Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:59 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rimes.html

Asylum seekers must be taught about 'zero tolerance to sex crimes' as soon as they arrive in Germany, country’s migration commissioner demands after ‘gang-rape of 18-year-old by seven Syrians’

Annette Widmann-Mauz calls for rapists to be severely punished
One of the suspects, 21-year-old Majd H., allegedly orchestrated the gang rape
Far-right and hard left protesters have clashed on the quiet streets of Freiburg

Quote:
All asylum seekers must receive signposting courses on co-existence in Germany as soon as they arrive in the country, or at the initial reception centre, and that includes zero tolerance for sexual abuse and other acts of violence,' said Annette Widmann-Mauz, minister of state for migration, refugees and integration.

'Men who have been living here for a long time need to talk clearly about sexuality and equal rights in Germany to men who have just arrived — if necessary in their native language,' she added.

'The perpetrators must be brought before a court and punished severely,' Ms Widmann-Mauz told the RND news organisation.

I'm surprised, 3 years later and they only start to figure these things out now ?

I'm also surprised the illegals need a talking to about sexual violence,
you would think they didn't know, and gang raping in Syria was perfectly legal.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:15 am

Quote:
Unfair means you do everything God forbid you to do, deliberately but also expect god will forgive you...Though He is most merciful and can forgive you if He wants....What Muslims are taught to never shy away from asking forgiveness from God, doesn't matter how much sins one has committed...

I disagree good sir, regardless of whether something is deliberate or not, god is supposed to forgive, for according to scriptures man sins naturally. Unfair is something that's not supposed to be in god's vocabulary. he loves us all, from the lowly murderer to the most pious of devout.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

It is our god's nature to forgive.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:36 pm

llama66 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Religion is, bar none, the single worst thing humans have ever created and as such it absolutely deserves the mockery it receives.

I'd rep you if I could. Want world peace? End religion.

R=UP

To both posts

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:42 pm

One more time - where is this peaceful purely secular utopia in history or anywhere in the world?

America is more secular now than it's ever been. Is it more peaceful?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 pm

llama66 wrote:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Don't want God's forgiveness. He should be asking for our forgiveness, for Him not doing anything at all to stop the evil that keeps making this world a living hell for far too many. That's why there is no afterlife Hell - why double-down on something that cruel when most of us are already enduring it while we're alive?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
One more time - where is this peaceful purely secular utopia in history or anywhere in the world?

Utopia? Doesn't exist. If we ended religion, I'm sure we can find something equally divisive to hate each other over. It's amazing how all these religions at their cores the message is "don't be a dick" and so many people miss the message.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:49 pm

llama66 wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

Utopia? Doesn't exist. If we ended religion, I'm sure we can find something equally divisive to hate each other over. It's amazing how all these religions at their cores the message is "don't be a dick" and so many people miss the message.

Good point. I've always thought that too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Secular utopia is no more worse of a myth than the one that gets pushed about how awesome everything would be if we behaved and simply obeyed what those nice men running the churches want us to do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Thanos wrote:
Secular utopia is no more worse of a myth than the one that gets pushed about how awesome everything would be if we behaved and simply obeyed what those nice men running the churches want us to do.

Well, good luck with that then.

Personally, I think you'll have better luck waiting for your comet apocalypse than your secular utopia though.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Thanos wrote:

Well, good luck with that then.

Personally, I think you'll have better luck waiting for your comet apocalypse than your secular utopia though.

Stop getting my damn hopes up for the Asteroid Apocalypse.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens

Warnings: (40%)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:50 pm

At least seven people killed and 14 injured as gunmen open fire on a bus heading toward Coptic Christian monastery in Egypt

Gun shots said to be fired near the monastery of Saint Samuel the Confessor
Archbishop of Minya said on Friday that at least 14 people were also wounded
Coptic Christians in Egypt have faced a series of terror attacks in recent years

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:19 pm

Strutz wrote:
llama66 wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

Good point. I've always thought that too.

DRr R=UP R=UP [rtfm] R=UP R=UP R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:53 pm

llama66 wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:

Not to mentioned you can't have a purely secular country when it's guaranteed some people will continue to believe fairy tales.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:17 pm

I look at the holy books less as a literal written record of events and more as a collection of parables on how to be a good and decent person.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:03 am

llama66 wrote:
Quote:
Unfair means you do everything God forbid you to do, deliberately but also expect god will forgive you...Though He is most merciful and can forgive you if He wants....What Muslims are taught to never shy away from asking forgiveness from God, doesn't matter how much sins one has committed...

I disagree good sir, regardless of whether something is deliberate or not, god is supposed to forgive, for according to scriptures man sins naturally. Unfair is something that's not supposed to be in god's vocabulary. he loves us all, from the lowly murderer to the most pious of devout.

200 percent agreed :) with you on this.....Islam also tells that Allah is the most merciful and loves His all creations [B-o]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2125 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 138  139  140  141  142  Next