absolutely nothing. "Yeah, but you're taking it out of context because (insert name of whatever alt-Reich asshole here) didn't mean any of what he said". Jesus H. Christ, "gaslighting" is far too tame a word to use to describe this kind of ethical perversity. :roll: