Title: Triple Murder may be out after only 4 years
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: PJB
Date: 2011-02-22 19:47:50
Canadian

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 am

The Canadian legal system in action again! Stupid is as stupid does.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 am

An entrenched gang member, remorseless killer, his reputation bolstered in prison by his acts. I get the feeling that regardless of how much time this guys serves he will continue to be a threat to society

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 am

This is a teen-aged native kid. Four years is doing good. I'm surprised they didn't just let him go and pay him reparations for exposing him to the racist white man's injustice system.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I think it would be a great idea for the judges to be accountable for their decisions. example: if this scum bag contravenes the law while out, the judge should be charged with being a party to the offence as he/she is enabling them to commit the crime by letting them out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Heavy_Metal Heavy_Metal:
I think it would be a great idea for the judges to be accountable for their decisions. example: if this scum bag contravenes the law while out, the judge should be charged with being a party to the offence as he/she is enabling them to commit the crime by letting them out.

Yes, this would make a lot of PC liberal judges a whole hell of a lot more conservative overnight.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 am

Terrible :(

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 am

Yet another story about the same bullshit... murderers that should be kept locked up for life getting NOTHING as a punishment for the brutal, senseless taking of innocent lives. According to the story this asshole is a danger even within the system to staff and other inmates. Oh yes, better that he be on the streets as a danger to everyone rather than just to those he's locked up with. :roll: How can they even consider releasing him?

Are we not getting sick and tired of this bullshit yet? Are we EVER going to have anyone in power actually change the system and start punishing people for their crimes? With an election probably in the near future are we going hear the same old catch phrases about "justice reform, blah, blah, blah" then sit back and see that yet again nothing will change?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 am

Strutz Strutz:
Yet another story about the same bullshit... murderers that should be kept locked up for life getting NOTHING as a punishment for the brutal, senseless taking of innocent lives. According to the story this asshole is a danger even within the system to staff and other inmates. Oh yes, better that he be on the streets as a danger to everyone rather than just to those he's locked up with. :roll: How can they even consider releasing him?

Are we not getting sick and tired of this bullshit yet? Are we EVER going to have anyone in power actually change the system and start punishing people for their crimes? With an election probably in the near future are we going hear the same old catch phrases about "justice reform, blah, blah, blah" then sit back and see that yet again nothing will change?

How you don't understand, Love is the secret, love of society and close people of victims. ))

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Strutz Strutz:

Nope the Judicial system has become so inept, corrupt and spineless that nothing any politician does now will make a difference.

I may be getting a little paranoid when it comes to the Judicial system but it's starting to appear that Canada is being controlled by Lawyers and I don't mean the idiots we elect to Parliment, the Legislature or even City Hall, but the ones who sit on the Supreme Court, and every other lower court in the land. 8O

Law now appears to be a growth industry because succesive Goverments starting with Trudeau have given away their rights and obligations to keep the people of Canada safe and given it over to people who appear to profit from ensuring that doesn't happen.

Our lawyers and judges also appear to be creating job opportunities and wealth making schemes for themselves and their cohorts by soft sentencing, double time for time served and ridiculous bail and parole conditions, which makes it look like the criminals are being allowed to go right back to their old ways thereby necessitating the need for more lawyers and judges.

Like I said maybe I'm getting paranoid but that's how it looks to me. 8O

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Maybe a bit off topic but I was wondering about it today, how far away is this scrapping two for one sentencing amendment from getting royal assent?