canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Don't agree about Barbie being a menace. Saying that Barbie turns girls into useless bubbleheads is the same as saying that toy guns turn little boys into mass shooters. Negative effects on a small number of few don't equate to permanent damage to the many. Ditto with rock & roll, marijuana, video games, Dungeons & Dragons, comic books, violent movies, and about a million other harmless entertainments that unfairly end up the crosshairs of those searching for a moral panic to initiate and exploit for their own benefit.

That moral panic about the entertainment industry has been going on since I was just a tadpole. Remember "Elvis the Pelvis?"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:14 pm

NOTE: This thread has been hijacked by SJW's and virtue signalers. Instead of creating their own separate thread to peddle their insanity they opted to desecrate this one instead.

If you don't like SJW's and their bullshit start your own separate thread on the diseased, disgusting, and mentally ill crap they believe and implement as policy. This thread has been ruined by them, deliberately, simply because they can't tolerate any dissent from their sick philosophies.

Last edited by Thanos on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Thanos Thanos:
The urge to blame someone for everything, no matter how irrational or outright crazy the very concept is, remains one of the less charming features of the human race. The nutters in the mob will always need a witch to burn to keep themselves happy.

Thus the impeachment nonsense.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:36 pm

NOTE: This thread has been hijacked by SJW's and virtue signalers. Instead of creating their own separate thread to peddle their insanity they opted to desecrate this one instead.

If you don't like SJW's and their bullshit start your own separate thread on the diseased, disgusting, and mentally ill crap they believe and implement as policy. This thread has been ruined by them, deliberately, simply because they can't tolerate any dissent from their sick philosophies.

Last edited by Thanos on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:43 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Or the non-stop nutcase accusations of diabolical grades of evil against Soros and the Clintons. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:20 am

Last edited by Thanos on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:04 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:38 pm

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Boys get construction sets and chemistry sets and sports equipment while girls get a bunch of useless shit focused almost exclusively on hair and makeup and fashion. And it’s all pink. Boys clothes and toys come in any colour imaginable (except pink) while girls stuff is ONLY pink and you have to pay more for the privilege of having no choice in colour.

I'm 100% buying my nieces science shit. I've already started researching legit telescopes for when they're older since they live in the country and can actually see the stars. I will instill a love of science in them if it kills me.

And you Sir should be named Uncle of the year R=UP

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Thanos Thanos:
And then the frothing rabid hate-filled mob came for Harry Potter.....

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/jk ... spartandhp

$1:
J.K. Rowling sparked controversy on Thursday morning over a Twitter post defending a researcher who was fired for "stating that sex is real."

The Harry Potter author was tweeting in support of Maya Forstater, a researcher who was fired after posting that a person cannot change their biological sex.

"Dress however you please. Call yourself whatever you like. Sleep with any consenting adult who'll have you. Live your best life in peace and security. But force women out of their jobs for stating that sex is real? #IStandWithMaya #ThisIsNotADrill," she posted.

Forstater, a former visiting fellow at the Centre for Global Development, was fired over a Twitter thread from September 2018 that started by saying, "What I am so surprised at is that smart people who I admire, who are absolutely pro-science in other areas, and champion human rights & womens rights are tying themselves in knots to avoid saying the truth that men cannot change into women (because that might hurt mens feelings)."

Apparently the death threats that were aimed at both Rowling and Forstater on Twitter got quite out of control. This is what happens not just when a dangerous mental illness is catered to but also when the dangerously mentally ill are given carte blanche by a dying and disintegrating society to do whatever they want whenever they want.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:31 pm

Last edited by Thanos on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:53 pm

cbc did a whole eat-shit apology thing too because appairently they got grilled last week for mainly narrating from the police point of view

which was all fine and dandy to acknowledge but their "solution" is that half of all new hires are going to be from specifically "disadvantaged groups" and that's where my eyes start to roll

like, just commit to at least providing the non-police stance in an incident, the empty gestures of sensititivty training and such doesn't really mean much if you're still a news org that stacks its stories against the common man. with that cbc go public shit, they do some actual good work getting the people's voice amplified. more of that and i'm happy

obviously it's great that they want to hire more non-whites, i guess, dunno how much of a problem that is at cbc. but after they apologized for appearing super pro-cop last week, that's all they claim to be doing to allieviate concerns. and vague claims they'll update their journalistic standards to, with how they worded it, appairently include more voices. i'm guessing their jsp is what has them focus on "official word" from sources like the police. so changing that up axtually might be good

also, call it a murder, like you do with any other case. not this "death during the arrest" shit

i also don't think the chick shoulda been fired, that's pure empty gesture, no one wins anything from that. maybe they hope they won't get burned down :lol:

all i can say is SILENCE BRAND

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Last edited by Thanos on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:46 pm

no, not every death is a murder

but that one was

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:53 pm

Crushing someone's neck for ten minutes is pretty much a no brainer. :cry:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  Next