canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Odds are good that some night the followers of the religion of peace will burn Sam's Sammich Shoppe to the ground as revenge for their crimes against Allah/Ba'al.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Why should i care if a private business alters it's menu to satisfy it's customer base?

You've actually seen a Muslim at a SubWay? Seriously? They don't patronize, they look for an excuse to get something kiboshed because they can and because they know they can get away with it.

It's time this bullshit ended. Soonish.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Their voodoo food taboos should have no impact on my choices as a consumer. If you don't like it, buy something else or go somewhere else. I think that it's time Subway got petitioned ...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:20 pm

You think the UK subways give a shit about your Canadian petition? For that matter, doubt if they give a shit about a UK one either, since they would have carefully calculated which choice would be of greater benefit for their business. Unless of course Subway UK (TM) was bought out by Muslims. Wouldn't put anything past those sneaky pricks. Today Subway, tomorrow they'll buy out all the pubs and close them down. Bastards.

Last edited by andyt on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:20 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Unsound Unsound:
Why should i care if a private business alters it's menu to satisfy it's customer base?

You've actually seen a Muslim at a SubWay? Seriously? They don't patronize, they look for an excuse to get something kiboshed because they can and because they know they can get away with it.

-J.

Exactly. It's not about delivering a desired product to customer majority for greater profit.

It's about pressure applied on a restaurant chain as to where they're going to get their meat and cheese.

"Nice little subway shop you got there. Be a shame if something happened to it." That's the way it begins.

Mohammedans decide what's what and who works in the food industry is how it ends. Power. Another little corner of civilization jihad.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 pm

andyt andyt:
You think the UK subways give a shit about your Canadian petition? For that matter, doubt if they give a shit about a UK one either, since they would have carefully calculated which choice would be of greater benefit for their business. Unless of course Subway UK (TM) was bought out by Muslims. Wouldn't put anything past those sneaky pricks. Today Subway, tomorrow they'll buy out all the pubs and close them down. Bastards.

Today, Subway ... tomorrow, Herrods, by gawd!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:32 pm

Nice one. Got Princess Di killed, dinnit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
andyt andyt:

This fall's selection of burkas in the women's section is absolutely sublime, the haute-est of Middle Easter haute couture.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
andyt andyt:

This fall's selection of burkas in the women's section is absolutely sublime, the haute-est of Middle Easter haute couture.

"Herrod's ... where we will bag your women the way that they deserve to be."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Shit bricks when the Wheat Board disallows the use of it's products to make pork pies...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:27 pm

I personally don't like it, but it sounds like this has to do with the market, because only some stores (185 out of 1500) are dropping pork from the menu.

Lots of companies change their menus to suit local tastes - I know there is a Boston Pizza in north Edmonton that has a halal menu to cater to the Muslims living nearby.

I'm guessing that Subway is doing the same thing - tweaking their menu in areas with large Muslim populations to increase market share.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:54 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Unsound Unsound:

-J.

I don't go to subway so I ave no idea what their customer base looks like. But if you're right about Muslims not patronizing then I expect the franchises that attempt to to cater to them will go out of business sharpish. Free market is a wonderful thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 am

The OP says it's 180 UK stores out of some 1,500 nation-wide (12% of stores if you do the math).

Presumably the decision is based on consumer demand and what's best for business at those stores. Would you expect those locations to continue stocking inventory that spoils in storage, just out of some kind of principle?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:43 am

If you go to McDs in India, the Big Maharajah is made of pork, because their customers don't eat beef.
I don't think Wendy's would bother to open there...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:05 pm

That's their own country though and no one is going to go tell a billion Hindus that they have to serve beef to obnoxious outsiders who might whine about it. It's a lot different in a Western country where this is being done at Subway just to placate the same kind of whiny obnoxious outsiders, although in this case it's coming from the kind of outsiders who like to blow-up double-decker buses and hack the head off of soldiers in the middle of a London street. And you can bet your last dollar that one of Subway's reasons for caving in, even if they won't say it out loud, was to not give one of the assholes an excuse to set off a suicide bomb in one of their joints. :evil: