canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:08 pm

Robair wrote:
I took a 30% pay cut and was happy to do it!

If I didn't leave I was going to beat the living shit out of the owner. It was coming.

I now work for a person I admire and get along with. Don't go home angry every day. Don't go home angry ever!

Previous boss is trying to scare me away from his customers with useless lawyer letters... so you never know, his ass kicking may still be coming.

Not being angry was worth the drop in pay. Didn't scorch earth on my way out, but sure as hell ain't helping them out either. Not for cheap anyway, that's for sure.

OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.

Online advice is so much easier to give for some reason.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:27 pm

Sunnyways wrote:
Robair wrote:

If I didn't leave I was going to beat the living shit out of the owner. It was coming.

I now work for a person I admire and get along with. Don't go home angry every day. Don't go home angry ever!

Previous boss is trying to scare me away from his customers with useless lawyer letters... so you never know, his ass kicking may still be coming.

Not being angry was worth the drop in pay. Didn't scorch earth on my way out, but sure as hell ain't helping them out either. Not for cheap anyway, that's for sure.

OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.

Some times being happy with what your doing and with whom means more then the almighty $

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Sunnyways wrote:

I find that building stuff for his long time customers gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Not big on prayer. :)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:05 pm

stratos wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:
Robair wrote:

Some times being happy with what your doing and with whom means more then the almighty $

I absolutely agree! [B-o]

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:06 pm

Robair wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:

I find that building stuff for his long time customers gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Not big on prayer. :)

Just wishing him well in your head then. It can have surprising results. You won’t carry him round so much.

I used to say that kind of thing to my wife in order to expand her spiritual horizons and she’d reach for the nearest heavy object.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:10 am

:lol: