CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27772
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:43 pm
 


Title: Tony Clement resigns duties over sexually explicit images
Category: Political
Posted By: BeaverFever
Date: 2018-11-06 18:22:17
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12418

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:43 pm
 


Pretty big fish to go down over something so stupid. Even if he was targeted as he claims, a married 57 year-old has nobody to blame but themself when they send sexual pics and video to strangers on the internet.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 25841
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:59 pm
 


Never trust a man who needs to have his second shave of the day by noon. That SICK freak! :lol:


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1470
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Pretty big fish to go down over something so stupid. Even if he was targeted as he claims, a married 57 year-old has nobody to blame but themself when they send sexual pics and video to strangers on the internet.


I'd be a little bit more concerned with the accusations of criminal activity and leave your personal judgement of the man's private affairs out of it.

If what reported is true, this is criminal and/or gutter politics at it's worst.


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Profile
Posts: 942
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:43 am
 


Fortunately, I find my body so disgusting I would never send anybody other than a doctor a picture of it but anyone can fall for temptations of this type, even Tony Clement, apparently, although that is still hard to believe. On a possibly related note, the Internet gremlins have given up sending me images of Asian girls and now suggest gay holidays for me.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28570
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:56 am
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Fortunately, I find my body so disgusting I would never send anybody other than a doctor a picture of it but anyone can fall for temptations of this type, even Tony Clement, apparently, although that is still hard to believe. On a possibly related note, the Internet gremlins have given up sending me images of Asian girls and now suggest gay holidays for me.


^^

If someone threatened to put nudes of my fat ass on the interwebz, I'd say "Yea, now get that image out of your head, you poor sons of bitches!" :lol: .


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12418

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:50 pm
 


...,,Annd now he’s kicked out of caucus as Tories say “new info has come to light” indicating that contrary to Tony’s claim, this is “not an isolated incident”. Self-immolation complete.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8255
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:11 pm
 


I don't give a shit if an MP is flaunting a mistress or sexting.
However:
1. If you voted for him and his party that's pretty much abandoned economic conservatism for almost exclusively social conservatism, you should be REALLY PISSED OFF.
2. If you're an MP and managed to get yourself into a blackmail position over sexting, you're a fucking idiot and should be kicked out of caucus.
3: And when you have security clearances and responsibilities YOU SHOULD BE JAILED


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6610
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:23 pm
 


At least he's a clement and not a weiner :lol:


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60581
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:02 am
 


Proculation wrote:
At least he's a clement and not a weiner :lol:


Hey! Welcome back!!! [BB]


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Profile
Posts: 942
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:57 pm
 


In an era when any of us can be subject to surveillance by government or companies, it’s a bit odd that a closer watch is not kept on politicians overseeing CSIS:

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/tony-cl ... ttawa/amp/

The previous government dropped the ball badly as well:

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... -red-flags

Serving on the NSIC should be a big honour for a politician from any party. What a pity neither opposition party seems keen to offer potential candidates.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5025
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:36 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:
Fortunately, I find my body so disgusting I would never send anybody other than a doctor a picture of it but anyone can fall for temptations of this type, even Tony Clement, apparently, although that is still hard to believe. On a possibly related note, the Internet gremlins have given up sending me images of Asian girls and now suggest gay holidays for me.


^^

If someone threatened to put nudes of my fat ass on the interwebz, I'd say "Yea, now get that image out of your head, you poor sons of bitches!" :lol: .

Image
done.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28570
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 am
 


I should be in the 'hotties' thread.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5025
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 am
 


This isn't?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.