Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:03 pm

Sorry folks, accuracy of polls was my main stance. You're the ones telling us that one is right and the other is wrong.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:09 pm

DODGE!!! I keep asking you to substantiate your junk, "On line polls from any party are just as bogus so please don't assume that I'm being partisan here." Come on, what's the matter, can't back up your posts?

ridenrain ridenrain:
Mustang: Aside from you’re marvellous little back-pedal dance, what did you bring to this thread?

I demonstrated exactly what I set out to do: you and your little buddy can only ape others works with partisan parroting. There's political tribalism that has an inability to successfully look at Canadian politics and your ignorance has again been busted wide open.

$1:
I still don’t see any proof that one link is any more accurate than the other. In fact, considering one comes from the source and the other comes through a media filter, I’d say the MBTR link was more accurate.

Of course you'd agree with your little buddy - partisan parrots. I'm still waiting on, "On line polls from any party are just as bogus so please don't assume that I'm being partisan here" to be proven, so your rather pedestrian opinion matters little.

Cue the dodge. :twisted:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:10 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
hurley_108 hurley_108:
ridenrain ridenrain:
Hey, thanks for the tag team effort there.

I guess then you're ready to tell us all how CTV’s interpretation of the Canadian Press Harris-Decima poll is more accurate than the poll details directly from Angus Reid?

This coming from the guy that posted, "On line polls from any party are just as bogus so please don't assume that I'm being partisan here. " The onus is on you, not him, to demonstrate the alleged "bogus" poll. Dodge away!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Sorry folks, accuracy of polls was my main stance. You're the ones telling us that one is right and the other is wrong.

Sorry folks, someone got caught trying their hands at political science. Turns out it was partisan parroting.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:13 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
And I will remind you "non partisan, centerists" that the election is comming up and the proof of the polls will be verified.

Be sure to make room because I've got a big supply on hand:

Us "Red Torys/Centrists" (I know you're racing to google "Red Tory" right now) will wait to election day. And guess what? I still won't care about your opinion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Wow, you're hardly the one to use the "little buddy" comment there. I swear that Derby puts a bedpan on a lamp and you're there to bail him out with symantics and demanding facts that you never provide.

Let's look at my first post:

To address you're comments, Mustang: It's a poll, and we all know how they can be tweaked and twisted. No comment is needed on the original post because, given the details we have, we might as well argue with tea leaves, the colour of entrail smoke or that Ouiji board the libs are using to talk with Chuck Cadman.

If Derby or you can't prove that Derby's poll post is accurate, how can you expect someone to prove it's not? The only way to find out is the election. I'm sure we can keep this thread on boil till then.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:25 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
I guess then you're ready to tell us all how CTV’s interpretation of the Canadian Press Harris-Decima poll is more accurate than the poll details directly from Angus Reid?

Until you can tell me why it's redundant to give sample size and margin of error, you have no credibility on issues of polling, as you clearly don't understand one of the most fundamental concepts of the practice.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:27 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Wow, you're hardly the one to use the "little buddy" comment there. I swear that Derby puts a bedpan on a lamp and you're there to bail him out with symantics and demanding facts that you never provide.

No one's "bailing" out Derb, chicken. Hey anything on, "On line polls from any party are just as bogus so please don't assume that I'm being partisan here."? Guess not. Next time, stick to Xeroxing.

$1:
Let's look at my first post:

To address you're comments, Mustang: It's a poll, and we all know how they can be tweaked and twisted. No comment is needed on the original post because, given the details we have, we might as well argue with tea leaves, the colour of entrail smoke or that Ouiji board the libs are using to talk with Chuck Cadman.

If Derby or you can't prove that Derby's poll post is accurate, how can you expect someone to prove it's not? The only way to find out is the election. I'm sure we can keep this thread on boil till then.

You and your little buddy claimed it was "bogus". Care to refute that? Didn't think so. The onus is on you, not Derb, to substantiate your little misstep. Instead of dodging, waffling and running, why not either admit you were wrong or that you were partisan parroting? Either way, it's all here anyway.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:28 pm

hurley_108 hurley_108:
ridenrain ridenrain:

Until you can tell me why it's redundant to give sample size and margin of error, you have no credibility on issues of polling, as you clearly don't understand one of the most fundamental concepts of the practice.

Heck, he doesn't even possess the rudimentary understanding of our government, politics or his own professed ideology, so this is simply par for the course. Although, i'm sure he can find a blog to answer you, if you really want :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 pm

You can't prove that MBTR's poll post was wong any more than I can prove that the CTV missed the poll details on derbys post.

You can claim that as a victory all you like but that dosen't make it fly any better.

If I recall corectly, the last federal by-elections were favoring the Liberals and we saw where that went. Do we need to dredge up the last 10 years of polls to prove that they might be wrong?

Oh I see. It's one guest.
Too sober for derby.

Last edited by ridenrain on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:35 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Membersview online
Members
Membership:
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Total Members: 29,171
Latest User: Cgry76vette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Stats:
Guest(s): 145
Member(s): 11
Most Ever Online: 2271
view online
01. Canute
02. ccga3359
03. djakeydd
04. Hyack staff
05. ridenrain User is a CKA Gold member
06. RUEZ
07. sandorski
08. Streaker

I think we blew his brain, M1. He's just copying and pasting random shit now...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:36 pm

I think someone is in the middle of meltdown 8O :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's time you took a break...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:37 pm

hurley_108 hurley_108:
ridenrain ridenrain:
Membersview online
Members
Membership:
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Total Members: 29,171
Latest User: Cgry76vette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Stats:
Guest(s): 145
Member(s): 11
Most Ever Online: 2271
view online
01. Canute
02. ccga3359
03. djakeydd
04. Hyack staff
05. ridenrain User is a CKA Gold member
06. RUEZ
07. sandorski
08. Streaker

I think we blew his brain, M1. He's just copying and pasting random shit now...

It's all he's got...cut n' paste, cut n' paste...methinks he needs to step away from the computer and take little break.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 pm

You can't prove that MBTR's poll post was wong any more than I can prove that the CTV missed the poll details on derbys post.

You can claim that as a victory all you like but that dosen't make it fly any better.

If I recall corectly, the last federal by-elections were favoring the Liberals and we saw where that went. Do we need to dredge up the last 10 years of polls to prove that they might be wrong?

Too sober for derby.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Huh? Still hearing voices, Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs? Still waiting on, "On line polls from any party are just as bogus so please don't assume that I'm being partisan here" Maybe you could post tomorrow's weather or post a picture of ALF? Anything?

ridenrain ridenrain:

You and your little buddy claimed it was bogus - you need to put up or shut up. It's really not the difficult. Hey, Xerox a blog or something - i see gangstalking is back, maybe you could ape that?

$1:

I'm not claiming anything, you simply lost. Get over it.

$1:

Not questioning the accuracy of polls to translate electorally, i was questioning why you and your little buddy dismissed the original one as "bogus". Do try and keep up

$1:
Too sober for derby.

OOOOkay...up the meds maybe...and what else do you see in your world?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next