CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:19 pm
 


And again it's worth remembering that well before Trump started making the odd 'nothing much to see here, it's under control, China is our buddy' remarks his administration was actually doing this:

Quote:
January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.


January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the president.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.


https://pjmedia.com/trending/timeline-t ... -pandemic/

The World Health Organization was covering for China's lies and doing little else.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:30 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
I'd like to play a round of golf with Trump, just once. I could care less about the score, I'd just like to see how much he cheats over eighteen holes, and how much he blames the others in the foursome for when he blitheringly fucks up one of his own shots. God knows he sure as fuck won't take any responsibility for fucking it up himself.


Good luck with that:

Quote:

One infamous instance came in a 2017 round with Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson, who is the current No. 1 player in the world. The president's playing partner, Fox Sports golf analyst Brad Faxon, reported that Trump's offenses included putting down a score that didn't account for two balls he hit into the water on one hole.

...Reilly quotes players who accuse Trump, his caddie and Secret Service agents of regularly moving his golf balls out of difficult lies. At Winged Foot Golf Club in New York, the only non-Trump property where the president is a member, Reilly writes, ''The caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: 'Pele.''' That's the world soccer star from Brazil.

Sports announcer Mike Tirico says Trump once threw Tirico's golf ball off the green into a nearby bunker when they played together.

Some of the allegations aren't new. Boxer Oscar De La Hoya told The AP in 2016 that Trump cheated against him twice in the space of two holes. ''Yes, I caught him,'' De La Hoya said. ''It was unbelievable. But I guess it was his course, so it was his rules.''

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/new-bo ... olf-course



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21570
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:30 pm
 


Martin15 wrote:
oids

really drowning in that incel stuff lately, eh?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14675
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:32 pm
 


So for those who think the WHO organization is doing such a great job and helping people here's one reason why the world should stop funding this organizations extravagant lifestyles of the rich and famous?


Quote:
According to internal documents obtained by The Associated Press, the U.N. health agency routinely has spent about $200 million a year on travel expenses, more than what it doles out to fight some of the biggest problems in public health, including AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria combined.

Last year, WHO spent about $71 million on AIDS and hepatitis. It devoted $61 million to malaria. To slow the spread of tuberculosis, WHO invested $59 million. Still, some health programs do get exceptional funding – the agency spends about $450 million trying to wipe out polio every year.

At a time when the health agency is pleading for more money to fund its responses to health crises worldwide, it has struggled to get its travel costs under control. Senior officials have complained internally that U.N. staffers break new rules aimed at curbing its expansive travel costs, booking perks like business class airplane tickets and rooms in five-star hotels with few consequences.

“We don’t trust people to do the right thing when it comes to travel,” Nick Jeffreys, WHO’s director of finance, said during a September 2015 in-house seminar on accountability – a video of which was obtained by the AP.

Despite WHO’s numerous travel regulations, Jeffreys said the agency couldn’t be sure its staffers always booked the cheapest fares or that their travel was even warranted.


https://globalnews.ca/news/3468995/who- ... EehGu7LGec

And if that isn't enough of a reason to stop funding them with taxpayer money then what is?


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:50 pm
 


Regarding Taiwan at the UN, let’s admit our own role first. The West abandoned Taiwan for the PRC more than forty years ago (50 years for Canada), partly as a result of Nixon’s diplomacy and Taiwan’s own support at the time for the One China principle that has become a millstone around its neck. With the benefit of hindsight, the KMT should have immediately declared an independent state and lobbied for a two state solution, but Chiang Kai-Shek, a mainlander, could not abandon his dreams of return.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:02 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Regarding Taiwan at the UN, let’s admit our own role first.


If you like. Then let's remember what the actual point was. Taiwan did just fine during this pandemic without WHO. So why do we need them?


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2002
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:09 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:
Regarding Taiwan at the UN, let’s admit our own role first.


If you like. Then let's remember what the actual point was. Taiwan did just fine during this pandemic without WHO. So why do we need them?


Firstly, because most pandemics don’t start in Canada. What will your approach be to managing global diseases?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30263
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:12 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Thanos wrote:
I'd like to play a round of golf with Trump, just once. I could care less about the score, I'd just like to see how much he cheats over eighteen holes, and how much he blames the others in the foursome for when he blitheringly fucks up one of his own shots. God knows he sure as fuck won't take any responsibility for fucking it up himself.


Good luck with that:

Quote:

One infamous instance came in a 2017 round with Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson, who is the current No. 1 player in the world. The president's playing partner, Fox Sports golf analyst Brad Faxon, reported that Trump's offenses included putting down a score that didn't account for two balls he hit into the water on one hole.

...Reilly quotes players who accuse Trump, his caddie and Secret Service agents of regularly moving his golf balls out of difficult lies. At Winged Foot Golf Club in New York, the only non-Trump property where the president is a member, Reilly writes, ''The caddies got so used to seeing him kick his ball back onto the fairway they came up with a nickname for him: 'Pele.''' That's the world soccer star from Brazil.

Sports announcer Mike Tirico says Trump once threw Tirico's golf ball off the green into a nearby bunker when they played together.

Some of the allegations aren't new. Boxer Oscar De La Hoya told The AP in 2016 that Trump cheated against him twice in the space of two holes. ''Yes, I caught him,'' De La Hoya said. ''It was unbelievable. But I guess it was his course, so it was his rules.''

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/new-bo ... olf-course



It's a sport of honour. If it's a friendly match then no one cares. If someone enters a dishonest score in order to fake their handicap though? Says all you'll ever need to know about them. Cheat at golf and screw the other players? Well, ain't that a perfect summation of Trump's life and how he's treated everyone unfortunate enough to blunder into his orbit.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9940
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:13 pm
 


Scrub Trump's nuts before he sucks them.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1176
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:55 pm
 


Sunnyways wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Sunnyways wrote:
Regarding Taiwan at the UN, let’s admit our own role first.


If you like. Then let's remember what the actual point was. Taiwan did just fine during this pandemic without WHO. So why do we need them?


Firstly, because most pandemics don’t start in Canada. What will your approach be to managing global diseases?


We could start by not listening to the WHO, recognizing the hand picked Marxist
leadership only wanted to cover up for China.

Second we could try NOT sending tons and tons of medical equipment off to the CCP,
endangering our own people.

You know, things like that.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26056
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:43 am
 


I already suggested a Health organization for Democracies and we slam the borders shut pretty much as soon as we get a suspicion somebody in a country like China, North Korea or Iran gets the sniffles.

The point being if the Commies and the Islamists can't be trusted to share their information what good are they? Better just to think of them as the enemy and protect ourselves when it comes to viruses.

Boots says we'd have to worry about one of our guys not playing by the rules. I say fine, kick them out and let them join the other guys.

Oh and I mentioned Taiwan because Bill Gates says we need a WHO so I asked 'Why? If Taiwan did better than we did without one?'


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 37955
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:34 am
 


Martin15 wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Martin15 wrote:
No human-to-human transmission, no travel bans,

but plenty of praise for Beijing:


So, you are saying you didn't read any of the literature I posted. Well, I didn't expect you would.



What makes you think you are so important people have to bow to you
and your biased garbage ?


"Bow" :lol: What makes to so all seeing and all knowing that you didn't realize no one was reporting that? The interview I posted was very anti-Beijing. Everyone blames China for the coverup.

But, it's all biased and everyone thinks the exact opposite of you, so you can wrap yourself back up in your warm blanket of cognitive bias and rock yourself back into your happy place.

Ta!


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 37955
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:44 am
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Firstly, because most pandemics don’t start in Canada. What will your approach be to managing global diseases?


As I've written before; blissful ignorance.

If WHO didn't monitor all the virus outbreaks around the world all the time, we'd still have no idea Covid-19 was upon us.

If they hadn't headed off the swine flu or avian flu the last couple years, this pandemic would have occurred then, and the fatality rate in Egypt was 60%. Not 2% with Covid-19. SARS, MERS . . . just a few things we didn't get, because of WHO.

But China lying to the world? All WHO's fault for believing them.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9940
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:20 am
 


THIRTY ONE THOUSAND DEAD ON TRUMP'S WATCH
And he's fooled the ignorant into blaming WHO and China.

Trump lies as America Dies.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 65472
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:07 am
 


Sunnyways wrote:
Firstly, because most pandemics don’t start in Canada.


Aside from curling and poutine not much else has started in Canada. :|


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.