Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:14 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I'm trying to think of something we import from Saud that I will miss.

I can't seem to come up with anything. [huh]

I don't mind the well educated and rational immigrants we get from SA who flee that shithole and then purposefully assimilate as Americans.

Of course, around California we just see them as rich Mexicans. :lol:

Lots of them sign up for pilot training, too!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 am

llama66 llama66:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Some good news!

Saudi Arabia to sell off Canadian assets and stop buying Canadian wheat and barley

Part of the Wheat Board is up for sale, cheap!

And more grains for beer!

Why the fuck do they need barley? Is it for the alcohol they don't brew?

As animal feed. They are also under the mistaken idea that feeding ruminants grains to make them fatter also makes for better meat.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
We all import the dying petro-dollar.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BRAH BRAH:
Meanwhile Canada is buying Saudi Arabia's "Terror-Oil" because the Alberta Oil Sands are Evil or something.

No, we aren't.

Saudi Arabian crude oil imports to Canada easy to replace, says energy economist
$1:
Canada can easily replace the oil it imports from Saudi Arabia should relations with the Middle Eastern kingdom deteriorate to the point that trade in crude is halted, says an energy economist.

But this week's trade tension escalation means Canada will be on the sidelines as the Saudis try to diversify their economy away from its dependence on oil and gas, said Omar Allam, a Canadian consultant who specializes in advice on doing business in Saudi Arabia.

Eastern Canadian refineries import about 75,000 to 80,000 barrels per day of Saudi Arabian crude, said Judith Dwarkin, chief economist with RS Energy Group in Calgary, on Tuesday.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/saudi-arabia-crude-oil-imports-canada-1.4776618

Yes Canada buys Saudi Terror-Oil.

llama66 llama66:
I'm happy my "terror-oil" term is being used. Fuck Saudi Arabia. If the feds have any balls they'd declare the Saudi Royal family a terror group and seize their assets. Its high time someone called these fucking fuckwits what they are.... Terrorists.

"Terror-Oil"

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:01 am

BRAH BRAH:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BRAH BRAH:
Meanwhile Canada is buying Saudi Arabia's "Terror-Oil" because the Alberta Oil Sands are Evil or something.

No, we aren't.

Saudi Arabian crude oil imports to Canada easy to replace, says energy economist
$1:
Canada can easily replace the oil it imports from Saudi Arabia should relations with the Middle Eastern kingdom deteriorate to the point that trade in crude is halted, says an energy economist.

But this week's trade tension escalation means Canada will be on the sidelines as the Saudis try to diversify their economy away from its dependence on oil and gas, said Omar Allam, a Canadian consultant who specializes in advice on doing business in Saudi Arabia.

Eastern Canadian refineries import about 75,000 to 80,000 barrels per day of Saudi Arabian crude, said Judith Dwarkin, chief economist with RS Energy Group in Calgary, on Tuesday.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/saudi-arabia-crude-oil-imports-canada-1.4776618

Yes Canada buys Saudi Terror-Oil.

From your link:

$1:

Those refineries are not owned by 'Canada'. They are owned by Exxon or Shell or Irving. They import the oil, 'Canada' does not.

'Canada' can and should not do anything to change that. It's up to the market to decide.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:09 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I can't seem to come up with anything. [huh]

I don't mind the well educated and rational immigrants we get from SA who flee that shithole and then purposefully assimilate as Americans.

Of course, around California we just see them as rich Mexicans. :lol:

Lots of them sign up for pilot training, too!

ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Some good news!

Saudi Arabia to sell off Canadian assets and stop buying Canadian wheat and barley

Part of the Wheat Board is up for sale, cheap!

And more grains for beer!

As animal feed. They are also under the mistaken idea that feeding ruminants grains to make them fatter also makes for better meat.

Apparently, our wheat and barley exports to Saudi Arabia thus far this year, amounts to : $0.00.

Allah is still displeased though and we will be made to pay, somehow.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

Apparently, our wheat and barley exports to Saudi Arabia thus far this year, amounts to : $0.00.

Allah is still displeased though and we will be made to pay, somehow.

Makes me wonder why Harper was so insistent that the Wheat Board would not be sold to the farmers, but instead to the Saudis.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 am

This is literally the almighty saying "stop fucking buying their (terror) oil". We'll never get another chance to dump foreign oil like this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Don't you just love self-deporting Arabs?

And then some. Be the best thing to ever happen in my lifetime if every single one of them went back home to the muddaland in protest of how "poorly" they've been treated in the West.

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Aahh, the rallying cries of all our allies backing us up! Isn't it wonderful! :|

Well, they did let President Dennison touch the magic and allmighty Orb O'Doom when he visited the Saudis. Hard to compete for attention from our presumed "friends" when they have cool toys like that to wow the other kids with.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:18 pm

$1:
But if Canada is looking for some diplomatic peace, nothing short of a public apology will resolve the dispute, Brynen said.

"They want to make an example of us and therefore we would have to do an awful lot of grovelling and apologizing, I think, to get the Saudis to end it," he said.

Fuck that noise!

Time to add a tariff on all imported goods from Saudi Arabia, including oil. Follow that up with cancelling the LAV deal.

Then take all those tariffs and use them for job creation in SW Ontario (to replace any jobs lost due to the LAV cancellation).

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:08 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
$1:
But if Canada is looking for some diplomatic peace, nothing short of a public apology will resolve the dispute, Brynen said.

"They want to make an example of us and therefore we would have to do an awful lot of grovelling and apologizing, I think, to get the Saudis to end it," he said.

Fuck that noise!

Time to add a tariff on all imported goods from Saudi Arabia, including oil. Follow that up with cancelling the LAV deal.

Then take all those tariffs and use them for job creation in SW Ontario (to replace any jobs lost due to the LAV cancellation).

No, have your limp-dick Parliament PURCHASE the LAVs for the CF!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Can't. We gotta put another million or so klicks on our forty-year old Grizzly's and Cougar's before we're allowed to buy new toys. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 pm

llama66 llama66:
This is literally the almighty saying "stop fucking buying their (terror) oil". We'll never get another chance to dump foreign oil like this.

Maybe this will show everybody why we need to have a coast-to-coast domestic oil pipeline and a secure, CANADIAN petroleum supply.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Can't. We gotta put another million or so klicks on our forty-year old Grizzly's and Cougar's before we're allowed to buy new toys. :roll:

Maybe, this is the time for that, as well. When the General Dynamics LAV deal with the Saudis is killed in a few days time, the Feds should use it as an opportunity to re-equip our Canadian Pongos and keep the line going.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next