Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 am

BRAH Not all chiefs and councils are corrupt. Some are some are politicians and some are actually working for the betterment of their community. It's not like reporters look for places that are actually working.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:43 am

Hell no. I just told the local Band council I'd like to see them run for the town instead.
There's been visible progress on the rez in the last decade and nothing but decline in the town.
Wish I still had my print shop, there was a major hole in the main road about 100 feet from the town office. For 9 months. I would've made my own sign to put beside theirs:
SAVING YOUR TAX DOLLARS
BY PUTTING UP A BUMP SIGN
INSTEAD OF FIXING HOLE IN ROAD.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:27 am

Many of the bands are situated in unviable locations. At some point, the welfare of kids needs to be considered and amalgamation will have to happen. It would also be desirable if the Minister were native and spoke some of the relevant languages. The right person could be a lot more candid than any white politician about accounability, crime and addiction.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Many of the bands are situated in unviable locations. At some point, the welfare of kids needs to be considered and amalgamation will have to happen. It would also be desirable if the Minister were native and spoke some of the relevant languages. The right person could be a lot more candid than any white politician about accounability, crime and addiction.

Race baiting rhetoric and empty platitudes has been the Indian Act for the
last 150 years.
And money, don't forget the money.
Never forget the money.

The right person doesn't exist to fix a fundamentally bad system.