PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am

Title: Tesla surpasses $1 trillion valuation after Hertz order
Category: Business
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2021-10-26 10:34:21

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am

My investments rose 13% last month, and Tesla was a large portion of that.

If you aren't investing, you really need to start.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:28 am

:lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:07 pm

I know. I've been negligent for years, not buying things like Netflix that would make me rich. But there is still lots of opportunity.

With the supply chain problems, many companies will be reporting below expected profits. That means cheap stock, for a limited time. At the risk of sounding like an infomertial, I just bought a well loved Canadian stock for $7, on a high of $90. And it still pays $.04 a share per quarter. Not much, but if you use dividends to buy more stock, you get more $$$.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:08 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I have a small portfolio that I started two years ago. I have holdings in two uranium companies, a microsystem company, and a copper company. When I have some spare money again, I'll throw more into said portfolio. Until then, I'm just watching what I have.

-J.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:09 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I have a small portfolio that I started two years ago. I have holdings in two uranium companies, a microsystem company, and a copper company. When I have some spare money again, I'll throw more into said portfolio. Until then, I'm just watching what I have.

-J.

I started recently too. One Covid benefit is a little money that I used to spend on parking and gas and lunch and 2-3 coffees, now goes to investing.

I throw money at a diverse array of things, usually what I think will be more valuable in the future. Pipelines, meat substitutes, Point of Sale manufacturers. One of the latter is getting hammered by short sellers right now, and since I intend to hold it long term, I can pick lots of it up cheaply. Pays good dividends, so money in the bank there.

And of course, companies that produce EVs. ;) But not Fisker. Those fuckers should be in jail.