canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:29 am

Title: The father of Muslim soldier killed in action just delivered a brutal repudiation of Donald Trump
Category: Political
Posted By: andyt
Date: 2016-07-29 07:27:48

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:29 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ald-trump/

This of course is exactly the sort of scum that should be genocided, as some of you would have it, or rounded up and sent back to wherever they came from according to the rest. And be sure to send the body of the soldier back as well, since obviously he was just faking his devotion to his country, and was never speaking up about those jihadists. Dying for your country fighting jihadis, meh.

$1:
Khan's son, Humayun, was a captain in the U.S. Army. When a vehicle packed with explosives approached his compound in Iraq in 2004, he instructed his men to seek cover as he ran toward it. The car exploded, killing Khan instantly. He was awarded the Bronze Star posthumously.

In 2005, The Washington Post interviewed Khizr Khan. "They did not call him Captain Khan," he said of the men his son led. "They called him 'our captain.' "
I'm sure his fellow soldiers would agree that a man like that has no business being allowed in the US.

Last edited by andyt on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:36 am

R=UP

This is one of those times I wish you had your rep turned on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:52 am

IF and I do mean IF the left would actually listen they would know that Trump and many others are not against immigrants but against ILLEGAL immigrants. Yet the left refuses to understand the difference and thus applauded speeches like the above with out truly understanding that was said by the right.

Last edited by stratos on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:54 am

While I applaud this man for his service I still question his affiliation with a religion that spawned the very evil that killed him. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:59 am

stratos stratos:
IF and I do mean IF the left would actually listen they would know that Trump and many others are not against immigrants but against ILLEGAL immigrants. Yet the left refuses to understand the difference and thus applauded speeches like the above with out truly understanding that was said by the right.

Nice dodge. Guess the kool aid is just too heavy with this one. Trump has specifically called for Muslims being excluded from the US. And my post was directed at those here, who want to either genocide or deport all Muslims.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:07 am

andyt andyt:
stratos stratos:

Nice dodge. Guess the kool aid is just too heavy with this one. Trump has specifically called for Muslims being excluded from the US. And my post was directed at those here, who want to either genocide or deport all Muslims.

No Dodge but thanks for trying to make it seem like one. Because if you truly feel that way you best be jumping all over CARTER for his ban on all middle east citizens coming to America when Iran took US hostages. Wait you've had a long time to do just that and look total NONE response by you ever on that matter. Now if you want to really get into it. Please tell me why a country MUST allow people in? If that's not the case feel free to open CANADA to all the Cubans, Mexicans, Middle Easterners, Eastern Europe, and people from Asia that are wanting to come to the USA. We can direct them to you for total free admission and so forth. So nice that you are willing to allow them in. Thanks for taking the responsibility for the safety of these people. They are all yours now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 am

Also sense the link wont open for me, most likely on my end being on a work computer, I'm going off the guys speech I seen on FB. NOT once did he mention Muslims. He is a Muslim American yet in his speech, the one I saw, he rallied about the constitution and so forth. He continued to stress legal issues over and over. While if you see my first post it highlighted the fact we are talking about ILLEGALS. Huge difference that even you Dodged by claiming I was somehow dodging the issue of Muslims.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 am

Don't feed the troll.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 am

The father was waving something called the constitution.

Didn't know about Carter, but according to you, he banned all citizen from a region, not a religion. You really agree with banning Muslims returning home to the US? Gonna have checkpoints to establish religion? Circumcised, check? Won't eat pork, check? Won't spit on Koran, check?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:25 am

Just for the sake of discussion . . .

stratos stratos:
Because if you truly feel that way you best be jumping all over CARTER for his ban on all middle east citizens coming to America when Iran took US hostages. Wait you've had a long time to do just that and look total NONE response by you ever on that matter.

When has that ever come up in conversations here? If that's the case, then we'd have to start every discussion with all the historical mistakes our ancestors made, like the Komagata Maru or MS St. Louis.

stratos stratos:
Now if you want to really get into it. Please tell me why a country MUST allow people in? If that's not the case feel free to open CANADA to all the Cubans, Mexicans, Middle Easterners, Eastern Europe, and people from Asia that are wanting to come to the USA.

Under international convention on Refugees, and the fact that our population wouldn't grow without them, is why we take immigrants and refugees. We restrict certain groups, because those groups have abused the refugee provisions, but we are likely to remove the current restrictions on Mexican and Roma visas.

stratos stratos:
We can direct them to you for total free admission and so forth. So nice that you are willing to allow them in. Thanks for taking the responsibility for the safety of these people. They are all yours now.

Not to start a fight here, but:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:51 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
If that's the case, then we'd have to start every discussion with all the historical mistakes our ancestors made, like the Komagata Maru or MS St. Louis.

What mistakes ?
Was something illegal done at the time ?

$1:
Under international convention on Refugees, and the fact that our population wouldn't grow without them, is why we take immigrants and refugees. We restrict certain groups, because those groups have abused the refugee provisions, but we are likely to remove the current restrictions on Mexican and Roma visas.

Pretty sure the restrictions on Mexico are gone, in December.

And Roma aren't their own group, so they aren't restricted either.

$1:

aww more pics.

[img]http://eagleoutfitterstexas.com/shop/images/FuckOffWereFull[1].jpg[/img]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:12 am

martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
If that's the case, then we'd have to start every discussion with all the historical mistakes our ancestors made, like the Komagata Maru or MS St. Louis.

What mistakes ? Was something illegal done at the time ?

Lots of things look immoral from the perspective of 100 years in time. Just like Carter's decision - perfectly valid for the time. Which is why I don't like judging things like that. My morals aren't necessarily someone elses.

But calling for a ban on all Muslims entering the country does look foolish from the perspective of a father who lost his son defending that country, who also happens to be Muslim.

martin14 martin14:
$1:

Pretty sure the restrictions on Mexico are gone, in December.

The restriction was on Romanians, Bulgarians and the Czec Republic. But meant for Roma, as they were abusing the refugee system.

martin14 martin14:
$1:

aww more pics.

[img]http://eagleoutfitterstexas.com/shop/images/FuckOffWereFull[1].jpg[/img]

So, the values the Statue of Liberty stand for are to be abandoned? I'll bet quite a few in the US will take exception to that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

So, the values the Statue of Liberty stand for are to be abandoned? I'll bet quite a few in the US will take exception to that.

Yes. Because Islam.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Lots of things look immoral from the perspective of 100 years in time. Just like Carter's decision - perfectly valid for the time. Which is why I don't like judging things like that. My morals aren't necessarily someone elses.

But calling for a ban on all Muslims entering the country does look foolish from the perspective of a father who lost his son defending that country, who also happens to be Muslim.

So, no. OK then.

$1:

The restriction was on Romanians, Bulgarians and the Czec Republic. But meant for Roma, as they were abusing the refugee system.

Yes, the gypsies cause trouble everywhere they go.
They are universally despised in Europe, they can't ALL be wrong.

$1:

Yeah, 30 million illegal Mexicans can't be wrong.
A sure sign something is deeply messed in the US immigration system,
and it needs to be fixed first.

Andy's muslim hero only gets press because the MSM are absolutely desperate to get anything
to stick to Trump. This won't either.