Posted By: Strutz
Date: 2017-12-02 11:24:10
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Now it's a matter of enforcing those penalties.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Smart Car, Lamborghini impounded in pair of excessive speeding incidents
$1:
Tue, Jul 4: A Ferrari clocked at 210 kilometers an hour on the Lions Gate Bridge is in an impound lot. And as Ted Chernecki reports, the fact it’s not the first such offence for the driver is sparking outrage and demands for tougher penalties.

West Vancouver Police Const. Jeff Palmer said a Smart Car was clocked travelling on the Lions Gate Bridge at nearly 140 km/h just after 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.

“It [was news] to me to know that a Smart Car could achieve that speed, but apparently it can,” said Palmer.

Palmer said the driver was given a ticket for excessive speeding, and had his car impounded for seven days.

He added the driver doesn’t appear to have a history of excessive speeding.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3593377/west-vancouver-police-impound-another-car-speeding-on-lions-gate-bridge/

These Fast & Furious K-Fed Tards are going to kill someone and Canada's Justice System gives them a slap on the wrist.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Yeah, a fine and a week without one's wheels is f*ck all.

On last nights news they were talking to people about the proposed 3 year ban from driving for repeat offenders and there were people who actually had the nerve to say that in their opinion that was too much. Really sunshine? Really? Idiots.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Interesting

One of the definitions of stunting:
$1:
(e) slowing or stopping the motor vehicle in a manner that prevents other motor vehicles from passing or in a manner that blocks or impedes other motor vehicles;

So the people who pull half into a merge lane to block people from passing?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 pm

The laws won't change until politicians start losing loved ones and that's the reality. The usual talking heads have said manufacturers should stop making cars with so much power like Dodge's Demon where you have to sign a waiver releasing Dodge of any responsibility before buying it. Should they be held responsible if some idiot buys that car crashes it killing innocent people?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:34 pm

BRAH BRAH:
The laws won't change until politicians start losing loved ones and that's the reality. The usual talking heads have said manufacturers should stop making cars with so much power like Dodge's Demon where you have to sign a waiver releasing Dodge of any responsibility before buying it. Should they be held responsible if some idiot buys that car crashes it killing innocent people?

I don't understand the need for anyone to have a car they drive on city streets & highways to have a ridiculous amount of power that they simply cannot take to the limit anyway. What the hell is the point? Just an elaborate ego booster?

I'm not sure about that responsibility. My question first is are the manufacturers building these cars to meet demand or are they creating the demand by building them? :?:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Strutz Strutz:
BRAH BRAH:

I don't understand the need for anyone to have a car they drive on city streets & highways to have a ridiculous amount of power that they simply cannot take to the limit anyway. What the hell is the point? Just an elaborate ego booster?

I'm not sure about that responsibility. My question first is are the manufacturers building these cars to meet demand or are they creating the demand by building them? :?:

Because people want them? They're fun?

Should we stop people from driving pick-up trucks since 90% of people can't drive them safely as they are incapable of staying in their lane with them. And they don't understand how 4 wheel drive works?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:36 pm

I don’t understand why the penalty aren’t stiffer already. So many accidents are caused by excessive speed already street racing just adds to it. Repeat offenders should lose their licence. Not really something that should raise debate.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:53 am

Strutz Strutz:

What kind of people need these kind of cars..... :wink: