canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:47 am

France's left-wing elite are accused of cowardice for failing to support 16-year-old girl facing death threats after she insulted Islam online

The girl, known as Mila, said Islam is 'a s*** religion' and the koran is 'full of hate'
Her lawyer Richard Malka has accused the left of failing to defend secular values
She has been pulled out of her sixth-form high school in Lyon, south-east France

Quote:

Mila told French publication Bellica how she feels 'the whole of France wants me dead' after no one stood up for her following the attacks, and as though she can 'no longer set foot in my high school, and I can't even change my high school'.

'I am not racist, not at all,' she continues. 'You cannot be racist towards a religion. I said what I thought, you will not make me regret it. There are still people who will get excited, I clearly don't give a damn, I say what I want, what I think.'

In the aggravating video, uploaded to her Instagram profile adorned with LGBT flags, Mila also says she hates all forms of religion. She uses the profile to publish videos of herself singing.

Her angry video also came after she was told she had 'insulted our God Allah, the one and only' and that it was hoped she would 'burn in hell'.

The Director of the French Council of Muslims, Abdallah Zekri, alleged Mila had 'reaped what she had sown' earlier this week, but was forced into an embarrassing retraction following public outcry.

The French justice minister, Nicole Belloubet, has also been criticised after she failed to come to the teenager's defence, and instead accused her of breaching a legal concept that does not exist, 'freedom of conscience'.

When she was told that none exists in French Law, Ms Belloubet apologised for her words and professed they had been a 'mistake'.

The prosecutor's office in Vienne, near Lyon, is understood to be investigating the comments on Mila's profile in an attempt to identify the perpetrators.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:22 am

Sweden: Hijab is 'Look of the Year'

Quote:
On January 20, Iran's only female Olympic medalist, Kimia Alizadeh, defected from Iran. "I am one of the millions of oppressed women in Iran whom they've been playing for years," she wrote.

Then, last month, the Islamic Republic's female chess master, Mitra Hejazipour, 27, removed her hijab during a chess tournament in Moscow and was promptly removed from the national chess team.

Hejazipour said that she had decided "not to have a share in this horrendous lie and not to play the game of 'We love the hijab and have no problem with it' anymore..."

"It creates many limitations for women and deprives them of their basic rights. Is this protection? I say definitely not, it is solely and merely a limitation."

For years, women in Iran have been arrested and imprisoned for refusing to wear the mandatory headscarf and even for protesting its use. Between January 2018 and August 2019, at least 12 people were given prison sentences ranging from six months to 33 years for publicly removing their headscarves and other public acts of civil disobedience against compulsory hijab and 32 people were arrested for such acts, according to Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI).

According to the website:

"Millions of women who do not conform to the state's dictates regarding mandatory dress codes are stopped by the police each year for 'improper hijab,' and tens of thousands are referred to the judiciary in court cases each year... hijab protestors are... typically prosecuted under charges related to 'morality,' such as 'encouraging people to corruption and prostitution...'".

"The Iranian authorities are employing the full machinery of the state to crush opposition to forced hijab, but with more than half the population against it, the tide is increasingly against them," said CHRI's Executive Director Hadi Ghaemi.

As women in Iran protested the regime and the mandatory hijab, women in Sweden -- who are represented by "the first feminist government in the world" -- were championing the hijab on several recent occasions, illustrating the curious cultural transformations there.

In January, readers of the Swedish edition of Elle magazine picked Imane Asry, a hijab-wearing social media influencer with 150,000 Instagram followers, as winner of its "Look of the Year" competition...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15509/sweden-hijab

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:54 pm

South London terror attacker 'was KNOWN to police': Suspect who grabbed a knife and injured THREE people in 'Islamist-related' attack before being shot dead by armed police 'was under surveillance'

Officers arrived at scene outside supermarket on High Road in Streatham, south London, at 2pm today
Scotland Yard confirmed three people injured in the attack - with one man in life-threatening condition
One woman had non-life threatening injuries and the other was injured as a result of flying glass
Sources told Sky News that the attacker was known to police prior to attack this afternoon
Police said: 'The incident was quickly declared as a terrorist incident and we believe it to be Islamist-related'
Photos show lifeless body on pavement with what have been described as 'silver canisters' strapped to chest
Scotland Yard declared broad daylight carnage as a terror-related incident around an hour after first reports
Just minutes later police in Belgium shot a 'knifeman' who stabbed two people on Bevrijdingslaan in Ghent

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:54 pm

Belgian police shoot 'knifeman' who stabbed two people on busy high street in Ghent - just minutes after machete terror attack in London

The suspect was 'injured by officers' in Ghent during Bevrijdingslaan incident
Pictures show a man pinned to the ground by police on the busy main road
It comes minutes after armed police shot dead a suspected terrorist in London

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:24 am

Uber driver, 28, plotted to drive his car into 'evil' Gay Pride parade to kill non-Muslims, court hears

Mohiussunnath Chowdhury, 28, also singled out Madam Tussauds as a target
Was part of his plan to 'unleash death and suffering on non-Muslims, court heard
He is now standing trial for engaging in the preparation of acts of terrorism

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:32 am

Does a little bird speak to you in broken english?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:32 pm

ABD'nin New Jersey Paterson şehrine ilk Türk Emniyet müdürü olarak atanan İbrahim Baycora, yemin için Şehrin Belediye başkanından Kur'an-ı Kerim istiyor ve Kurana basarak yemin ediyir ve görevine dua ile başlıyor... DÜŞÜNSENİZE BİZDE OLSA ;
CHP, Sözcü, Cumhuriyet, OdaTv, Fox Tv
"İRTİCA HORTLADI, ŞERİAT GELİYOR" diye ortalığı ayağa kaldırırlardı. Türkiye'yi Batıya şikayet ederlerdi.
Bu yüzden 70 yıldır bir kazmaya sap olamadılar...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Are you Turkish?

Because that would explain a lot.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:15 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Are you Turkish?
No.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Algerian metal girls

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:53 pm

And, in the background......... seething.. :lol:

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:54 am

Three foreign tourists are stabbed by ISIS-affiliated Islamic extremists in Maldives terror attack

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
Three suspected Islamic extremists were seized over an attack in the Maldives
An Australian man, 44, was rushed to hospital on the back of a moped by a local
Two Chinese man were also wounded in the attack on the Indian Ocean island
Maldivian radical group linked to ISIS claimed that they carried out the attack

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Got a dark humour chuckle out of Blazing Cat Fur's title on this story:

Mozambicans Display Glaring Need For Diversity Training After Rudely Declining To Accept Cultural Practice Of Having Their Heads Cut Off By Muslims

https://www.dw.com/en/mozambicans-flee- ... a-52297582

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:24 am

Christians are abducted, beaten and 'forced to convert to Islam' at refugee camp for predominantly Muslim Rohingya in Bangladesh

Dozens of men attacked families, smashed up their homes and looted property
Christian pastor and his 14-year-old daughter have been abducted from camp
Wife fears her husband is dead and teenage daughter forced into marriage

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:27 pm

I find this interview with an English girl who was gang groomed worth knowing because it approaches it from angles we're not used to hearing and forewarned is forearmed.

She was grabbed by the gangs later than others we've been hearing about. She was 18 and had just entered college.

But she gets into what she calls slave training and shows how it's culturally embedded and sparks out of the religion.

It's also worth knowing how she was grabbed. It relied on the power Islamic enclaves have in Britain to intimidate the law and residents.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2725 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  Next