bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:06 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
When you cross at a border 'illegally' and claim refugee status, you are always a legitimate refugee.

So sayeth the Trudeau/Hussen immigration regime anyway. I agree with you that when the illegals crossed the border illegally it was illegal though. I just don't agree if you're implying that criminal act was washed clean by some sort of Hussen/Trudeau, safe third country exploit, immigration magic.

When they broke the law they became criminals. Illegals even.

Why don't you try jumping the border from Canada into America - the other signee to the 'safe third country agreement.' Call yourself a refugee and see what happens. See if they care.

???. What would be his claim to refugee status if he did this? What does the safe third country agreement between us and the USA, have to do with this? She was in Thailand, fleeing Saudi Arabia. There is an exemption to the treaty for unaccompanied minors. Is she a minor?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Quote:
Canada has always been unequivocal that we will always stand up for human rights and women's rights around the world," Trudeau said.

"This is part of a long tradition of Canada engaging constructively in the world and working with our partners, allies and the United Nations. When the United Nations made a request that we grant Ms. al-Qunun asylum we accepted."

There’s not a word on that sentence that doesn’t make a right wing scream in hatred. But The same people typiywho spend all their existence ranting about Trudeau, refugees, the UN and women’s rights are playing nice because they see an anti-Muslim angle to this. That’s the only reason they’re not screaming to send her back.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:06 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
And even if there were evidence of "border-jumping," which there doesn't appear to be at the moment, would this suggest that this is the rule or an exception to it?

Is Doc suggesting there's a Roxham Road style problem of border jumping in Thailand because, I would encourage him to try it out and see where he finds himself the following morning.

I think maybe you don’t understand what sarcasm is

Maybe not. Why don't you explain it to me. :wink:

Why don't you explain to us specifically how it applies here, King of Wrong. :lol:

He’s being sarcastic you took it literally. Ergo you don’t understand sarcasm, So once again I’m actually right and you’re wrong, but don’t nobody will ever call you “king”. You’re more like the peasant of wrong maybe.

Last edited by BeaverFever on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:41 pm

fifeboy wrote:
BRAH wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Send the border jumper back. All she is looking for is a good Australian job, taking jobs away from real Australians.

She's a criminal in her own country, probably a terrorist. She has no right to jump the queue.

Since your sarcasm is so fucking funny try it with Marrisa Shen's family after their daughter was murdered by one of your beloved Syrian refugees. :roll:

Hold my drink bitch!

Dear Diary...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:51 pm

She's teenage atheist runaway who won't obey her father or the Law Of the Land!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:59 pm

BRAH wrote:
Dear Diary... *Mod Edit*

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 pm

"If Canada is so committed to helping women and protecting human rights, why do we buy Terror-Oil?"

fifeboy wrote:
BRAH wrote:
Dear Diary... *Mod Edit*

Dear Diary... *Mod Edit*

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:03 pm

Dear diary *Mod Edit*

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 pm

BeaverFever wrote:

He’s being sarcastic you took it literally. Ergo you don’t understand sarcasm,

Image Buddy...

When I said:

Quote:
I would encourage him to try it out (border jumping into Thailand) and see where he finds himself the following morning.

that was sarcasm. That's what sarcasm actually sounds like.

What Doc posted was just a false equivalency. It was just the falsehood of nothing wrong with border jumping into Canada slapped disconnected by any fact to the lie of Saudi girl as border jumper.

You can't just call an apple a muffin and say ha ha. There has to be a target and a point to the ridicule.

So what you really meant to say is Doc tried unsuccessfully to be sarcastic relying on others laziness or ignorance to pretend he had a point. Unlike me who showed him how actual sarcasm was actually done.

The claim posted by you however, only shows you are as alway, wrong.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 pm

herbie wrote:
She's teenage atheist runaway who won't obey her father or the Law Of the Land!

Saudi Goth kids! Highly depressed but still want to have some fun! Import a million of them to keep Hot Topic stores and dark-side tattoo parlours in healthy business! :twisted:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:30 pm

BRAH wrote:
"If Canada is so committed to helping women and protecting human rights, why do we buy Terror-Oil?"

fifeboy wrote:
BRAH wrote:
Dear Diary... *Mod Edit*

Dear Diary... *Mod Edit*

:lol:
Oh, and by the way..."cookin'" is not done in the vagina :roll: Your understanding of human anatomy appears to be... well... medieval.
This may help

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Washington Capitals
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 pm

fifeboy wrote:
BRAH wrote:

Dear Diary... *Mod Edit*

Oh, and by the way..."cookin'" is not done in the vagina :roll: Your understanding of human anatomy appears to be... well... medieval.
This may help

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:52 pm

BRAH wrote:

Could someone, anyone, please tell me what Bra’s comet says? I am curious as to it’s wisdom :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 am

Rahaf Al-Qunun: Saudi Teen Refugee Arrives In Canada And Chrystia Freeland Puts An Armlock On Her

Quote:
I am glad the young lady is in Canada. I am not so glad that the hypocrites of the Liberal government have sunk their claws into her. The LPC is an apologist for Islam, the very tyranny Rahaf al-Qunun is fleeing. Trudeau is more interested in sticking it to Saudi than caring about this girl given his vote whoring Islamophilia. I hope this young lady rebels against being used as a Liberal charm bracelet.

Rahaf Mohammed Saudi teenager arrives Toronto as@Canada grants asylum. Minister Freeland accompanies her . Rahaf doesnt comment at this time. ⁦@CBCNews⁩ ⁦@CBCTheNational⁩ pic.twitter.com/Dc3CfxH1kc

— Susan Ormiston (@OrmistonOnline) January 12, 2019

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2019/01/12 ... ck-on-her/

Attachments:
Canadian-leech.jpg
Canadian-leech.jpg [ 86.32 KiB | Viewed 514 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 am

Now Beave, if I say to you she needs to get her ass down to Roxham road and jump the border out of the liberal oligarchy into a safe 3rd country for some freedom are you going to tell me that can't be challenged because it's sarcasm? :wink: