Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:33 pm

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:46 pm

John Bolton wants a Military conflict with Iran Trump doesn’t.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:04 pm

I got a ton of likes on Twitter for saying this false-flag op concocted by the Saudis & the Trumpers will be even stupider than if the Reichstag fire had been set by Laura Loomer & Jacob Wohl. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 pm

llama66 llama66:
Apparently the USS Bainbridge has video of the Iranians removing a mine from one of the Tankers... This might actually kick off. Shit.

Here's the video from CNN and say what you will but WTF is an Iranian boat doing alongside a foreign flagged tanker? There's no pilot ladder there's no one on the upper deck directing them. It's being done without the knowledge of the tanker which makes it more than a little suspect.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics ... index.html

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:53 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
To be clear: Iranians were the first to get fireboats on the scene to put out the fires onboard the ships and the Iranians sent rescue boats to rescue both crews...one of which was Japanese and the Japanese PM was in Iran at the time.

Why would they attack ships and then immediately rush out to help?

Why would they rush out, and remove unexploded mines from the hull? Why would Iran do this near their own shores?

None of what is being reported makes any sense. Next thing I am expecting to hear will be about yellowcake and chemical weapons.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:26 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
To be clear: Iranians were the first to get fireboats on the scene to put out the fires onboard the ships and the Iranians sent rescue boats to rescue both crews...one of which was Japanese and the Japanese PM was in Iran at the time.

Why would they rush out, and remove unexploded mines from the hull? Why would Iran do this near their own shores?

None of what is being reported makes any sense. Next thing I am expecting to hear will be about yellowcake and chemical weapons.

I agree. But one thing for sure is that I have sincere reasons to doubt that Iran is responsible for the attacks.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

To prevent a massive oil spill on their shores? :?:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:30 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I thought that too. But then it makes no sense to put them there to begin with.

Unless there are two different parties at work, from within Iran.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:33 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I agree. But one thing for sure is that I have sincere reasons to doubt that Iran is responsible for the attacks.

That may be but, the video doesn't lie which brings up another question. Do all middle eastern countries use the same type of limpid or sticky mines and the reason I ask is because of the Iranians ability to assess the situation, type of mine, how it's attached and then remove it in less time than it took me to write this. It smacks of someone knowing exactly how to remove the mine without detonating it.

So, there is a very good chance that these mines were Iranian and one of them didn't detonate which would explain the haste in removing it from the tanker before another country could recover it and identify the origin.

Now all we have to do is figure out is who put it there which without that unexploded mine is going to be next to impossible?

Last edited by Freakinoldguy on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 am

A US military vessel watched Iranians pull up and remove a mine, but did nothing to stop or detain the persons.

If your BS meter is spinning off the charts just by that, you have serious logic assessment problems.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 am

peck420 peck420:
A US military vessel watched Iranians pull up and remove a mine, but did nothing to stop or detain the persons.

If your BS meter is spinning off the charts just by that, you have serious logic assessment problems.

Still photos I've seen look like they were taken from a drone. It's pretty SOP to circle a battle group with drones.

Even back in Gulf War 1, Iraqis were surrendering to the drones used to target ships guns, en masse.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:08 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Still photos I've seen look like they were taken from a drone. It's pretty SOP to circle a battle group with drones.

Even back in Gulf War 1, Iraqis were surrendering to the drones used to target ships guns, en masse.

So the US Navy is not nearly as capable as they claim, or, for that matter, the entire US forces?

If they had a drone for intel, they had air assets deployed, and additional Navy vessels deployed.

You know...standard US SOP.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:09 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I thought that too. But then it makes no sense to put them there to begin with.

Unless there are two different parties at work, from within Iran.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.

Let's suppose Iran was run by a pack religious wack-a-doodles (which it is.)

And let's suppose that within their wack-a-doodle sub-religion there's a prophecy that says at end-times some magical Imam is going to climb out of a well or something and lead the believers to their version of heaven but first the great battle with the unbelievers has to happen.

So what if these crazies in their bed sheets thought they could encourage the final battle and the coming of the Mahdi but they didn't want to appear to be the bad guys who instigated it. What might they do?

Sound nutty? Perhaps but I didn't pull this one out my butt like T's false flag theory he tells us the twitter kids are happy to thumbs up. Try a search on (Mahdi twelfth imam eschatology.")

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

peck420 peck420:

Why would they stop or detain foreign nationals in Iranian waters? I'm pretty sure they have been instructed not to start any international incidents which would explain why they took a video but left the Iranians alone to remove the unexploded mine.

But just in case i'm wrong feel free to give me a "logical" assessment based on your expertise to contradict the Bainbridges and my theory but remember, not wanting to believe someone else's explanation because it doesn't suit a political agenda doesn't make it any less plausible.

Last edited by Freakinoldguy on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:23 am

There is plenty not adding up here. I suspect this will be used to manufacture Cassius Beli against the Iranians; much like WMD's were created as an excuse to invade Iraq.

Only this time the enemy may actually have a WMD or two.