Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-05-17 23:01:57

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:56 am

No surprise.

The deal with Iran triggers a nuke race across the ME.

Still think it was a good idea ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:10 am

great....so the next things the Saudi sandbandits fly into New York will take out the city rather than a couple of skyscrapers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:12 am

I doubt Israel will let that happen anymore than they will let Iran get it. Many in Israel feel their survival depends on their nuclear monopoly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 am

Jerusalem might be safe due to its importance to Islam, but cities like Haifa, Tel Aviv, Eilat and Ashkelon would be targets. The dumbasses wouldn't give two shits about fallout contaminating Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria or Arab occupied Judea.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:07 am

Shows the futility of trying to stuff this genie back in the bottle.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:09 am

bootlegga bootlegga:
I doubt Israel will let that happen anymore than they will let Iran get it. Many in Israel feel their survival depends on their nuclear monopoly.

It's a lot easier to hide and protect a few nukes than a whole nuclear weapons production facility.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
great....so the next things the Saudi sandbandits fly into New York will take out the city rather than a couple of skyscrapers.

Someday, the Israelis may be forced to sterilize the Mid East in retaliation.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:37 am

They won't....they understand the concept of fallout. Unless.....they know they have no chance of survival in a conflict then all bets are off...MAD

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Makes the set-up for sometime in the future to go almost exactly like the past.

The Past - Sept 11, 2001 - Saudi nationals in a death cult financed by other Saudis and led by an 'exile' from one of the wealthiest Saudi families attack New York. American response: attack Iraq.

The Future - date unknown - Saudi/Pakistani-provided nuclear weapon, in a plot developed and perpetrated almost entirely by Saudi nationals, vaporizes Manhattan. American response: attack Iran.

Hope I'm no longer around when it happens. I don't really need to see the same horrid soap-opera played out a second time in my lifetime.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:19 pm

martin14 martin14:
No surprise.

The deal with Iran triggers a nuke race across the ME.

Still think it was a good idea ?

What, the deal with Iran? If so, yes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:32 pm

If we're trying to guess which brand of Middle Eastern numbskullery is most likely to initiate an apocalypse wouldn't the Iranians be the better bet over the Arabs?

They have that ready mix insanity of the 12th Imam, Mahdi hiding in the well waiting for the the end of the world, and they've twisted their brains into believing the worse the horror is the more likely they can coax him out.

Somehow they've convinced themselves that the worse things get the better that would be for them.

These 12th Imam lunatic Mullahs in charge of Iran actually believe this.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/robert ... -can-come/

I mean if we're trying to guess who is most likely to start the nuclear conflagration, my money's on the Iranians.

The Arabs could be in it though. Those Wahabbis are no brain trust of sanity either.

I guess we could cross our fingers and hope for the Arabs and the Mullahs to get into it with each other, and for us to stay out of it as they turn sand to glass.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:46 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
If we're trying to guess which brand of Middle Eastern numbskullery is most likely to initiate an apocalypse wouldn't the Iranians be the better bet over the Arabs?

They have that ready mix insanity of the 12th Imam, Mahdi hiding in the well waiting for the the end of the world, and they've twisted their brains into believing the worse the horror is the more likely they can coax him out.

Somehow they've convinced themselves that the worse things get the better that would be for them.

These 12th Imam lunatic Mullahs in charge of Iran actually believe this.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/robert ... -can-come/

I mean if we're trying to guess who is most likely to start the nuclear conflagration, my money's on the Iranians.

The Arabs could be in it though. Those Wahabbis are no brain trust of sanity either.

I guess we could cross our fingers and hope for the Arabs and the Mullahs to get into it with each other, and for us to stay out of it as they turn sand to glass.

It was a bunch of Arabs who crashed airliners full of people into buildings full of people. I've never heard of a Persian that loony.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:49 pm

The worst of Muslim terrorism against the West has mostly come from the Sunnis, which means that it's coming from groups propped up by the Saudis. The Iranians are no walk in the park but the Saudis are much, much worse in the mayhem their activities have caused. It's only the Saudi ownership of the US Congress, too often of the Presidency, and the scum at FOX News that have somehow managed to convince the idiots out there that Iran is worse than Hitler while the Saudis are sunshine and lollipops. Those stupid comments Ahmadinejad made about Israel are going to rule the fucking narrative forever, even after a Saudi-supplied nuclear weapon wipes an American city off the map.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
It was a bunch of Arabs who crashed airliners full of people into buildings full of people. I've never heard of a Persian that loony.

I imagine you have heard Iran finances and has influence over Hammas and Hezbollah though.

Ever hear this one?

$1:
The U.S. indictment of bin Laden filed in 1998 stated that al-Qaeda "forged alliances . . . with the government of Iran and its associated terrorist group Hezbollah for the purpose of working together against their perceived common enemies."[43] On May 31, 2001, Steven Emerson and Daniel Pipes wrote in The Wall Street Journal that "Officials of the Iranian government helped arrange advanced weapons and explosives training for Al-Qaeda personnel in Lebanon where they learned, for example, how to destroy large buildings."[50]

The 9/11 Commission Report stated that 8 to 10 of the hijackers on 9/11 passed through Iran and their travel was facilitated by Iranian border guards.[43][51] The report also noted that "a senior operative of Hezbollah" (Imad Mughniyah) was on the flights that convoyed the future hijackers from Saudi Arabia to Tehran, along with associates that Kenneth Timmerman describes as "Iranian agents".[51][52] The extent of Iranian involvement has been questioned due to major differences between the religious ideologies of Iran and al Qaeda;[53] according to the 9/11 Commission report, Mughniyah's presence on flights carrying the hijackers to Iran may have been a "remarkable coincidence."[51] After the commission called for "further investigation" into a possible Iranian role in the attacks, President George W. Bush demanded that Iran sever its ties with al-Qaeda, while saying that in his view, "There was no direct connection between Iran and the attacks of September 11."[52]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_s ... _terrorism