CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28768
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:20 pm
 


Title: These U.N. Climate Scientists Think They Can Halt Global Warming for $300 Billion. Here's How
Category: Environmental
Posted By: Freakinoldguy
Date: 2019-10-29 15:11:40
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13669
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:20 pm
 


Remember this guy?

Quote:
"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

So what is the goal of environmental policy?

"We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.


https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... ing-scare/

Well this seems like a good start for the UN to separate some fools and their money but if it's so easy to slow climate change down why didn't any non UN scientists come up with this revelation long before this?


Last edited by Freakinoldguy on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63833
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:25 pm
 


There's good money in global warming policy...usually someone else's good money.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14157
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:20 pm
 


A vast worldwide conspiracy thousands of times larger than any known conspiracy that ever existed

The vast conspiracy involves people of all walks of life and all occupations including heads of state an unpaid students and executives of major corporations. And of course sll the media companies and educational institutions. And even people who are political enemies from opposing political parties that would do anything to destroy each other are cooperating in this grand conspiracy.

The goal of the vast global conspiracy is to knowingly and purposefully destroy life as we know it for everyone, including themselves, for no real reason or personal gain. . Just like because they hate capitalism or something.

Luckily the coal, oil and gas companies along with other big polluters are here to save us by funding denier propaganda and extremist right wing groups and buying us politicians to roll hack regulations and environmental protections. The fact they stand to profit immensely from is irrelevant , they’re just trying to be good citizens.

If you believe the above and are over the age of 12, you might have a developmental disability.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13669
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:05 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
A vast worldwide conspiracy thousands of times larger than any known conspiracy that ever existed

The vast conspiracy involves people of all walks of life and all occupations including heads of state an unpaid students and executives of major corporations. And of course sll the media companies and educational institutions. And even people who are political enemies from opposing political parties that would do anything to destroy each other are cooperating in this grand conspiracy.

The goal of the vast global conspiracy is to knowingly and purposefully destroy life as we know it for everyone, including themselves, for no real reason or personal gain. . Just like because they hate capitalism or something.

Luckily the coal, oil and gas companies along with other big polluters are here to save us by funding denier propaganda and extremist right wing groups and buying us politicians to roll hack regulations and environmental protections. The fact they stand to profit immensely from is irrelevant , they’re just trying to be good citizens.

If you believe the above and are over the age of 12, you might have a developmental disability.


Good argument. Everybody who doesn't believe what I believe has a development disability but the guy who admitted that the real reason for the UN's stance on climate change is financial is ignored. :roll:

Speaking of vast conspiracies though, I'm inclined to believe, given the UN's current financial position that, when they ask for this kind of money chances are it isn't all going to fight what alot of people, scientists included consider "a natural occurrence" but, to help prop up their unscrupulous, corrupt and nepotistic little empire.

Quote:
The United Nations is running a deficit of $230 million, Secretary General Antonio Guterres warned on Monday, and may run out of money by the end of October unless world governments immediately meet their financial obligations.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... onths-end/

Can you say, Evangelical Southern TV Preacher modus operandi?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33837
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:12 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
Remember this guy?


Yes, yes I do. And I also remember the quote was from an interview with him, in German, years before the quote was supposed to be given.

https://www.nzz.ch/klimapolitik_verteil ... -1.8373227

The interview, as you can see, was from 2010. The Paris accords were in 2015.

And I always come back to this:

How Climate Science Deniers Manufacture Quotes to Convince You the United Nations Is One Big Socialist Plot


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9117
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:46 am
 


Quote:
A vast worldwide conspiracy thousands of times larger than any known conspiracy that ever existed

The Kennedy assassination is still bigger.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17790
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:09 am
 


llama66 wrote:
Quote:
A vast worldwide conspiracy thousands of times larger than any known conspiracy that ever existed

The Kennedy assassination is still bigger.



Hey I seen JFK eating Dinner with Elvis when I was in Vegas. Didn't take a picture. Odd I remember pulling out my phone... next thing I know they are gone and there's no pictures on my phone. I do recall these men in black outfits and some little gray guys with huge black eyes.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9117
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:11 am
 


That was my legal team.

Sometimes I use Smith, Smith, Zebaz, and Glorb LLC.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24429
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:19 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
Remember this guy?


Yes, yes I do. And I also remember the quote was from an interview with him, in German, years before the quote was supposed to be given.

https://www.nzz.ch/klimapolitik_verteil ... -1.8373227

The interview, as you can see, was from 2010. The Paris accords were in 2015.

And I always come back to this:

How Climate Science Deniers Manufacture Quotes to Convince You the United Nations Is One Big Socialist Plot


I'm not sure what you're talking about. Who made a claim that the Edenhofer quote was from the Paris Accords. I can't see FOG doing it and his quote from the 2016 article says:

Quote:
For those who want to believe that maybe Edenhofer just misspoke and doesn't really mean that, consider that a little more than five years ago he also said that "the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world's resources will be negotiated."


I'll tell you what though seeing as you are using the vastly disreputable Desmog blog to tell your lies for you about this fictitious group you and yours call "deniers" I offer a link to a source you don't like (because fair's fair) where they show you how this, what Beave wants to call a conspiracy of Globalists, conspired to use first environmentalism then specifically global warming to assist in an eventual goal of gaining global economic control and restructuring how governments work began.

Understanding the Climate Movement Part 2: Noble Cause Corruption.

It goes back a long ways before 2010. It began to take a discernible shape in the 90s.


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13669
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
Remember this guy?


Yes, yes I do. And I also remember the quote was from an interview with him, in German, years before the quote was supposed to be given.

https://www.nzz.ch/klimapolitik_verteil ... -1.8373227

The interview, as you can see, was from 2010. The Paris accords were in 2015.

And I always come back to this:

How Climate Science Deniers Manufacture Quotes to Convince You the United Nations Is One Big Socialist Plot


When someone continually complains that their opponents are lying about climate change I always go back to this.

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-yea ... redictions

So we'll just have to agree to disagree about the topic because fact is that I do believe in climate change. I just don't believe that it's all human caused or that the world will end in 12 years or that giving billions of dollars to a corrupt agency that has ambitions on being the only worlds gov't by 2030 will make it stop because it smacks of a power grab no better than any dictatorship in history.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/10-time ... end-by-now


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11015
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:16 pm
 


Well those who worship at the alter of AGW sure play a mean pinball.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63833
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:55 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
A vast worldwide conspiracy thousands of times larger than any known conspiracy that ever existed


Yup. That's why you can't get a decent fucking donut at Timmies! [B-o]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14157
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:43 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
A vast worldwide conspiracy thousands of times larger than any known conspiracy that ever existed

The vast conspiracy involves people of all walks of life and all occupations including heads of state an unpaid students and executives of major corporations. And of course sll the media companies and educational institutions. And even people who are political enemies from opposing political parties that would do anything to destroy each other are cooperating in this grand conspiracy.

The goal of the vast global conspiracy is to knowingly and purposefully destroy life as we know it for everyone, including themselves, for no real reason or personal gain. . Just like because they hate capitalism or something.

Luckily the coal, oil and gas companies along with other big polluters are here to save us by funding denier propaganda and extremist right wing groups and buying us politicians to roll hack regulations and environmental protections. The fact they stand to profit immensely from is irrelevant , they’re just trying to be good citizens.

If you believe the above and are over the age of 12, you might have a developmental disability.


Good argument. Everybody who doesn't believe what I believe has a development disability but the guy who admitted that the real reason for the UN's stance on climate change is financial is ignored. :roll:
. No not what I believe. It’s what the majority of people. And the conspiracy theories of yours sre so far-fetched, half-baked and implausible one would have to have an intellectual disability to even consider it. And now you’re supposed “smoking gun” proof is based in Cherry-picking a handful of words spoke by one guy 10 years ago, out of the millions and millions of words spoken by many thousands of people over the decades. And your 10-year old cherry-pick is constantly reposted on right wing sites to make it seem like it just happened, which shows the dishonesty of the deniers.

Quote:
Speaking of vast conspiracies though, I'm inclined to believe, given the UN's current financial position that, when they ask for this kind of money chances are it isn't all going to fight what alot of people, scientists included consider "a natural occurrence" but, to help prop up their unscrupulous, corrupt and nepotistic little empire.

Quote:
The United Nations is running a deficit of $230 million, Secretary General Antonio Guterres warned on Monday, and may run out of money by the end of October unless world governments immediately meet their financial obligations.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... onths-end/

Can you say, Evangelical Southern TV Preacher modus operandi?


What the hell are you even talking about here? Do you even know? Tell me how the so-called climate hoax vast conspiracy has anything to do with countries like the US not paying member dues? Walk me through that one.

Like seriously get a clue.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14157
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:45 pm
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
Remember this guy?


Yes, yes I do. And I also remember the quote was from an interview with him, in German, years before the quote was supposed to be given.

https://www.nzz.ch/klimapolitik_verteil ... -1.8373227

The interview, as you can see, was from 2010. The Paris accords were in 2015.

And I always come back to this:

How Climate Science Deniers Manufacture Quotes to Convince You the United Nations Is One Big Socialist Plot


When someone continually complains that their opponents are lying about climate change I always go back to this.

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-yea ... redictions

So we'll just have to agree to disagree about the topic because fact is that I do believe in climate change. I just don't believe that it's all human caused or that the world will end in 12 years or that giving billions of dollars to a corrupt agency that has ambitions on being the only worlds gov't by 2030 will make it stop because it smacks of a power grab no better than any dictatorship in history.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/10-time ... end-by-now


Exactly how is fighting climate change giving “billions of dollars “ to the UN?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.