CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21507
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:03 pm
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Funny, China bad until Trump says the're bad, then suddenly China good, ROTFL


Actually, in this case, China bad, Trump bad.

You know, the status quo. :wink:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9940
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:15 pm
 


Either with us or agin us.
Criticism of one must be praise of the other.

You know how simple minded these sheeple are. Only we5 are right, the other 7 billion are wrong!


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:26 pm
 


Notorious Marxist-Leninist Bill Gates has this to say:

Quote:

Bill Gates has criticized President Donald Trump's decision to cut US funding for the World Health Organization, arguing that the timing is dangerous.

"Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds," the Microsoft cofounder tweeted.

"Their work is slowing the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is stopped no other organization can replace them. The world needs @WHO now more than ever."

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-ga ... who-2020-4


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:12 pm
 


I'd direct Bill to Taiwan which is excluded from WHO at the direction China.

Taiwan is one of the most successful countries at dealing with the pandemic.

And WHO is not the only health organization that could be supported or grown. If WHO is not performing why couldn't we create a new one to do a better job.

Myself I'm for having a Democratic West Health Organization and the moment any bad actor non-democratic country gets so much as the sniffles we block the borders to them.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:17 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Martin15 wrote:
No human-to-human transmission, no travel bans,

but plenty of praise for Beijing:


So, you are saying you didn't read any of the literature I posted. Well, I didn't expect you would.


I read or watched all your links and don't know what your talking about. The CBC interview one supported Martin.

If you're agreeing with him why don't you just say so?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21507
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:37 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Myself I'm for having a Democratic West Health Organization and the moment any bad actor non-democratic country gets so much as the sniffles we block the borders to them.


The only way that works is if you close your borders to everyone else, including allies and friendly nations, otherwise people from [insert bad actor country] fly to a third country and then into Canada/USA/etc.

That's why Trump's China travel ban didn't work...just like the WHO warned.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:54 pm
 


bootlegga wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Myself I'm for having a Democratic West Health Organization and the moment any bad actor non-democratic country gets so much as the sniffles we block the borders to them.


The only way that works is if you close your borders to everyone else, including allies and friendly nations, otherwise people from [insert bad actor country] fly to a third country and then into Canada/USA/etc.

That's why Trump's China travel ban didn't work...just like the WHO warned.


Yeah, they'd all have to be on board on Policy. But the alternative is you have what we had with our trust in China and WHO during the early months of this one. In fact China's still not sharing all its information. So why do we need them?


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1176
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:59 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Martin15 wrote:
No human-to-human transmission, no travel bans,

but plenty of praise for Beijing:


So, you are saying you didn't read any of the literature I posted. Well, I didn't expect you would.



What makes you think you are so important people have to bow to you
and your biased garbage ?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14675
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:28 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Notorious Marxist-Leninist Bill Gates has this to say:

Quote:

Bill Gates has criticized President Donald Trump's decision to cut US funding for the World Health Organization, arguing that the timing is dangerous.

"Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds," the Microsoft cofounder tweeted.

"Their work is slowing the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is stopped no other organization can replace them. The world needs @WHO now more than ever."

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-ga ... who-2020-4


I agree that the timing is inappropriate and Trump should reconsider till this crisis passes. But, once it has passed EVERY leader who's countries economies and people were devastated or severely damaged by the WHO's choices to back the Red Chinese gov't and not their own eyes and ears should immediately defund that incompetent and completely biased organization.

Then, when the WHO withers on the vine and dies like they so justly deserve, the world can come together again and start a strictly medical organization staffed by experts who have zero UN affiliations who will actually do the unbiased job they're being paid to do.

Unfortunately for the Red Chinese that organization and their guidelines won't include pandering to the myriad of lies, deceptions and mistruths they and their mouthpieces in the WHO have been espousing for the last 3 decades.

And for those that think the WHO has done nothing wrong in this scenario allow me to point out that in most of the civilized world the WHO would, at the very least be sued for Criminal Negligence and their leaders quite likely charged with it.

Quote:
Criminal Negligence
Marginal note:Criminal negligence

219 (1) Every one is criminally negligent who

(a) in doing anything, or

(b) in omitting to do anything that it is his duty to do,

shows wanton or reckless disregard for the lives or safety of other persons.


Then when the WHO is replaced the UN should be the next organization on the hit list to be defunded for negligence, organizational bias, nepotism and corruption.

It's time to start over with a clean slate because to continue to fund this level of depravity with taxpayers monies borders on the ludicrous.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21507
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:38 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
bootlegga wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Myself I'm for having a Democratic West Health Organization and the moment any bad actor non-democratic country gets so much as the sniffles we block the borders to them.


The only way that works is if you close your borders to everyone else, including allies and friendly nations, otherwise people from [insert bad actor country] fly to a third country and then into Canada/USA/etc.

That's why Trump's China travel ban didn't work...just like the WHO warned.


Yeah, they'd all have to be on board on Policy. But the alternative is you have what we had with our trust in China and WHO during the early months of this one. In fact China's still not sharing all its information. So why do we need them?


About the only thing we ever needed was to let us get on the ground in Wuhan to see the situation for ourselves firsthand instead of having to rely on the Commies for info - the way Taiwan did.

If more countries had done that, there would probably have been far fewer deaths from COVID-19 than there are now. :(


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2343
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:47 pm
 


bootlegga wrote:
If Drumpf wants to fire a shot across China's bow, why doesn't he stop producing his MAGA hats, ties, and all the rest in US factories instead of China?

Oh right, that would cut into HIS wealth, and we can't have that now, can we?

https://www.businessinsider.com/inside- ... ain-2018-8

The MAGA hats ARE made in the USA.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 65472
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:54 pm
 


rickc wrote:
Its 500 million dollars that we can spend on ourselves when we need it most.


Hello. And did I say WUHAN FLU??? And FUCK CHINA, TOO?

[cheer]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30263
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:59 pm
 


I have no problem with that. There's probably a few billion in graft money tucked away somewhere that the UN can immediately transfer to WHO to make up for the shortfall. My usual dissent is that it's the usual "all their fault, none of ours" coming from Trump, and that's mere days/weeks after their take was "China and WHO are awesome, just super! best people around anywhere!". I'd like to play a round of golf with Trump, just once. I could care less about the score, I'd just like to see how much he cheats over eighteen holes, and how much he blames the others in the foursome for when he blitheringly fucks up one of his own shots. God knows he sure as fuck won't take any responsibility for fucking it up himself.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14675
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:08 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
I have no problem with that. There's probably a few billion in graft money tucked away somewhere that the UN can immediately transfer to WHO to make up for the shortfall. My usual dissent is that it's the usual "all their fault, none of ours" coming from Trump, and that's mere days/weeks after their take was "China and WHO are awesome, just super! best people around anywhere!". I'd like to play a round of golf with Trump, just once. I could care less about the score, I'd just like to see how much he cheats over eighteen holes, and how much he blames the others in the foursome for when he blitheringly fucks up one of his own shots. God knows he sure as fuck won't take any responsibility for fucking it up himself.



There's more than enough blame to go around. Trump, Trudeau and the rest of the world leaders should just fucking admit that they screwed the pooch royally by not listening to their own gov't agencies when they were told the Chinese were lying and the WHO was abetting them.

But alas when you have narcissism as the driving factor along with reelection and a minority gov't you know that the two leaders in North America wouldn't dare admit that they fucked up because that could lead one not to be re elected and the other to have his gov't toppled.

So, we'll have to sit and listen to their excuses, lies and mistruths about what's really happening and about what a great job they're doing to control it.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:10 pm
 


Martin15 wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Martin15 wrote:
No human-to-human transmission, no travel bans,

but plenty of praise for Beijing:


So, you are saying you didn't read any of the literature I posted. Well, I didn't expect you would.



What makes you think you are so important people have to bow to you
and your biased garbage ?


I read it, so I can fill you in. What he's calling "literature" appears to have been tweets of opinion that thought because Trump in the last weeks of January was saying similar things to what the media, WHO and China had been saying, minimizing reaction to the virus, this somehow exculpates WHO of it's uselessness in prevention if not as an accomplice to the speed of the spread.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.