canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:37 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
It relied on the power Islamic enclaves have in Britain to intimidate the law and residents.
Is this "power" of a super-natural order or is it by virtue of being part of a social club that happens to use the letters I s l a and m in their name?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 am

In the case of the gang-groomed, "slave-trained" 18 year old girl of the interview it was intimidation.

There was a neighborhood power structure that intimidated the girl in a way she was afraid to lay rape charges the first time she was raped and so the rapes continued. The police could do nothing because she was afraid to admit the sex was not consensual.

But yes, Islam is behind it. It can authorize a disrespect of other cultures' norms (including those governed by laws) and a cultural righteousness in slave-like treatment of the unbeliever's women or what their literature tells them is "what your right hand possesses." And when Mohammed laid down that law he wasn't talking about masturbation.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 am

And here's the most recent one:

$1:
Another three “Asian” grooming gang abusers have been sentenced for multiple rapes, indecent assaults, and drug dealing offences in Oxford, England.

41-year-old Naim Khan ( 24/8/1978), 44-year-old Mohammed Nazir (20/3/1975), and 42-year-old Raheem Ahmed (22/2/1977) were convicted of the following crimes, respectively, according to a Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) announcement:

*Seven counts of rape (two counts were multiple incidents covering at least 12 occasions); four counts of indecent assault (two counts were multiple incidents covering at least 15 occasions); one count of procuring a man to rape the victim; two counts of procuring men to indecently assault the victim; one count of supplying class B drugs on at least 12 occasions (Victim 1)one count of indecent assault (Victim 2)

* Six counts of rape (four counts were multiple incidents covering at least 14 occasions); five counts of indecent assault (all counts were multiple incidents covering at least 27 occasions); one count of procuring a man to rape the victim; three counts of procuring men to indecently assault the victim (one count was a multiple incident covering at least three occasions); one count of supplying class B drugs on at least 10 occasions (Victim 1)

*Two counts of indecent assault, and one count of supplying class B drugs on at least 10 occasions (Victim 1)

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/0 ... d-england/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am

Oh and Beave...are you still around.

Do you remember a case that happened in or around one of those enclaves developing in your neck of the woods?

You were insisting they couldn't be Muslims because one of them wore a Turban so he could only be a Sikh.

Here's a picture accompanying the story above. Care to rethink that?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:38 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
The police could do nothing because she was afraid to admit the sex was not consensual.
Either this girl was kidnabbed or not.
Which is it??

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But yes, Islam is behind it.
I am not going to apologize for Islamic beliefs but if her slave-masters ate spagehtti and meatballs, could it be that the Flying Spagehtti Monster is partly to blame too??

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:51 pm

Yeah, yeah, I know...

Some people claim
that it's Mohammed to blame,
but I know
It's just their own damn fault.

But here's my opinion on that:

The political ideology of Islam is pernicious, malicious and when followed as such is an enemy to the West or for that matter any society not governed by the politics and societal demands of Islam. In my opinion.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:19 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Yeah, yeah, I know...
....it seems these girls are hot for BBC attention.
They are willing to go on national television but not identify their slave-masters to the police. They seem confused. Maybe Islam is right for them.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
The political ideology of Islam is pernicious, malicious and when followed as such is an enemy to the West or for that matter any society not governed by the politics and societal demands of Islam. In my opinion.
SHORT VERSION: Their pimps just happened to be called "Ahmed" and it is more convenient to blame all of the Mohamedeans who had nothing to do with it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Sargon of Akkad isn't the BBC. He's a YouTuber. The BBC, the mainstream media of the UK and the political structure never wanted to tell you about the gang grooming gangs. They were pressured into it after decades if ignoring the issue by grassroots organizations and unrest on the streets from the increasing masses who could no longer ignore what was happening in front of them.

Eventually police had to charge gang members and everything tumbled into view. They had to lay more and more charges. The powers that be still attack people like Tommy Robinson for getting the truth out there though.

NGO Studies and government reports have been done now showing at least over 80% of gang groomers are Pakistani Muslims. It's so taken for granted now that one time you would have been correct about the BBC. Once they did a drama series on the issue called Three girls.There have been the odd documentaries and news reports since the bubble burst after the first charges were laid but there's no mea culpa where there should be and they often spin to getting mad at what they call the "far right" for refusing to shut up about the issue. Or they'll do what you do and write it off to 'Chavs gonna chav.'

Read up on it though. No offense, but you're speaking out of ignorance right now. You should fix that. For sure you should watch the video before displaying an obvious ignorance about what you think is in it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:51 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
For sure you should watch the video before displaying an obvious ignorance about what you think is in it.
She sounds like she is making half of it up. If you want to believe her story and get sucked into her psyop, go right ahead.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:07 am

CharlesAnthony CharlesAnthony:
She sounds like she is making half of it up.

Which half?

I'm going to guess you're thinking of her claim she was so intimidated by what the family and friends of the first rapist might do that she wouldn't let the police write the attack down as a non-consensual act.

There's another video of an on the street interview of two British women who live in one of the predominantly Muslim areas of Britain. They're just standing on a street corner talking to a a guy with a microphone who comes up to them.

At the start they're pretty open with the guy about how hard it is living there where Justin would tell them 'diversity is their strength. As the interview goes on you can see them getting nervous. Finally they say to the interviewer, "We've got to get out of here. They're circling in their cars. They'll get on their phones and there'll be a mob of them here soon."

Then they dash off. Later we see the interview crew surrounded by angry Muslim youth pushing them off the street. Debris is being thrown down at them from the roof.

There's all kinds of stuff like that out there. I'm thinking if you're not living there you're not qualified to judge the terror the residents can be put through.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:58 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
CharlesAnthony CharlesAnthony:
She sounds like she is making half of it up.
Which half?
Actually, half is generous. There is no doubt in my mind that she is a victim but her grooming started long before.
Regardless, it sounds like she made up everything minus the "I was a prostitute and my pimp beat me up." part.

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I'm going to guess you're thinking of her claim she was so intimidated by what the family and friends of the first rapist might do that she wouldn't let the police write the attack down as a non-consensual act.
There is no need to over-think this bullshit hit piece. If you can not recognize vile fake news, shitty acting and bigotry in media psyops when they stare us all in the face, so be it. Keep watching the tell-a-vision man and reporting back to everybody.

Unfortunatelhy, these hit-pieces are for the purposes of distracting public attention away from the clients of these prostitution rings.

Failing victims, fuelling hate: challenging the harms of the "Muslim grooming gangs" narrative -- Cockbain, Ella and Tufail, Waqas - January 6th, 2020

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:14 pm

I don't see overthinking. I see refusing to think.

There is no evidence supporting the idea stories like this one are - as you call them - "Psyops." There is all kinds of factual evidence supporting their more probable credibility.

The inculcation of facts over decades show gang grooming largely among Pakistani Muslim men as perps. For decades police refused to act.

The refusal to act by police is still happening:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2017/0 ... rant-rape/

You tell those of us who take these facts seriously we're bad-thinking for finding this one particular victim's story credible on the grounds you believe she couldn't have been intimidated into not wanting to make the actual rape report out of fear of what might happen to her if she did. I can show you case after case of non-Muslims who live in and around the Muslim areas of Britain being intimidated into silence.

I find her story credible. You don't. It's down to that. But these stories will continue. Calls to ignore them are what are being ignored now.

BTW these "clients" of Pakistani Muslim gang grooming you'd like to write off as the actual perps are also Pakistani Muslims.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:57 am

Kind of interesting:

$1:
February 17, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A U.K. group that describes itself as representing “LGBTQI Muslims” has announced that the first-ever “Muslim Pride” event will take place in London in April.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/musli ... -in-london

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:19 am

Seven men abused schoolgirls aged between 12 and 15 in ‘truly appalling ways’ after grooming them by ‘making them feel special’

The girls suffered abuse between the ages of 12 and 15 between 1995 and 2007
Leeds Crown Court heard the girls were targeted by older men in Huddersfield
Abuse often happened in hotel rooms and the girls would be given drugs

$1:
Social services eventually told [the girl's] family that [she] must love it if she keeps going back.'

The second victim was subjected to the abuse when she was just 15-years-old.

'The final straw for her was when she was thrown out of a car with her trousers round her ankles, having had sex with two or three of the men in the car - she can't remember[how many].

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2735 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  Next