Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:26 am

andyt andyt:

Other people look at that map and ask why not? (Thanks RFK).

Funny you should ask? There's an answer.

But be honest you don't actually want an answer. You just want to act smug, and pretend you know what's going on. You don't.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:29 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

But be honest you don't actually want an answer. You just want to act smug, and pretend you know what's going on. You don't.

That's pretty much andy every day, on every topic. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:44 am

andyt andyt:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I don't know what crawled up your butt and died that made you come out of the closet as the left-wing extremist you've been the last couple weeks but I'm sick of it.

You mean turning around the right-wing extremist crap that flies around here makes me a left-wing extremist? Have heart for me, how do you think I feel with all the right-wing crap you put out? You're so far right, you don't even know it's right, right?

No, I mean shit like this:

andyt andyt:
There's no right to be in business. If the law says you have to conduct business in a certain way, and you can't make a buck that way, well then too bad so sad, open up business somewhere else. What this guy is claiming is the right to welfare an a large scale. Nothing new there, lots of business likes to suck at the govt tit, while denouncing individuals who do, but they usually don't use guns to try to defend that "right." Fucking right wing, bunch of hypocrites, all about welfare for rich people.

WTF do you mean there's no right to be in business? I am not fucking around here when I say that I fought and bled for the right of people to be in business if that's what they want to do. And make no mistake that if needs be I am absolutely and unconditionally willing to assert that right over your dead body and any other leftist puke who thinks that people exist to serve your totalitarian wet dreams.

Speaking of welfare, where do you get your health care again? Hmmm?

Because the only welfare going on in this case was the BLM charging this man $1.2 million dollars to graze cattle on his own goddam land!

Oh, and too damn bad that I'm calling you on your crap. The monotonous drone of your bleating for a higher minimum wage was one thing, calling for people to be arbitrarily dispossessed of their land so some rich leftist puke like Harry Reid can make himself even richer just f*cking galls me.

HOW DARE YOU denounce this guy in the name of trashing capitalists when you're defending a corrupt leftist in doing so! You're a damnable and detestable hypocrite who hates on a family rancher in favor of a corrupt multinational corporation and a sleazy POS like Harry Reid.

You've lost all credibility with me, Andy. You're not even a decent communist. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 am

There's no right to be in business without following the rules. The argument was that the grazing fees bankrupt his business. If your business model depends on not paying what you owe, too bad, your business isn't viable. Everybody could have thriving businesses if they didn't pay taxes and follow all the regulations pertaining to that business? I could make a killing setting up a restaurant in Stanley Park without paying the Park's Board a dime.

It's not his land. It's Nevada's land that they contracted out to the BLM to manage. If Nevada doesn't like the way BLM is doing things, they should manage it themselves.

I hope the BLM doesn't just let this go, because otherwise they might as well give up trying to manage lands at all. This situation is exactly like Caledonia (including the govt not enforcing the law) except it's white right wing assholes instead of Native assholes. Assholes look pretty well the same whether white or red.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:05 am

andyt andyt:
There's no right to be in business without following the rules. The argument was that the grazing fees bankrupt his business. If your business model depends on not paying what you owe, too bad, your business isn't viable.

Especially after the O'bummer administration made it next to impossible for small family farms to survive? It's one thing when free market forces work against you, it's another thing entirely when your govt tries to screw you out of business.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 am

andyt andyt:
There's no right to be in business without following the rules.

Only if the rules work both ways. If the rules only work to protect the government and serve the interests of Chinese billionaires and corrupt Democrat multimillionaires then those rules are due to be changed.

andyt andyt:
The argument was that the grazing fees bankrupt his business.

Not true. His issue was that the fees were not being used for what they were supposed to be used for. Keep in mind that the fees were an arrangement he had entered into voluntarily in order to pay for assistance from BLM in improving the grazing yield of the land.

andyt andyt:
It's not his land. It's Nevada's land that they contracted out to the BLM to manage. If Nevada doesn't like the way BLM is doing things, they should manage it themselves.

It is not Nevada's land. It is supposed to be Nevada's land but the Federal government has consistently refused to give up control of lands that belong to the Western states.

This is a long-standing problem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagebrush_rebels

andyt andyt:
I hope the BLM doesn't just let this go, because otherwise they might as well give up trying to manage lands at all. This situation is exactly like Caledonia (including the govt not enforcing the law) except it's white right wing assholes instead of Native assholes. Assholes look pretty well the same whether white or red.

If the BLM comes back with more armed thugs to force this then there will be war. They know it, too.

I like how you keep beating the drum of blaming the right for this issue while studiously avoiding the fact that you're still defending a corrupt multinational corporation and a corrupt POS politician over a family-owned ranch.

Hypocrite.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
......I like how you keep beating the drum of blaming the right for this issue while studiously avoiding the fact that you're still defending a corrupt multinational corporation and a corrupt POS politician over a family-owned ranch......

So going by this philosophical statement you just made we can count on your support for a full and comprehensive rewriting of campaign financing rules to stop Sheldon Adelson and the Koch Brothers from buying the entire 2016 federal election? :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:31 am

Thanos Thanos:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
......I like how you keep beating the drum of blaming the right for this issue while studiously avoiding the fact that you're still defending a corrupt multinational corporation and a corrupt POS politician over a family-owned ranch......

So going by this philosophical statement you just made we can count on your support for a full and comprehensive rewriting of campaign financing rules to stop Sheldon Adelson and the Koch Brothers from buying the entire 2016 federal election? :?

Sure, so long as the same rules apply to George Soros and the legion of fake tax-exempt advocacy groups he sets up at every election to skirt campaign and lobbying restrictions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:48 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Sure, so long as the same rules apply to George Soros and the legion of fake tax-exempt advocacy groups he sets up at every election to skirt campaign and lobbying restrictions.

My saying that the election laws should be rewritten to negate the influence of Adelson or the Kochs does not automatically mean that I support George Soros and the unions in their activities. Why do you automatically keep assuming that I do? :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 am

From "Uncle Sam's Misguided Child" Facebook page....

Take it for what you will:

CAN YOU VERIFY THIS ?At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the “patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. “Mission accomplished.”
2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this – a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back ‘their land’ as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) “securing clear title” to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:19 am

Thanos Thanos:
My saying that the election laws should be rewritten to negate the influence of Adelson or the Kochs does not automatically mean that I support George Soros and the unions in their activities. Why do you automatically keep assuming that I do? :?

Because silence is approval.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Nostrils=Cleared, Coffee=Everywhere

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:26 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Take it for what you will:

CAN YOU VERIFY THIS ?At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the “patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. “Mission accomplished.”
2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this – a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back ‘their land’ as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) “securing clear title” to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.PLEASE MAKE THIS VIRAL

Interesting. This last week the Pentagon also seized all of the Apache attack helicopters that were owned by the various states' Army National Guard units.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -transfer/

If the Fed was looking to do something to the states then disarming the Guard would be a logical step.

They already took most of the tracked and wheeled armor away from the Guard and now the Guard has lost their attack helicopters.

:idea:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 am

Delwin Delwin:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Uncle Sam's Misguided Child = USMC = United States Marine Corps.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:33 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Delwin Delwin:
PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Uncle Sam's Misguided Child = USMC = United States Marine Corps.
It's also a Facebook page that anyone can post on.