bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:06 am

martin14 martin14:
andyt andyt:

What I've read of the links on this thread, I don't believe you.

Yeah well that fits your normal pattern, refusing evidence brought right to your plate, because ' it just can't be true '.
Nice twist. Because of the links given on this very thread, including by you, that contradict ccgc's figure he just pulled out of his ass, I don't believe him.

martin14 martin14:
Now, in a desperate effort, you want to deflect from discussing the 1400 children
in Rotherham to all sex crime in the UK, so you can somehow try to protect your
precious left wing bigotry, that ' it just can't be true '.
It was ccgc that claimed 95 percent of grooming in Britain was done by Pakistani Muslims, which is bullshit. No deflection at all. We know who was involved in Rotherham, but turns out in other cities it just ain't the people you hate so much you're willing to overlook all the grooming done by whites and blacks, and make it all about the Asians. Turns out even the Asians aren't all Pakistani Muslims, but, you know, just people from Asia, vs people from Europe or Africa.

martin14 martin14:
andyt andyt:
Muslim girls just aren't out and about by themselves at night,

Both you and BF have been called out by Zippy for victim shaming, and rightly so.
I guess when it comes right down to it, it is better to blame the white victims,
rather than the Muslim perps.
Wow, you're learning from the feminists, where making statements of fact are twisted into blaming the victim.

martin14 martin14:
Oh and in reference to your other question, multiculturalism doesn't work.

The UK is a shining example of this failure, with Sweden being not far behind.

Well, we got that much from your trite comment. In the words of Henry Gibson: "so what are you going to do about it, white boy?"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 am

andyt andyt:
It was ccgc that claimed 95 percent of grooming in Britain was done by Pakistani Muslims, which is bullshit. No deflection at all. We know who was involved in Rotherham, but turns out in other cities it just ain't the people you hate so much you're willing to overlook all the grooming done by whites and blacks, and make it all about the Asians. Turns out even the Asians aren't all Pakistani Muslims, but, you know, just people from Asia, vs people from Europe or Africa.

Nobody knows the exact percentage, because the issue of targeted gang attacks sourced to particular cultures or religions has been a leftist pariah and they control the machinery that would authorize such a study. The issue has not been studied in any sort of professional manner, and that would include the Guardian's leftist apologist report you posted. In the mean time we have been told, and by some are still being told, not to notice the obvious.

However if one does notice a trend of gangs of men exploiting vulnerable underage girls of a certain class in the UK it's pretty hard not to say, "Hey, almost all of the assholes doing it are Pakistani Muslims, and there's a certain type on the political left who don't want us to notice".

However, once one wades through the leftist whines and blubbering of calls for tolerance for imagined victims while being commanded to ignore the plight of actual, for real, victims, one can ask oneself 'why is this happening, and what can be done about it'.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:56 am

We do know. The guardian showed two studies that found the race of the men involved. The majority were white, doubt if they were all Muslim converts. Only 5% were clearly identified as Pakistanis. You can't extrapolate from this one case (for Zips benefit, one case means this one town where this was allowed to fester for so long) and claim it's the same deal all over England. All over England there are people doing this, and most aren't Muslim or Pakistani. And as the article said, focusing on this incidence makes people forget that far more girls are targeted thru the internet, and and the large majority of those perps are pasty faced anglicans.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 am

This morning on the drive in to work one of the news people on local radio referred to this event and said:

"Political correctness is a hate crime against people who state the obvious"

And he is right.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:08 am

andyt andyt:
We do know. The guardian showed two studies that found the race of the men involved. The majority were white, doubt if they were all Muslim converts. Only 5% were clearly identified as Pakistanis. You can't extrapolate from this one case (for Zips benefit, one case means this one town where this was allowed to fester for so long) and claim it's the same deal all over England. All over England there are people doing this, and most aren't Muslim or Pakistani. And as the article said, focusing on this incidence makes people forget that far more girls are targeted thru the internet, and and the large majority of those perps are pasty faced anglicans.

Is it your conjecture then that no changes should have been required in the Catholic church and the horrific child abuse scandals they were involved in because the majority of child abusers aren't Catholic clergy?

When a Pakistani Muslim abuses a girl who happens to be non-Muslim, it's a crime. When a group of Pakistani Muslims systematically abuses girls because they are not Muslim, it's a hate crime.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:29 am

As I said, I think hate crimes are bullshit. The crime is just as bad either way.

As for changes, of course there should be changes. Changes on the part of the authorities that allowed this to fester, same as the Catholic Church. My guess is with this outcry the changes will occur for the police much quicker than the church.

What changes do you suggest should be forced onto Pakistani Muslims because some of them did this?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:35 am

The children's 'charity' that's partly behind this is now catching a lot of heat. In no small part, the fact that the agency is headed by a Pakistani moslem and the fact that he's refusing to answer direct questions is going to make this thing blow up.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... re-charity

In a completely unrelated matter, both the UKIP and the EDL are reporting massive spikes in new memberships.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 am

andyt andyt:
What changes do you suggest should be forced onto Pakistani Muslims because some of them did this?

The ones who did this and the ones who helped to cover it up should be invited to leave the UK along with the Brits who helped cover up the crimes.

The UK still has banishment laws on the books and this is a fine time to dust them off and put them to good use.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 am

andyt andyt:
We do know. The guardian showed two studies that found the race of the men involved. The majority were white, doubt if they were all Muslim converts. Only 5% were clearly identified as Pakistanis.

I saw Little Suzy's report. Where was the second one?

The report I saw had been widely criticized, and the figures mocked. There are no real figures in that report, only claims of figures. I would call that report debunked. No, I would call it nonsense.

Here's a different report from an organization from the opposite side of the political spectrum as yours.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-c ... 3-2014.pdf

It says the phenomena of Muslim Grooming Gangs is widely known throughout the UK, and although there are no real, credible figures available anywhere from anybody, the evidence that is available appears to point to a dominance of a particular demographic to a specific sort of crime.

More specifically it suggests "it's almost always gangs of Pakistani Muslim doing the gang grooming of vulnerable underage girls the state refuses to protect in the UK."

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:40 am

Now this is where they need an inquiry, rather than for missing aboriginal women. Heads need to roll here. It's good that this is getting the attention it deserves. But, as the Guardian said, that can also obfuscate the larger problem of girls being groomed like this, by men of all races and religions. Instead it just becomes anti-Pakistani hysteria, which serves no one.

But it also goes to what I've been saying for Canada, and bee called racist for. Don't allow masses of any ethnic/cultural group in at once, because they will cluster together rather than integrate. That applies to Protestant Americans as much as Muslim Pakistanis. Way reduce overall immigration numbers, and take only those are are of demonstrable benefit for Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:48 am

andyt andyt:
But, as the Guardian said, that can also obfuscate the larger problem of girls being groomed like this, by men of all races and religions. Instead it just becomes anti-Pakistani hysteria, which serves no one.

And talk like that is only a hysterical left wing whine to ignore the obvious.

As to the Guardian...if that's your only source you don't have one.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:01 am

It is almost always Pakistani Muslims responsible for the particular variety of rape jihad we have been seeing in the UK.

They do it there. The same demographic has been responsible for another variety of rape Jihad on the subcontinent.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/08/the-lo ... -in-india/

Why do they do it? Because they can.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:08 am

andyt andyt:
As I said, I think hate crimes are bullshit. The crime is just as bad either way.

I disagree, as do most people given that hate laws exist in most democracies. Hate crimes cause greater individual and social harm, in my opinion.

Indeed, the failure or fear to address the race/culture issue is identified as a contributing factor to this abuse going on for so long.

$1:
As for changes, of course there should be changes. Changes on the part of the authorities that allowed this to fester, same as the Catholic Church. My guess is with this outcry the changes will occur for the police much quicker than the church.

No, the Church had to look inward, and had to change inwardly. As did the authorities responsible.

$1:

Limited immigration to prevent cultural upheaval. Prosecution of these offences as hate crimes. I wouldn't "force" any change. Ultimately it will be an existential issue for British Muslims. This grooming, this convulsion of barbarity by the Islamic State (abetted by "homegrown" terrorists) and domestic acts of terrorism, as Fiddle points out, will swell the ranks of UKIP and EDL.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:46 pm

From the Two Thousand Completely Isolated Incidents Department comes this:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b0d_1409335993

$1:
A STUDENT suffered horrific injuries after being subjected to a terrifying rape by a violent shop worker who offered to help her get home from a Leeds nightclub.

Mohammed Ditta, 27, was given a 16-year sentence today over the sex attack on the medical student after he lured her into the shop in the early hours of the morning and threatened to kill her.

A court heard the 20-year-old victim had been visiting Leeds with friends and had been ejected from a nightclub when Ditta preyed upon her.

She had to undergo surgery following the sex attack after suffering life-threatening internal injuries.

Ditta offered to let the woman into shop where he worked in the Woodhouse area of the city to charge up her mobile phone in the early hours of February 2 this year.

She was in fancy dress at the time and had been separated from her friends.

The court heard the young woman was disoriented and vulnerable and was a long way from the hotel where she was staying.

Once inside, Ditta lowered the metal shutters and she let out a “blood curdling” scream as she realised she would be trapped inside with her attacker.

People living nearby heard her cries for help but could not find where it was coming from.

Ditta threatened to kill the woman unless she went along with his sexual demands.

Leeds Crown Court heard Ditta was out of prison on licence at the time of the attack after being given a six-year sentence for a bottle attack on a man.

The woman was subjected to a 20-minute ordeal before Ditta raised the shutter and allowed her to leave.

She ran to a nearby house to raise the alarm.

A woman who helped her described her a being terrified and “beyond crying.”

Surgeons who later examined her described her injuries as the worst they had ever seen.

Ditta then stayed behind at the shop, which is owned by one of his relatives, and disposed of evidence, including the victim’s handbag and driving licence.

He was arrested but denied the attack, claiming that sex had been consensual.

He was found guilty of rape after a trial earlier this month.

Ditta, of Gipton Wood Avenue, Roundhay, was made the subject of an extended sentence after Recorder Timothy Roberts told him he posed a serious risk of committing further violent or sexual offences against members of the public.

He must serve a minimum of eight years in prison before he is eligible to apply for release from custody and will remain on licence for a further eight years.

Recorder Roberts said: “You had struck terror into the heart of that young woman. You knew that because you had heard that scream at close quarters and still you did not desist.

“You told her that you would kill her if she did not do what you asked and she believed you.

“That was an instinctively wise decision on her part because what she did not know then was that you had been in prison for six years for the crime of wounding with intent.”

The recorder described the victim as an intelligent, articulate and courageous young lady.

He added: “This particular offence of rape caused serious internal injury and lasting psychological harm to a sensitive and virtuous young lady.”

After the case, Detective Constable Andy Queen said: “Ditta is a sexual predator who saw a vulnerable young woman as an opportunity to be exploited for his own gratification.

“He put the victim through a horrendously traumatic ordeal. He has denied responsibility all along and has shown absolutely no remorse for his actions. He clearly presents a significant danger to women. We hope the victim and her family can take some degree of comfort from knowing he has now been brought to justice.”

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 pm

andyt andyt:
martin14 martin14:
andyt andyt:

What I've read of the links on this thread, I don't believe you.

Yeah well that fits your normal pattern, refusing evidence brought right to your plate, because ' it just can't be true '.
Nice twist. Because of the links given on this very thread, including by you, that contradict ccgc's figure he just pulled out of his ass, I don't believe him.

Apparently I keep The times up my ass, don't know why when the Daily Mail is a family owned newspaper...

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/c ... 863078.ece

andyt andyt:

On the surface I can agree. Rape is rape. The victim is still traumatized in the same way and most likely suffer the same after effects. However, pedophilia can be a sickness of the mind, a deep urge do some serous harm to a child. This, situation is a crime based on religious and cultural bias against a child due to the colour of her skin. A pedo acts because his mind can't distinguish right from wrong, the later could have said "no harming a child, any child Is wrong" they didn't.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  11  12 ... 20  Next