Posted By: Freakinoldguy
Date: 2016-01-15 20:33:32
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:34 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

This is pure bullshit. His advisors and his predecessors had to know that there were international treaties in place that forbade the legalization of marijuana.

This isn't America where states rights rule. So, those honest Liberals either let him campaign on a complete lie which would be unconscionable for a party with that much integrity or, Trudeau willing went along with the ruse to get the young peoples vote knowing full well he wasn't ever going to implement that policy.

Either way, he's broken yet another promise. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 pm

I'd say fuck it and legalize anyway. The Americans didn't give a shit about their NAFTA violation over Keystone so might as well play tit-for-tat with them over pot. Why adhere to bullshit treaties and play the nice guy when the other idiots in the game do whatever they want all the time anyhow? :?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanos Thanos:
I'd say fuck it and legalize anyway. The Americans didn't give a shit about their NAFTA violation over Keystone so might as well play tit-for-tat with them over pot. Why adhere to bullshit treaties and play the nice guy when the other idiots in the game do whatever they want all the time anyhow? :?

I agree.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Nice guys finish last. It's a reality that's almost impossible to get through to most Canadians thanks to the national pathology to pathetically be seen as good guys all the time. In world full of criminals that always get away with literally everything they want at anytime they want it's sheer idiocy to be the one that sticks to the law.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Nice guys finish last. It's a reality that's almost impossible to get through to most Canadians thanks to the national pathology to pathetically be seen as good guys all the time. In world full of criminals that always get away with literally everything they want at anytime they want it's sheer idiocy to be the one that sticks to the law.

I agree. Every country has some internal pathologies.

That's why the future belongs to individualists who think for themselves and question all authority.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:42 am

Thanos Thanos:

Did you even read the article? The article mentioned three treaties. All of them are U.N. treaties. Its got SFA to do with Americans. Its got nothing to do NAFTA. Its got nothing to do with Keystone.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:53 am

Well, I bet if the Americans come to the table and say "Let's legalize it" I'm sure the UN will get right on that

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:46 am

Another opinion piece posted as a news article. Have our right wing members adopted this tactic as part of their 2016 disinformation program?

The only thing this article really says is that there was an internal memo mentioning these international treaties. But so what, sovereign states ignore or withdraw from these kinds of treaties all the time. Look at Kyoto for example. Liberals signed it, then ignored it, then Harper withdrew us from it. The Bush administration didnt even follow the Geneva convention.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:22 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Another opinion piece posted as a news article. Have our right wing members adopted this tactic as part of their 2016 disinformation program?

The only thing this article really says is that there was an internal memo mentioning these international treaties. But so what, sovereign states ignore or withdraw from these kinds of treaties all the time. Look at Kyoto for example. Liberals signed it, then ignored it, then Harper withdrew us from it. The Bush administration didnt even follow the Geneva convention.

Thanks for this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:51 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

They're just wetting their pants to go after Trudeau, and if there isn't much he's actually done yet (there certainly will be given time), well you've got to make stuff up. Just like the low oil prices and low dollar are his fault. Well, everything is his fault, even Islam.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 am

It's funny what happens to marijuana users in places where Muslims are in charge.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:06 am

Of course! How could I forget. Islam

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:32 am

And, of course!, you play innocent after trying to trainwreck the thread by inserting your usual nonsense into something where it doesn't belong. Maybe you should follow Zippy and take some time off if what the other CKA'ers are saying bothers you so much. Or take your show on the road to a place more suited to it, like the CBC comment sections. Lots of likes there just waiting for you for every Demon Harper and Fuck Alberta post that you make.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:59 am

Thanos Thanos:
And, of course!, you play innocent after trying to trainwreck the thread by inserting your usual nonsense into something where it doesn't belong. Maybe you should follow Zippy and take some time off if what the other CKA'ers are saying bothers you so much. Or take your show on the road to a place more suited to it, like the CBC comment sections. Lots of likes there just waiting for you for every Demon Harper and Fuck Alberta post that you make.

Actually, this would be a very dull place if everybody had the same opinions.