Heh Heh,try this for windchill.

Attachments:
camp1.jpg
camp1.jpg [ 43.46 KiB | Viewed 380 times ]
CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 am

Regarding the article posted.....Who cares? What's the point, -20 in Canada in March? Big deal, trying to see the national news worthiness in this one

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:48 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
Regarding the article posted.....Who cares? What's the point, -20 in Canada in March? Big deal, trying to see the national news worthiness in this one

I think the article was about the Vancouver area. Anytime real winter weather hit's Vancouver it becomes breaking news.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 am

RUEZ RUEZ:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

I think the article was about the Vancouver area. Anytime real winter weather hit's Vancouver it becomes breaking news.

Yea, wussies. Like 'surprise' snowstorms. Hey - it's Canada . . . it's Winter . . . Surprise!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 am

Right now the temp at YVR is -5 with a wind chill of -12. The average temp for this time of year is 10C. How would you like it 20 degrees colder than usual? Not to mention the dump of snow we just had.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:19 am

Hyack Hyack:
Right now the temp at YVR is -5 with a wind chill of -12. The average temp for this time of year is 10C. How would you like it 20 degrees colder than usual? Not to mention the dump of snow we just had.

It's -33 in PG this morning. That's more then 20 below the normal for this time of year. Nobody cares about us though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:20 am

I want it 20 degrees, period! Stop with this snow and freezing bullshit already! Its freaking March, and I haven't seen my yard in 4 months! All I see is snow!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 am

Hyack Hyack:

over 30 degree's colder then normal in Alberta right now.

News Moderator
News Moderator
 Edmonton Oilers

Warnings: (-20%)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:22 am

Hyack Hyack:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caab0239
Suck it up, Buttercup. :lol:

This after 6" of white fluffy stuff, and we're normally around the plus side of things as well. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:23 am

Hyack Hyack:

Suck it up wuss. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:23 am

I just think of where I was last year.

$1:
Wind chill warning in effect.

TodaySunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 35. Extreme wind chill minus 57. TonightClear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 42. Extreme wind chill minus 57. WednesdaySunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 36. Extreme wind chill minus 58.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:28 am

RUEZ RUEZ:
Hyack Hyack:

It's -33 in PG this morning. That's more then 20 below the normal for this time of year. Nobody cares about us though.

No shit! Accuweather reported 'feels like -41' yesterday. And there's a foot deep "ice pothole" between Future Shop and Costco parking lots. Nutz!
The boxes of paper I picked up Sunday are gonna sit in the car until the copier runs out, it's too cold to unload. I also have to grab 15 used CRT monitors but no way they're riding in the back of a pickup, they'll crack on the first bump!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

ziggy ziggy:
Hyack Hyack:

over 30 degree's colder then normal in Alberta right now.

Thank Global Warming :roll: or we would really be fucked.