Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2009-09-03 14:20:08
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Bravo for Tyler Bilsborrow.

Eaglestick needs to be be in jail for the rest of his disgusting life.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 pm

I think Nikita eaglestick is a woman.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Bowley88 Bowley88:
I think Nikita eaglestick is a woman.

I think you're right.... :wink:

The woman fled the scene when Bilsborrow ran to her location.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Yup, thank the good lord for that Tyler guy. That kind of cruelty just boggles the mind. Maybe they can go teh dangerous offender route with her. She sounds like a psychopath.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 pm

$1:
Last week, the Crown consented to release her from custody with strict conditions.

Excuse me? :?
$1:
Kelvin Goertzen, Manitoba Conservative justice critic, said she should never have been released.

No shit, Sherlock!!

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:52 pm

For the 2nd time today.....I don't know how many times I've said it before but.....welcome to the Canadian judicial system in the 21st century......it is totally whacked. :!: :!:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm

You all realize what this psycho's defense will be...I grew up in a disfunctional family, my parents were never there because they were victims of the residential school system...blah, blah, blah

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 am

You are right, there will no doubt be some sort of defense where whitey gets blamed for this one no doubt PJB.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 am

PJB PJB:
You all realize what this psycho's defense will be...I grew up in a disfunctional family, my parents were never there because they were victims of the residential school system...blah, blah, blah

And there lies the dilemma, nobody in their right mind would do something like this. But the justice system still has the responsibility to protect the population from these people.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:26 am

Brenda Brenda:
$1:
Last week, the Crown consented to release her from custody with strict conditions.

Yes, strict conditions! Same as regular conditions they just raise their voice an octave when reading them to her and use all caps to type her release order. That'll teach'r :roll:

They are probably worried, for good reason, what would happen to her if they shoved in in a prison with dozens of woman who have not seen their babies and kids for a long time.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:41 am

Benn Benn:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:

Yes, strict conditions! Same as regular conditions they just raise their voice an octave when reading them to her and use all caps to type her release order. That'll teach'r :roll:

They are probably worried, for good reason, what would happen to her if they shoved in in a prison with dozens of woman who have not seen their babies and kids for a long time.

You know... I seriously do not care what happens to her. I do care about what happens to the children of the world with this lunatic walking around "under strict conditions"

(I like the way you put it :lol:)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:49 am

Brenda Brenda:
You know... I seriously do not care what happens to her. I do care about what happens to the children of the world with this lunatic walking around "under strict conditions"

(I like the way you put it :lol:)

I dunno Bren. What she did was sick and beyond comprehension. To snatch a child like that and assault it just boggles the mind but if it truly is a mental disease. I know that the idea of people getting away with this with what seems like a cop-out just infuriates people but the brain is like any other organ. It can get diseased also. That doesn't mean people get a few therapy sessions and then out in the world but perhaps she is suffering from a neurological disorder that can be treated or more importantly one that can be diagnosed before it gets this far.

I'm not condoning what she did (what person would) but I'd like to think there is a good medical reason for why one human being would commit such a terrible act.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 am

Oh, so do I. But... Should she be walking free? I don't think so. I think she should be locked up in a mental facility, and sorted out by psychiatrists. She should NOT walk the streets. She is freakin 19! Come on!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 am

No she shouldn't. I don't understand what he crown was thinking in the initial release but she is in custody now.

Everything about this case is disturbing and unfathomable. I take some small comfort in the fact that I can't even begin to understand how somebody can do this.