Category: Political
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-12-04 09:18:59
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:02 pm

The greatest spin doctor in Canadian History. Ladies and Gentleman. Mr. Trudeau's advisor, best friend and principal secretary, Gerald Butts.

Apparently, everyone who doesn't agree with our trust fund baby throwing their tax dollars away in an attempt to impress a very minor celebrity is now a sexist, racist. This is almost as funny as everyone who laughed at Mr. Cultural appropriation's peoplekind comment becoming a Nazi.

Trudeau's a major part of the problem with his narcissism, lack of financial discipline and desire to be a famous rock star PM but, if you dig a little deeper you'll discover it's that it's the sanctimonious asshole Gerald Butts and Canada 2020 who's really causing a majority of the mayhem.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:59 pm

What a tone-deaf douche.
Alberta oil in crisis, closing plants in the east and he does this? If he wanted to impress he should have donated $50,000.00 of HIS OWN MONEY.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Freakinoldguy wrote:
Trudeau's a major part of the problem with his narcissism, lack of financial discipline and desire to be a famous rock star PM.

Trudeau IS the problem.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Painfully bad timing and optics. I'm sure he's hoping to strike chord with the youth as they're likely the primary demographic of the tonight show, but with the recent GM closure, it looks pretty bad.

Also, don't fucking use twitter to announce shit. Don't be like Trump.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Robair wrote:
What a tone-deaf douche.
Alberta oil in crisis, closing plants in the east and he does this? If he wanted to impress he should have donated $50,000.00 of HIS OWN MONEY.

Tricks wrote:
Painfully bad timing and optics. I'm sure he's hoping to strike chord with the youth as they're likely the primary demographic of the tonight show, but with the recent GM closure, it looks pretty bad.

Also, don't fucking use twitter to announce shit. Don't be like Trump.

R=UP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Governments including conservative governments, give grants to to mon-profits that’s nothing new and the whole federal budget doesn’t change just because of an announced future plant closure in Oshawa or some temporarily affordable gas.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:53 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
Governments including conservative governments, give grants to to mon-profits that’s nothing new and the whole federal budget doesn’t change just because of an announced future plant closure in Oshawa or some temporarily affordable gas.

You never miss an opportunity to pass over even the most obvious bad political decisions/choices from Liberal politicians/leaders.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:04 pm

:roll:

Trudeau is putting so much effort into seeming 'hip' and 'with it' that it's making him look like a clueless try-hard wannabe.

Every time I see something like this, whether his gong show of a trip to India or his spending Christmas with the Aga Khan, I flash back to when Justin Trudeau first became Liberal leader and my mother asked me my opinion of him. I told her that I thought he inherited his Dad's charisma and his Mom's intellect.

There are times when I really, really hate being right. :cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:39 am

Coach85 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

You never miss an opportunity to pass over even the most obvious bad political decisions/choices from Liberal politicians/leaders.

The decision to announce by tweet instead of traditional means is kind of dumb, but nothing to get excited about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Kind of dumb? C'mon don't be modest. That was the light in the sky of political stupidity. Give your guy some credit for doing what he does, do well.

Here's Rex Murphy to help you out.

Rex Murphy: Trudeau bro-tweets to his celebrity friends and charges us $50M for it

We haven't seen such a display of public stupidity since what Rex calls "Mr Dressup goes to India."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:38 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
Amazing. They have money to forgive $3.7 billion in loans to Chrysler and GM. They are giving a bail-out to Maple Leaf Foods as they spend millions building a new facility. The news media is looking at about $600 million in bail-outs. How many millions to the Clinton Crime Family Trust Fund, errr I mean "Foundation"? Another $50 to some racist's pet cause and yet, yet, we just don't have the money to restore the pensions and benefits to our veterans as promised. And don't bother deflecting that with what Harper did. What he did was stupid. But what Trudeau did was just mean-spirited and callous.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

Amazing. They have money to forgive $3.7 billion in loans to Chrysler and GM. They are giving a bail-out to Maple Leaf Foods as they spend millions building a new facility. The news media is looking at about $600 million in bail-outs. How many millions to the Clinton Crime Family Trust Fund, errr I mean "Foundation"? Another $50 to some racist's pet cause and yet, yet, we just don't have the money to restore the pensions and benefits to our veterans as promised. And don't bother deflecting that with what Harper did. What he did was stupid. But what Trudeau did was just mean-spirited and callous.

It's called priorities and no matter how many times Trudeau trots out his talking points, it should be obvious to everyone that veterans and the military rank near the bottom of his list. :cry:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:39 pm

bootlegga wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

It's called priorities and no matter how many times Trudeau trots out his talking points, it should be obvious to everyone that veterans and the military rank near the bottom of his list. :cry:

At top of the list are the social justice, signalling of the virtue causes, of course. Like this one.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:43 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

There were no loans to GM that were forgiven.