Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Can't. We gotta put another million or so klicks on our forty-year old Grizzly's and Cougar's before we're allowed to buy new toys. :roll:

I think you're joking even though it could be true enough but the Canadian Forces have had LAV3's since 1999.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:57 pm

I find it highly entertaining that Boy Blunder has spent the last 2+ years sucking up to muslims and is now being dismissed by them for "interfering" in their internal affairs. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:03 pm

I know there's a shit load of inoperative ones in a scrap heap somewhere being used for spare parts for those that can still run. After the attrition of Afghanistan I imagine most of the LAVs are also long past due for replacement, which probably got deferred for more important things like another kickback to Bombardier or *ahem* another billion-dollar apology to some group of special someones.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
llama66 llama66:
This is literally the almighty saying "stop fucking buying their (terror) oil". We'll never get another chance to dump foreign oil like this.

Maybe this will show everybody why we need to have a coast-to-coast domestic oil pipeline and a secure, CANADIAN petroleum supply.

R=UP [flag]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:24 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I know there's a shit load of inoperative ones in a scrap heap somewhere being used for spare parts for those that can still run. After the attrition of Afghanistan I imagine most of the LAVs are also long past due for replacement, which probably got deferred for more important things like another kickback to Bombardier or *ahem* another billion-dollar apology to some group of special someones.

Some years ago I tried to buy a surplus LAV from the Netherlands and was outbid. I should probably look again and see if I can find a decent deal!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:17 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
Follow that up with cancelling the LAV deal.

Nope, nope, nope! We didn't start this fight, and we aren't going to go back on our word over it. A contract is a contract.

It's a shit deal that never should have been signed, but it was signed, and we keep our promises.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 am

We might see Canadians wearing American flag pin in SA for their safety.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:12 am

GreenTiger GreenTiger:

Who the fuck would willingly want to visit that backwards turd of a nation.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:33 am

llama66 llama66:
GreenTiger GreenTiger:

Who the fuck would willingly want to visit that backwards turd of a nation.

Hell there are people who visit North Korea for a vacation. How SA would rate with the DPRK as a vacation hot spot is beyond me but some people do like “adventure”.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 am

We shall defend our democracy, whatever the cost may be, we shall not apologise on the beaches, we shall not apologise on the landing grounds, we shall not apologise in the fields and in the streets, we shall not apologise in the hills; we shall never apologise.

-Churchill

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 am

Both the Saudis and Trump have the right to be offended by our comments. If they get upset over us defending the rights of others, that is their problem, not ours.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:06 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Both the Saudis and Trump have the right to be offended by our comments. If they get upset over us defending the rights of others, that is their problem, not ours.

I agree.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:24 am

llama66 llama66:
We shall defend our democracy, whatever the cost may be, we shall not apologise on the beaches, we shall not apologise on the landing grounds, we shall not apologise in the fields and in the streets, we shall not apologise in the hills; we shall never apologise.

-Churchill

The Brits, by the way, are not backing us in any way shape or form as their asses are so totally owned by the Saudis.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
llama66 llama66:

-Churchill

The Brits, by the way, are not backing us in any way shape or form as their asses are so totally owned by the Saudis.

It's their own fault then, that they sold themselves for trinkets. I hope they are proud of their other allies who bomb buses full of children. Great war strategy there!

The Saudi pilots should proudly put a outline of the bus on the side of their plane with a big stroke through it, like they did in the Wars.

(They want to provoke us? Well, they have a lot more skeletons in their closet than we do.)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 8  Next