canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm

An actor who when he played non comedic roles, demonstrated his wide ranging talent.
Myself, he has them laughing in Heaven.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:22 pm

I just read that he was trained as a dramatic actor at Julliard and along with Christopher Reeves was one of 2 people while there to study under John Houseman.

Strange because I always thought he was just a comedian who took up acting but, this would explain the 4 Academy Award Nominations and 1 win.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:03 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
I just read that he was trained as a dramatic actor at Julliard and along with Christopher Reeves was one of 2 people while there to study under John Houseman.

Strange because I always thought he was just a comedian who took up acting but, this would explain the 4 Academy Award Nominations and 1 win.

I knew he was a classically trained actor. And his quick wit made him an amazing comedian; comedians said his improv (like most of Good Morning Vietnam) was funnier than material they took months to develop. He was also the first person to make Christopher Reeves laugh after he had his accident.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 am

I'd said that Lisa was acquainted with Robin Williams around ten years ago and she corrected me that it was more like 15 years ago when she'd worked with him on the development plan for Treasure Island in San Francisco. It was after he'd filmed Bicentennial Man with much of the filming completed at Treasure Island. Neither of us is really sure of the exact date.

In any case, it was a happier time and I appreciate his kindness and courtesy to Mrs. Bart.

Attachments:
File comment: Robin & Lisa
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 147.61 KiB | Viewed 31 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 am

And, of course, the peanut gallery from The Religion of Peace has to weigh in on Twitter (the Twitter ID's are present if anyone cares to verify these quotes for themselves) - the quotes are in Italics. :

$1:
For those who talk about the khanzer Robin Williams, you need to double check your Al-Wala’ Wal Bara’ aqeeda #ISIS http://t.co/jv09gajduT

— Abu Bakr Al-Janabi (@Alansarialjanab) August 12, 2014

Those of you who say “RIP” to #RobinWilliams check out what he said about Islam. http://t.co/LeT8pz2GZK May Allah make him burn.

— Abdullah (@mujahid4life) August 12, 2014

“Jumanjihadi”? It’s kinda catchy.

— Abdullah (@mujahid4life) August 12, 2014

Robin williams is non muslim No RIP
— ShahNawaz (@4ndly) August 12, 2014

Robin Williams did not become a muslim therefore it is haram to say RIP

— Abul Hassan (@HamzaSarar) August 12, 2014

@Alansarialjanab he committed suicide, cross dressed for a living and defames our religion may Allah give him what he deserves in the akhira

— Abu Hamzah AlNabilsi (@abuhamzah1948) August 12, 2014

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:08 pm

$1:
It’s with great sadness that I am about to say this: Maybe Robin Williams is in Hell. We forget that he blasphemed God, used profane language, and planted dirty jokes in the minds of people.

http://whatitmeanstobeachristian.wordpress.com/

$1:
This tragic outcome of Robin Williams’ life demonstrated that no matter how talented and influential one is, if they lack a sound spiritual foundation in Jesus Christ, they will perish and end up in eternal hell.

http://cherylkicksass.blogspot.ae/2014/ ... heist.html

$1:
Greetings True Christians!

Did you know that Robin Williams is burning in Hell as we speak? That’s right boys and girls. Robin Williams is being tormented by Satan and the demons forever. Robin Williams was one of Satan’s favorite servants, and his sinful ways punched his ticket to Hell.

http://creationsciencestudy.wordpress.c ... s-in-hell/
( I can go on and on and on )

And your point is what ? You're such a dick weed Bart that even in an obituary thread you couldn't help yourself spurting out diarrhea from your pie hole, eh ?

P.S : Apologies for further ruining this thread, mods delete it if you want.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:12 pm

In the aftermath of his death so called friends are coming out of the wood work saying he was almost broke willing to take any role to pay the bills etc, like his family needs to hear that drivel. :evil:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:29 pm

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Speaking of cross-dressing, CBC reported that the future of Mrs. Doubtfire II "may be in jeopardy".
If they even think of a Mrs. Doubtfire II now the theatres that show it should be burned.
That's blasphemy!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:36 pm

BRAH BRAH:
In the aftermath of his death so called friends are coming out of the wood work saying he was almost broke willing to take any role to pay the bills etc, like his family needs to hear that drivel. :evil:

Tabloids are reporting he was more than $30 million in debt, 2 divorces cleaning him out.

Brought on by his family.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Carers for the world's most intelligent gorilla claim she was 'close to tears' following news of Robin Williams' death - 13 years after video captured the two becoming fast friends

"Williams made Koko laugh and smile for the first time since her longtime companion, a gorilla named Michael, had died six months earlier"

The video of the two meeting is at the link. It's pretty cool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... iends.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:21 am

martin14 martin14:
BRAH BRAH:

Tabloids are reporting he was more than $30 million in debt, 2 divorces cleaning him out.

Brought on by his family.

I wonder if it's true. If I were $30 million in debt, I might just hang myself too and I'm not clinically depressed. If it is true, I hope that driving this guy to his death haunts their dreams to their own ends.

Money.

Money and greed ...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:06 am

desertdude desertdude:
And your point is what ? You're such a dick weed Bart that even in an obituary thread you couldn't help yourself spurting out diarrhea from your pie hole, eh ?

It was diarrhea and it was from dick weeds so feel free to respond to those dick weed moslems on Twitter and tell them the same thing you just said to me. :idea:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:35 am

Right after you respond to the links proved. They have all comments section as well. I can provide a lot more if you want.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:25 am

Can we just agree that ALL religious fundamentalists are a bunch of friggin' retards?
Anyone who takes pleasure in the death of a person who brought so much laughter to the world is a sick bastard that doesn't deserve to have their garbage repeated.