Category: Political
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2017-09-22 01:29:44
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:00 am

The stupidity of this government never stops amazing me. People need to understand that they work for someone 'richer' than themselves, that's why they are working! This kind of attitude towards financially successful people will only spell disaster for those left behind.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Fuck this anonymous "business owner " and his precious tax loopholes.

I call bullshit on this story anyways. No official decisions on how to address these loopholes have even been made. If this fucktard is going to cut and run just because of consultations then can he really be such a great and decisive leader?

He's so talented and valuable to society yet he's not capable of coming up with a viable business plan unless he pays a lower tax rate than his secretary through a variety of tax avoidance schemes despite being uber-rich?

He can suck a big fat dick. He's exactly the kind of ultra-rich, overstuffed fat pig that this initiative is meant to cut off from nursing from the public tit. Meet your standard-bearer, So much for the fictional mechanic making $30k a year, this is your real client.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Wait who am I kidding when I say cut off from the public tit, the government has a thousand nipples for rich, politically connected vampires like this guy. Always has, always will. The current government just wants to have consultations about rationing how much they get from just one of those and it's world war 3.

John Manley and the rest of those 90's era Chretien-Martin Liberals have never been anything more than 'conservative lite' so it's no surprise to see them out shilling for big business and the 1%

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 pm

"The Big Fish" are so far above these chickenshit loopholes they closed they don't even use them. They have hundreds of others far more devious and obscure to play with.