Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
sandorski sandorski:
The Conservatives didn't hire Rob Ford for anything and they aren't paying John Tory $1800.00 a day for a position other less connected people are more qualified for.

So, for your analogy to have any relevance there's a big question to be answered. Who's gonna foot the bill for this new and extremely lucrative contract and if it really is the Montreal taxpayers will they be reimbursed by the Federal Government because, if they are it's once again nothing more than Liberal nepotism.

So you don't know, thus admitting your original assertion is baseless.

No, what I will admit to is that since history repeats itself chances are that when the truth surfaces it'll prove my assertions. But, no matter how much you attempt to distance Coderre from the Liberal Party of Canada the fact remains his appointing of another "former" Liberal to this position over other less costly and more qualified people is nepotism.

So we'll have to wait and see who's proven right.

You just verified my point.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Screw the semantics, Fog's correct on this one.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:41 pm

...no matter how much you attempt to distance Coderre from the Liberal Party of Canada the fact remains his appointing of another "former" Liberal to this position over other less costly and more qualified people is nepotism.
Dorais was the federal deputy minister of immigration and citizenship from 1998 to 2004, in 1999, he handled the Kosovo refugee crises when Canada took in 5,000 refugees. I challenge you to name someone more qualified.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Delwin Delwin:
...no matter how much you attempt to distance Coderre from the Liberal Party of Canada the fact remains his appointing of another "former" Liberal to this position over other less costly and more qualified people is nepotism.
Dorais was the federal deputy minister of immigration and citizenship from 1998 to 2004, in 1999, he handled the Kosovo refugee crises when Canada took in 5,000 refugees. I challenge you to name someone more qualified.

That's easy, just find someone not holding a brown paper bag.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:20 pm

The thing is, in order to find someone whom has worked for the Ministry of Immigration who has actually dealt with refugees, they have to come from a political party. So you are suggesting Coderre should have chosen a Conservative candidate ? Admit it, that is what is really rustling your jimmies, am I right ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Delwin Delwin:
The thing is, in order to find someone whom has worked for the Ministry of Immigration who has actually dealt with refugees, they have to come from a political party. So you are suggesting Coderre should have chosen a Conservative candidate ? Admit it, that is what is really rustling your jimmies, am I right ?

No, I can't find a brown paper bag anywhere since the Libs took office.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:34 pm

You ask Duffy ? He's got thousands stockpiled. Act soon, that's only 2 weeks of lunches.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Delwin Delwin:
You ask Duffy ? He's got thousands stockpiled. Act soon, that's only 2 weeks of lunches.

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:37 pm

I doubt this clown making that kind of money per day is merely coincidental to the Liberals taking power again any more than Montreal being allowed to dump all that untreated raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River, which the EVIL ENVIRONMENT HATING! Tories wouldn't allow them to do, was also merely coincidental to the Liberals winning the election. Yes. It's merely coincidences happening everywhere. :roll:

I know I had a great time in the 1990's, thanks mostly to grunge rock and lots of beer, and wouldn't at all mind them returning again but the new government bringing back every single sleazy, inappropriate, and unethical manner in which the Chretien government of the 1990's behaved on any given day wasn't something that should have been resurrected. I guess if you smile a lot and let the giddy & starry-eyed dumbfucks take lots of selfies with you then a Liberal can get away with literally anything they want. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:20 pm

sandorski sandorski:

You just verified my point.

What point, that two "ex" Liberals ROTFL are once again playing free and loose with with taxpayers money. Nope no point there, nothing to see, just move along folks because that brown paper bag is just an illusion.

BTW a greeter at Walmart in Quebec makes around $10.55 an hour while the Syrian greeter makes #225.00 an hour. That's a pretty good gig if you can get it which might explain why it wasn't open to non ex Liberals. :wink: