CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Palin's co-writer ghostwriter has some interesting baggage of her own as well:

http://gawker.com/5371146/sarah-palins- ... and-wackos

and:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article ... ist_McCain

$1:
If you’re going out shopping for a ghostwriter, how hard is it to find reputable people without extremist views and associations?

There are thousands of people who could have done this job. Sarah Palin picked one who is an extreme anti-abortion creationist, associated with an open white supremacist.

Bad judgment doesn’t even begin to describe this.

This ought to bring all sorts of joy to every faux conservative neo-Confederate and whackjob Ron Paul fringist who now make up the bulk of the Republican base.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Funny.. when I posted the possibility of Obama using Bill Ayers to write his his book, I was rapidly shut down.
us-politics-f18/who-wrote-dreams-and-why-it-matters-t75216.html

In fact...
Thanos Thanos:
Personally I'd find a Palin autobiography about as interesting as one Paris Hilton would put out.

You seen to have changed your mind. You just can't leave this thread alone.
Like FOX or this book. If you don't like it, don't read it.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:26 pm

karra karra:
What petty people seem to ignore is that she was put forth by the GOP as a VP contender and then promptly abandoned by same - what you also seem to ignore is her incredible attraction to you know; basic, hard-working, salt-of-the-earth Amercians - simply, because she is one.

Of course, the more you complain and diss her - the more she grows in popularity - so keep up your disparaging remarks - your offensive misogynistic petulance - and your utter and complete disregard for someone who actually has a view of what America wants and desires;

as opposed to the current TOTUS who just flew back from Europe with his tail between his wings - and while I'm on the topic why doesn't someone start a thread re The One's accomplishments so far - snicker.

Not released until November 17th and already it is number one - that alone should tell/inform/communicate/illuminate and teach the sad-sack illiterate liberal masses who truly do require one word per one page in order not to overtax their already mind-numbing inabilities.

To you, I suggest not spending money on this book as it is my understanding and belief that there are in fact a whole bunch of words per page. . . .

If she is such a people’s candidate why did she up and leave with over a year left in her first term in office? It seems she cares more about making money than actually doing the job is ran and campaigned for.
I wish I could find a copy of that disassembled rant she spewed at the end of her quitting speech.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:

If she is such a people’s candidate why did she up and leave with over a year left in her first term in office? It seems she cares more about making money than actually doing the job is ran and campaigned for.
I wish I could find a copy of that disassembled rant she spewed at the end of her quitting speech.

That's why, if she had wanted her farewell speech to make any sense at all, instead of writing it herself she should have left the word-putting-together stuff to the aforementioned Lolcats. Kittehs noes all bout gud splelling n grammah!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:12 pm

What part of the >13 false corruption charges did you miss?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:16 pm

So to get someone out of office you just have to accuse them 13 times of corruption?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:22 pm

She was charged a dozen times and all those claims came back as false.
She could have dug in and held on but the taxpayers of Alaska wouldn't be getting the governor they paid for, would they?

We dealt with this on page-2. Why can't you simply let this go?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Because I want to learn something.

Has Alaska made any changes to the way people file these claims?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Arn't you the American here?
It seemed to be quite fine up untill the whole focus of the Democratic party and their friends in the media turned upon them.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Nope not American.

I just want to get the full story. I would listen to the right wing media outlets in the states but they are just too extreme for me. If I ask this way I get the information without the crying, yelling and less rhetoric.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:39 pm

And again we have another case of the "Because they are popular, you should just shut up" argument.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 pm

If she's so dumb and rejected by the masses, her books wouldn't sell and we wouldn't be reading this thread. Why waste time on her?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Again because I dont know if I am really missing something, if there is more to her that I am missing. So far I havent seen anything, just people saying she is great, because she is a woman, has a disabled baby, and people are accusing her of being corrupt when she is a saint.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Maybe now she could say something witty and mean about David letterman.. :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:16 pm

I wouldnt mind hearing her flaming him a bit.