Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:15 pm

martin14 martin14:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
I'm pretty sure it's not going to stop the people that vote for them on a regular basis because they consider themselves lifelong "Liberals" and would excuse the devil himself if he wore red.

That's about 30% of the population. Complete morons in every way, shape and form.

60%. Because the exact same thing can be said about conservatives.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:20 am

Yeah releasing an annual budget at the normal scheduled annual budget time is an obvious sign of a coverup :roll:

I guess we’ll have to wait until the election to hear about the “scandal” that didn’t involve the breaking of any laws and didn’t involve any money or sex and was only initiated by new non-establishment liberals who complained that Trudeau wasn’t enough of a non-establishment liberal.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:32 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Sunnyways Sunnyways:
So this thread is nonsense. The budget happened and people weren’t distracted.

"Tries" was the operative word.

The budget is most definitely not a distraction for anyone without a family trust in the Caymans. Even geezers like me can hold two stories in their heads at the same time esp. when one only lasts a week. Normal bickering in Parliament can resume today. Marks off the Conservatives for being very silly.