Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:14 am

DrCaleb wrote:
Send the border jumper back. All she is looking for is a good Australian job, taking jobs away from real Australians.

She's a criminal in her own country, probably a terrorist. She has no right to jump the queue.

If she quit Islam I'd be happy to have her in the USA.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 am

The idea of "exceptions" seems to be another concept progressives don't seem able to grasp.

For example, if Asia Bibi turned up at Roxham road when I was nearby and heard about it, I'd be waiting with tea and cookies.

To a prog that would be hypocritical and I guess in a black and white world it would be, but in that case, I personally, would be ready to say, "So what."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am

In this case of the Saudi girl though there was no "illegal" so the concept of hypocrisy doesn't apply. And if you're 'sarcastically' suggesting it does you're...I was going to say 'an idiot' but let's just say 'wrong' instead.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 am

Canada has granted her asylum. She's on her way now.
You can all change your tune and start bitching.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:00 am

herbie wrote:

I would hope that's true and if it is she's legal so there is no problem.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 am

Are they flying her into Plattsburg so she can properly enter Canada like all the other refugees?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am

Roxham Road needs a wall.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:23 pm

herbie wrote:

If you ever come across a donation link for her please do share it with me.

Thank you! [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:22 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
herbie wrote:

If you ever come across a donation link for her please do share it with me.

Thank you! [B-o]

Yea Canada, I wish we took her in.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:40 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Da fuq you prattling on about. We don't live in Thailand.

He's feeding into my sarcasm.

It's funny how one crowd goes on and on about border jumpers and illegals, until it's one that they agree with. They don't care if someone is likely to be killed if they are gay, or if they don't want to join a gang. But if they renounce Islam? "Hell Yea! Let's help that one!"

Every Refugee has a different story, and they don't choose to become Refugees.

Wow, yer all over the place today. Are we talking about a refugee, an irregular or an illegal? I'm gonna go "out on a limb" and say she's a legitimate refugee.

When you cross at a border 'illegally' and claim refugee status, you are always a legitimate refugee. It's the definition of 'refugee'. And I always use this definition for refugee.

If I am all over the place, it's because of the right wing's tendency to use "a refugee, an irregular or an illegal" as the same thing. Once you claim refugee status, you are a refugee. Nothing else. The person fleeing persecution who walks down Roxam road (or wherever) into the loving arms of the police and says 'refugee' is no different than this lady.

Different circumstances, but they should be viewed no different.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:49 pm

To clarify, my post, like every other post I post was pure sarcasm. In truth, I am happy we are taking her in, I just fear some fundy will try some ignorant shit.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

llama66 wrote:
To clarify, my post, like every other post I post was pure sarcasm. In truth, I am happy we are taking her in, I just fear some fundy will try some ignorant shit.

To be fair, unless the subject itself is serious, I almost never assume your posts are. ;)

And if she moves anywhere in Canada, especially to Toronto, StatsCan says she is more likely to be the victim of anti Islamic bigotry. Which would be ironic, as she's given Islam up for Lent.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Also a target to get rubbed out by some Saudi hit squad too, what with the Kashoggi incident showing that they don't mind at all about killing their own stray citizens in other countries. And, given Canada's long list of honour killings done by Muslim males living here, she might also get taken out by some Islamic fundie try to go good by what the "Prophet" wants.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:10 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
llama66 wrote:

To be fair, unless the subject itself is serious, I almost never assume your posts are. ;)

Wise. Very wise indeed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:10 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
When you cross at a border 'illegally' and claim refugee status, you are always a legitimate refugee.

So sayeth the Trudeau/Hussen immigration regime anyway. I agree with you that when the illegals crossed the border illegally it was illegal though. I just don't agree if you're implying that criminal act was washed clean by some sort of Hussen/Trudeau, safe third country exploit, immigration magic.

When they broke the law they became criminals. Illegals even.

Why don't you try jumping the border from Canada into America - the other signee to the 'safe third country agreement.' Call yourself a refugee and see what happens. See if they care.