canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:11 am

A rash of incidents like this in just a couple of days is an indication that someone or a cell of like-minded bastards has just gone active in time for the election. Right now it's no worse than 50/50 that more will happen, including a detonation of a package during delivery or after it's reached it's target.

Anyone who thought the rhetoric wouldn't eventually lead to this was either lying or fooling themselves. From the first appearance of the Tea Party insanity in 2010, to the antics of Glenn Beck, to the neo-Nazis flooding Twitter & Facebook, this was absolutely inevitable.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:15 am

I think it's always sort of been this way. "The Right" has been so focused on 'The Left", and vice versa, that neither has noticed what extremists have sprung up around them.

And the forces feeding on that divide have just been stoking the flames. Yes, I'm looking at you, Vladimir.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:38 am

It Can't Happen Here
It CAN Happen Here
It IS Happening Here, And It's Happening Right Now

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:46 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
MeganC MeganC:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
So, it's OK to visit violence on people who 'ask for it'?

That's pretty much the reason Thanos started this thread, right there.

It's okay to fight back against violence

But it wasn't violence. It was Hillary saying that Republicans aren't civil anymore.

That does NOT justify a mail bomb. And it proves her point.

"Republicans aren't civil any more"
"Oh yeah we'll show her civil!"

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:53 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
But it wasn't violence. It was Hillary saying that Republicans aren't civil anymore.

That's exactly what it was pre wingnut spin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:09 am

The thing is though, it wasn't just Hillary Clinton calling for incivility.

There was Maxine Waters, Corey Booker and a lineup of others.

There have been screaming protest attacks on Republicans in restaurants and other public venues.

Republican offices have suffered a series of vandal attacks.

Ted Cruz and others were sent white powder.

Mob attacks are becoming so prevalent from the left that their media wants to outlaw the word "mob."

In fact, watch. I'll show you how personal attacks from the left work. I'm going to commit the crime Progressives hate worst of all and expect to be immediately attacked for it.

I'm going to state the obvious.

All this violence from the left was hurting them. Their "blue wave" was becoming a ripple. Mid-terms are so close it's time to get desperate.

Why is nobody mentioning the possibility this sudden influx of pipe bomb sendings might be a series of false flag operations to reverse the hate to sympathy for the mid-terms elections? There so close now the perp expects to escape detection before they happen.

It wouldn't be the first time the left has perpetrated a hoax. Far from it.

The perp or perps hasn't been identified yet but from the immediate reaction you've think he, she or they had been.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:12 am

It actually would be the first time. Go choke on your tinfoil.

There is a vast gulf in severity between people getting hassled at a restaurant and HAVING A BOMB SENT TO SOMEONE. Your tiny, infantile mind simply cannot comprehend that someone your side would do this. It HAS to be the nefarious others there can be no other explanation.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:13 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
MeganC MeganC:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
So, it's OK to visit violence on people who 'ask for it'?

That's pretty much the reason Thanos started this thread, right there.

That's not what she said she said 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for'

She was telling Democrats not to be civil to Republicans not accusing Republuicans of not being civil to Democrats

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:16 am

MeganC MeganC:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
MeganC MeganC:

That's not what she said she said 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for'

She was telling Democrats not to be civil to Republicans not accusing Republuicans of not being civil to Democrats

Words never justify a violent response. That's all she used, was words. What she got was a bomb in her mailbox. Even if it is a hoax, it still sends the same message.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:17 am

xerxes xerxes:

There is a vast gulf in severity between people getting hassled at a restaurant and HAVING A BOMB SENT TO SOMEONE. Your tiny, infantile mind simply cannot comprehend that someone your side would do this. It HAS to be the nefarious others there can be no other explanation.

Let me guess, he's trying every trick he thinks the 'other side' uses in order to justify these actions.

Nice to know he hasn't changed. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:24 am

xerxes xerxes:

Actually no it wouldn't be. I could go to Michelle Malkin's site and find you a list but we have a resident expert here at CKA who likes to support your side of the argument.

Have Thanos tell you the story of the head stone tippings that turned out to be nothing and the anti semitic threat storm that turned out to be sourced to a left wing wacko.

One could go back all the way to eventual leftist and environmentalist, Charles Manson, who wanted to start a race war by murdering hollywood celebrities and hoped to blame it on African-Americans.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:28 am

And hey, those of you who aren't suffering from Leftist indoctrination disorder - did you notice I was correct when I told you if I dared to observe the obvious (that this perp hasn't actually been identified and that presents all kinds of possibilities) I would be immediately personally attacked.

It's what they do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am

Still not a word of condemnation from the usual suspects.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:46 am

Tricks Tricks:
Still not a word of condemnation from the usual suspects.

"The White House issued a statement regarding the devices condemning the 'violent attacks'.

'We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, and other public figures,' a statement from press secretary Sarah Sanders said.

'These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

'The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take all appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards.'

Vice President Mike Pence and Ivanka Trump also issued statements condemning the attacks on Obama, the Clintons and CNN.

'These cowardly actions are despicable and have no place in this country. Grateful for swift response of @SecretService, @FBI & local law enforcement. Those responsible will be brought to justice,' Pence tweeted.

Ivanka tweeted: 'I strongly condemn the attempted acts of violence against President Obama, the Clinton family, @CNN and others. There is no excuse - America is better than this. Gratitude to the @SecretService and law enforcement for all they do to keep this nation safe.'”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ailymailus

"President Donald Trump weighed in on the bomb scares for the first time Wednesday afternoon with a three-word tweet endorsing a comment by Vice President Mike Pence. “I agree wholeheartedly!” Trump said, retweeting the statement from Pence."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-probing- ... 25962.html

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:31 am

$1:
One of the sticking points is the state's "exact match" law. Tell me what that is.

This is a very strict metric that says how your ID must match your voter registration to the letter.

For example, my name is Stacey Hopkins. If my ID says "Stacey A. Hopkins" and my voter registration says "Stacey Hopkins," then the state can say, "Well, we're not sure this is the same person and we are going to put you in a pending status."

That means you have to once again prove your identity before you are allowed to vote.

Georgia is engaging in 'stunning' levels of voter suppression, says local activist

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 926 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 62  Next