CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28486
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:13 pm
 


Title: Trudeau to apologize to Italians mistreated in Canada during WWII
Category: Political
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-06-15 14:09:48
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23086
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:13 pm
 


https://globalnews.ca/news/5393592/just ... logy-wwii/


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:22 pm
 


Shoring up the Italian vote in Toronto and Montreal.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11088
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:04 pm
 


We Canadian-Italians mistreated in WWII or is this PC bullshit?


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28737
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 pm
 


Is there somebody we haven't apologized to yet? :?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13636
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:45 pm
 


Why the conservative anxiety over apologies for things even conservatives admit are wrong?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13636
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:46 pm
 


GreenTiger wrote:
We Canadian-Italians mistreated in WWII or is this PC bullshit?


You don’t know about internment camps in Canada and the US?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11088
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:48 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
GreenTiger wrote:
We Canadian-Italians mistreated in WWII or is this PC bullshit?


You don’t know about internment camps in Canada and the US?

Oh yea, we did do a whole bunch of very nasty things to Japanese Americans totally undesired.

I'm just not aware of Canadians mistreating Canadians of Italian extraction or if this is just Justin Trudeau groveling.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13636
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:53 pm
 


GreenTiger wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
GreenTiger wrote:
We Canadian-Italians mistreated in WWII or is this PC bullshit?


You don’t know about internment camps in Canada and the US?

Oh yea, we did do a whole bunch of very nasty things to Japanese Americans totally undesired.

I'm just not aware of Canadians mistreating Canadians of Italian extraction or if this is just Justin Trudeau groveling.


Italian Americans were included with the japanese Americans , but on more of a snitch basis


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9383
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:40 am
 


The Trudeau apology tour 2019. :roll:


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2416
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:19 am
 


When is Trudeau going to apologize to each and every Canadian for being himself?




-J.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 am
 


The only ones who won't be getting an apology from him will be the ones who have to pony up the dough to cover the costs of all his apologies. In other words there's no $10 million cheque coming from the government to any of you here.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8760
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:00 pm
 


A shadduppa you face!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13636
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:42 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
The only ones who won't be getting an apology from him will be the ones who have to pony up the dough to cover the costs of all his apologies. In other words there's no $10 million cheque coming from the government to any of you here.


What costs?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11088
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:00 pm
 


raydan wrote:
Is there somebody we haven't apologized to yet? :?

Yes, the German forces that were holding Juno beach at Normandy. The krauts/gerries were there when many armed Canadians stormed ashore and invaded their safe space, the Canadians didn’t hesitate to fire, several krauts were injured Europe became free, but we have to be PC.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.