CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1457
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:08 pm
 


Robair wrote:
I took a 30% pay cut and was happy to do it!

If I didn't leave I was going to beat the living shit out of the owner. It was coming.

I now work for a person I admire and get along with. Don't go home angry every day. Don't go home angry ever!

Previous boss is trying to scare me away from his customers with useless lawyer letters... so you never know, his ass kicking may still be coming.

Not being angry was worth the drop in pay. Didn't scorch earth on my way out, but sure as hell ain't helping them out either. Not for cheap anyway, that's for sure.


OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.

Online advice is so much easier to give for some reason.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 17796
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:27 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Robair wrote:
I took a 30% pay cut and was happy to do it!

If I didn't leave I was going to beat the living shit out of the owner. It was coming.

I now work for a person I admire and get along with. Don't go home angry every day. Don't go home angry ever!

Previous boss is trying to scare me away from his customers with useless lawyer letters... so you never know, his ass kicking may still be coming.

Not being angry was worth the drop in pay. Didn't scorch earth on my way out, but sure as hell ain't helping them out either. Not for cheap anyway, that's for sure.


OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.

Online advice is so much easier to give for some reason.


Some times being happy with what your doing and with whom means more then the almighty $


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7828
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.


I find that building stuff for his long time customers gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Not big on prayer. :)


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11753
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:05 pm
 


stratos wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:
Robair wrote:
I took a 30% pay cut and was happy to do it!

If I didn't leave I was going to beat the living shit out of the owner. It was coming.

I now work for a person I admire and get along with. Don't go home angry every day. Don't go home angry ever!

Previous boss is trying to scare me away from his customers with useless lawyer letters... so you never know, his ass kicking may still be coming.

Not being angry was worth the drop in pay. Didn't scorch earth on my way out, but sure as hell ain't helping them out either. Not for cheap anyway, that's for sure.


OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.

Online advice is so much easier to give for some reason.


Some times being happy with what your doing and with whom means more then the almighty $

I absolutely agree! [B-o]


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1457
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:06 pm
 


Robair wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:
OK, big breaths, happy thoughts. Praying for that former employer of yours would do you the world of good.


I find that building stuff for his long time customers gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Not big on prayer. :)


Just wishing him well in your head then. It can have surprising results. You won’t carry him round so much.

I used to say that kind of thing to my wife in order to expand her spiritual horizons and she’d reach for the nearest heavy object.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7828
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:10 am
 


:lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.