canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 am

Horror of Cologne hostage situation revealed: 'Syrian' had pledged allegiance to ISIS, doused captive woman with petrol and strapped home-made BOMB to her when police shot him

Woman taken hostage at a pharmacy at Cologne train station in Germany
Man lit a molotov cocktail in McDonald's - injuring girl, 14 - and said he was ISIS
Police closed off parts of the station and heavily armed officers were deployed
They stormed pharmacy and freed the hostage, seriously injuring perpetrator
Officers found ID of 55-year-old Syrian citizen 'likely to be the suspect's'

Thanks, Merkel. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:46 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... years.html

'Inhuman' Asian sex gang of 20 men whose trial led to Tommy Robinson's arrest are jailed for more than 220 years for raping vulnerable white girls as young as ELEVEN in seven-year reign of terror

Huddersfield in Yorkshire is the latest UK town exposed as having Asian sex gang which operated for years
Gang of 20 men groomed, drugged and raped girls, some as young as 11. Their jailing can be reported today
One trial led to Tommy Robinson's jailing for contempt over social media posts he posted endangering case
Gang member made sickening call to a care home where one victim lived, saying: 'Tell her I want to f*** her'
Another went on the run after his victim identified him when she saw him in a shop. He was not at sentencing

11 years each on avg.... nowhere near enough.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Much to their credit a Pakistani media source, Pakistan Today, is reporting this latest atrocity coming out of the UK:

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/1 ... rls-in-uk/

$1:
20 men, mostly of Pakistani origin, jailed in UK for sexual abuse of teenage girls

Twenty men have been jailed for raping and abusing more than a dozen girls in a northern England town, in what a judge called a “vile and wicked” campaign of exploitation.

The men in the town of Huddersfield were found guilty in three trials this year, but the verdicts could not be reported until a judge lifted reporting restrictions on Friday.

The cases are the latest in a series of prosecutions in northern English towns and cities for child sexual exploitation involving British Asian men of mostly Pakistani heritage.

The men were accused of being part of a gang that groomed vulnerable girls described in court as from “isolated” backgrounds and were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 victims aged between 11 and 17.

Prosecutors said the victims were plied with alcohol and drugs before being sexually abused by the men at parties and in cars, parking lots, a snooker centre and a fast-food restaurant.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, whom prosecutors said was the gang’s ringleader, was found guilty of 22 counts of rape and sentenced earlier this year to a minimum of 18 years in prison. The judge told him that “the way you treated these girls defies understanding.”

“This abuse was vile and wicked,” judge Geoffrey Marson said as he passed sentence at Leeds Crown Court.

The other men received sentences of between five and 18 years in prison.

The cases in Huddersfield, Rochdale and other towns in which most of the victims were white have heightened ethnic tensions in Britain and spurred criticism of local authorities, who failed to protect vulnerable girls, and of police, who often did not listen to the victims.

Far-right figures have used the crimes to argue that “Muslim grooming gangs” pose a particular threat to Britain.

Anti-Muslim activist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who uses the pseudonym Tommy Robinson, was jailed for contempt of court in May after broadcasting live on Facebook outside the trial of some of the Huddersfield gang, breaching reporting restrictions.

Police statistics in Britain show that most offenders in child exploitation cases are white men, and most of the abuse takes place online, at home or in institutions such as schools.

But former prosecutor Nazir Afzal, who has brought many abusers to trial, says Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in the sort of street grooming seen in recent high-profile cases.

He says that reflects the high number of South Asian men working for taxi firms and takeaway restaurants in the late-night economy, as well as their widespread sexist attitudes about women.

I can only attribute this kind of honesty and self-examination to the spirit of honesty and transparency that Pakistan's new PM is pursuing.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:34 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Much to their credit a Pakistani media source, Pakistan Today, is reporting this latest atrocity coming out of the UK:

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/1 ... rls-in-uk/

$1:
20 men, mostly of Pakistani origin, jailed in UK for sexual abuse of teenage girls

Twenty men have been jailed for raping and abusing more than a dozen girls in a northern England town, in what a judge called a “vile and wicked” campaign of exploitation.

The men in the town of Huddersfield were found guilty in three trials this year, but the verdicts could not be reported until a judge lifted reporting restrictions on Friday.

The cases are the latest in a series of prosecutions in northern English towns and cities for child sexual exploitation involving British Asian men of mostly Pakistani heritage.

The men were accused of being part of a gang that groomed vulnerable girls described in court as from “isolated” backgrounds and were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 victims aged between 11 and 17.

Prosecutors said the victims were plied with alcohol and drugs before being sexually abused by the men at parties and in cars, parking lots, a snooker centre and a fast-food restaurant.

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, whom prosecutors said was the gang’s ringleader, was found guilty of 22 counts of rape and sentenced earlier this year to a minimum of 18 years in prison. The judge told him that “the way you treated these girls defies understanding.”

“This abuse was vile and wicked,” judge Geoffrey Marson said as he passed sentence at Leeds Crown Court.

The other men received sentences of between five and 18 years in prison.

The cases in Huddersfield, Rochdale and other towns in which most of the victims were white have heightened ethnic tensions in Britain and spurred criticism of local authorities, who failed to protect vulnerable girls, and of police, who often did not listen to the victims.

Far-right figures have used the crimes to argue that “Muslim grooming gangs” pose a particular threat to Britain.

Anti-Muslim activist Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who uses the pseudonym Tommy Robinson, was jailed for contempt of court in May after broadcasting live on Facebook outside the trial of some of the Huddersfield gang, breaching reporting restrictions.

Police statistics in Britain show that most offenders in child exploitation cases are white men, and most of the abuse takes place online, at home or in institutions such as schools.

But former prosecutor Nazir Afzal, who has brought many abusers to trial, says Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in the sort of street grooming seen in recent high-profile cases.

He says that reflects the high number of South Asian men working for taxi firms and takeaway restaurants in the late-night economy, as well as their widespread sexist attitudes about women.

I can only attribute this kind of honesty and self-examination to the spirit of honesty and transparency that Pakistan's new PM is pursuing.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

I Suspect they can also be Afghans not Pakistanis. Many Afghan refugees got Pakistani passport somehow illegally. Need to cross check their identities.

Pakistani media has always been too bold. The funny thing is that private media came in era of dictator Musharraf :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Tommy fills you in on the back story:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:14 am

FB collusion.....

Civil engineer whose Facebook account was reactivated nine times despite him continuing to post ISIS propaganda is found GUILTY of sharing terrorist material

Abdulrahman Alcharbati, 32, spent months posting videos and messages glorifying ISIS to his 6,400 friends and followers on Facebook
One video showed Syrian soldiers being dragged to their deaths behind motorbikes in Raqqa
Civil engineer worked for Capita and Institute of Civil Engineers at Newcastle Uni; he and his brother and father were arrested in Ohio after 9/11
Married father now faces a lengthy term in prison or a hospital order

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:35 pm

A group of feminists in my office are literally right now in a meeting with some of the Muslims arguing about this passage from the koran:

$1:
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because Allah has made one superior to the other and because they spend to support them from their means. Therefore, righteous women are obedient and they guard in the husband’s absence what Allah orders them to guard. And, as to those women from whom you fear disobedience, give them a warning, send them to separate beds, and beat them.

Seems one of the Muslim men rebuked a feminist who gave him marital advice along the lines of 'stop telling me about how you control your wife'.

He responded with the above citation (copied and pasted verbatim) in an email.

Pardon me if I'm all [popcorn] as two PC-sanctioned identity groups wage war on each other.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:39 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
A group of feminists in my office are literally right now in a meeting with some of the Muslims arguing about this passage from the koran:

$1:
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because Allah has made one superior to the other and because they spend to support them from their means. Therefore, righteous women are obedient and they guard in the husband’s absence what Allah orders them to guard. And, as to those women from whom you fear disobedience, give them a warning, send them to separate beds, and beat them.

Seems one of the Muslim men rebuked a feminist who gave him marital advice along the lines of 'stop telling me about how you control your wife'.

Pardon me if I'm all [popcorn] as two PC-sanctioned identity groups wage war on each other.

Awesome.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Still going on. [popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

$1:

Fire that asshat immediately would be my call. Have your belief if you want, but as soon as you send a fucking passage that says to beat a woman, in an email, good bye asshole.

Also probably why I'm not in HR.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:24 pm

The meeting finally concluded. I have no idea what will be the outcome as I am not a party to the discussion (but could hear some of it even though the door was closed).

We'll see what happens. In the meantime it's fun to see our PC police choking on the double-edged sword of who to protect and who to offend.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:19 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... panel.html

France's niqab ban 'violates' human rights, UN declares as it demands compensation for women 'confined at home and marginalised'

U.N. Human Rights Committee said on Tuesday it would review French laws
The Committee said the ban harmed their right to manifest their religious beliefs
The country now has 180 days to report back and say what action it will take
France has an international obligation to comply with committee 'in good faith'

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 am

Spurned Muslim man throws acid over Christian girl then set her alight

$1:
Pakistan: A Muslim man set a Christian woman on fire because she refused to convert to Islam and marry him. With burns covering nearly 90 percent of her body, Asma Yaqoob, 25, died five days later, on Sunday, April 22. According to her father, he and his son were waiting for Asma, a domestic servant, at the home of her employer, when she answered a knock on the door. “After some time we heard her screaming in pain,” he said. They “rushed outside to see what had happened” and saw Rizwan Gujjar, 30, a onetime family friend, fleeing “while Asma was engulfed in flames.” Three months earlier Gujjar had begun pressuring Asma to marry him. She, “not wanting to recant her Christian faith,” politely declined and tried to avoided him, says another report. So, on April 17, when she answered the door, he doused her with gasoline and set her aflame. According to her mother,

Asma told us that on the night of the attack, Gujjar had come to Zaman’s [her employer’s] house and told her that she has no other choice but to renounce her faith and marry him in court the next morning. My daughter refused, upon which he emptied a bottle of petrol on her body and set her alight… My daughter is a staunch Protestant Christian and had been resisting Gujjar’s pressure for a long time. She was not interested in him and had repeatedly complained about his misbehavior. When all efforts failed to convince Asma to cave in to his demand, Gujjar attempted to kill her.

More stories of current Islamic attacks on Christians in Pakistan and elsewhere at link

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The meeting finally concluded. I have no idea what will be the outcome as I am not a party to the discussion (but could hear some of it even though the door was closed).

We'll see what happens. In the meantime it's fun to see our PC police choking on the double-edged sword of who to protect and who to offend.

The Muslim guy got walked out about 30 minutes ago.

Looks like 'Muslim' is less 'special' than 'feminist'. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:22 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

The Muslim guy got walked out about 30 minutes ago.

Looks like 'Muslim' is less 'special' than 'feminist'. :idea:

Only as long as they are in the minority.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2735 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 131  132  133  134  135  136  137 ... 183  Next