canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:07 pm

Revealed: Government adviser on Islamaphobia gave his backing to a Pakistani cleric who called for a Christian mother to be hanged for blasphemy

Government Islamophobia adviser Qari Asim backs radical cleric Khadim Rizvi
Rizvi led a campaign, which called for the execution of Pakistani woman Asia Bibi
Ms Bibi spent nine years on death row for blasphemy, before being acquitted
Mr Asim posted on Faecbook that he stood in solidarity with Rizvi and his group
Another adviser on Islamophobia manhandled Labour MP Dr Rupa Huq in 2015

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Uber did something.

Uber bans London driver who told customers he had a 'no Jews' policy as he cancelled their booking having seen they were wearing kippahs

Two men were refused a ride by a London Uber driver who said 'I don't take Jews'
The man, who called himself Ahmad, has now been banned from using the app
Uber apologised to the two men for the incident, but offered no compensation
Antisemitic incidents in the UK rose by 16 per cent last year - an all-time high

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:22 pm

:!:

Attachments:
Hypo.jpg
Hypo.jpg [ 92.19 KiB | Viewed 28 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Canadian Muslims involved in terrorist attacks overseas that have caused hundreds of deaths:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/c ... spartandhp

$1:
A suicide bomber from Calgary strikes near Baghdad. A Windsor man masterminds the torture and killing of foreigners at a Dhaka bakery. Two London, Ont., gunmen take hostages at a gas plant in the Algerian desert.

Canadian terrorists have killed and injured more than 300 in other countries since 2012, according to figures compiled by Global News that document the victims of so-called extremist travellers.

Fatal attacks in Algeria, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Iraq, Russia, Somalia and Syria were attributed to Canadians during that time. An attack in Michigan resulted in no deaths but seriously injured a police officer.

Citizens of 19 countries were killed in attacks involving Canadian perpetrators, including locals and British, Colombian, French, Indian, Israeli, Italian, Filipino, Japanese, Malaysian, Norwegian, Romanian and U.S. nationals.

The majority of killings were claimed by the so-called Islamic State, while others were the work of Al Qaeda affiliates and Hezbollah, but attacks by Al Qaeda-aligned groups were more deadly.

The figures are an attempt to tally overseas terrorism casualties attributed to Canadians from the time that numbers of extremist travellers began to spike in 2012 until the territorial defeat of ISIS last month.

Global News compiled the data from the Global Terrorism Database, Canadian Terrorism Incident Database, government documents, interviews, news reports and releases by terrorist groups. Included were attacks in which Canadians were direct participants or accomplices.

A total of 127 victims reportedly died in the attacks, and 195 were injured. Fifty-five attackers also died.

Four of the attacks killed more than a dozen victims and were worse than any mass murder in Canada since the 1985 Air Indian bombings by Sikh extremists. Injuries included stab wounds, burns and cuts caused by flying glass.

“While Canadians are right to think that terrorism generally happens less in our country, we also need to keep in mind that we export a lot of terrorism in different forms all over the world,” said Toronto-based terrorism researcher Prof. Amarnath Amarasingam.

Con - they're out there attacking and killing people, including other Muslims
Pro - but when they want to come home it's a perfect photo op and time for another patented tear-laced apology on behalf of the entire country!

Yeah, but they make us diverse! This country sometimes. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:13 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:20 pm

ISIS plans to copy Paris Bataclan massacre with a swathe of fresh attacks across Europe are revealed on a hard drive dropped by jihadis fighting in their final Syrian stronghold

The horrifying plans were revealed in a series of documents on an ISIS hard drive
Documents shared how the terror group intended to hit targets across Europe
In one plan, they wanted to attack a high-speed train network that is in Germany
Another saw them target an oil refinery that is based near Basel in Switzerland
The plans were inspired by the atrocities they carried out in Paris four years ago

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:50 am

Indonesian woman is caned on a public stage as a delighted crowd takes pictures, after she broke Sharia law by having sex outside wedlock

The terrified woman kneeled on a stage wearing a white hood while a masked official brandished the weapon
She was punished for breaking the arch-conservative Aceh region's Sharia law by having sex outside wedlock
Spectators gathered and took pictures of the flogging, which can also be imposed for gambling or drinking

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 am

'She needs to feel that you are a real man': Anger as Qatari 'sociologist' films online 'tutorial on how Muslim men should beat their wives'

Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazra, a sociologist from Qatar, posted the video to YouTube
The clip appears to show him offer guidance for men on how to beat their wife
In the video he claims husbands should never injure their wives with beating

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... wives.html

I dunno, should we hunt for the video ? I doubt YT takes it down. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:43 am

martin14 martin14:
'She needs to feel that you are a real man': Anger as Qatari 'sociologist' films online 'tutorial on how Muslim men should beat their wives'

Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazra, a sociologist from Qatar, posted the video to YouTube
The clip appears to show him offer guidance for men on how to beat their wife
In the video he claims husbands should never injure their wives with beating

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... wives.html

I dunno, should we hunt for the video ? I doubt YT takes it down. :lol:

If I ever meet him I plan on beating Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazra to see how he likes it.

[boxing]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:45 am

I'd beat him like a drum. Cowardly piece of shit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 am

I've heard Muslim moderate Tarek Fatah say something similar to what the ex-Muslim woman in the video below is alleging. In his case he says the prayer Muslims pray every Friday contains a passage of requirement to hate Jews and Christians. It's hidden in Arabic.

I've heard it other places too. I'm prone to believe there must be something to it. I'd ask Fighter and DD, if I thought they knew in Fighter's case, or would tell me the truth in DD's.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Speaking of women who have seen how Islam works up close this one isn't happy about it infiltrating America's Political infrastructure.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Aaaaaand more YouTube. :lol:

Outrage as Kuwaiti 'researcher' claims Jews 'slaughter Christian children' and use their blood to make 'holiday pastries' in online video

Muhanna Hamad Al-Muhanna posted the video to his YouTube channel this year
He says in the clip that Jewish people murder Christian children for pastries
The 47-minute long video was viewed close to 25,000 times on YouTube

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ldren.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Just sounds like another spin on the old hoax of the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion.'

And he could only get 25 thousand hits, you say?

That's kind of lame. Another famous anti-semite, Henry Ford, printed half a million copies of the Protocols way back in the days long before the internet.

Speaking of the internet, why are they calling that dimwit a 'researcher?'

10 minutes on Google could get you what he's shoveling.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:17 am

Here's one for my buddy Fighter whose great concern is conversions:

Christianity grows in Syrian town once besieged by Islamic State

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2735 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 157  158  159  160  161  162  163 ... 183  Next