Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:47 am

This is real life

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 am

That's absurd. Don't be surprised if this gets in front of a judge who dismisses the charges and with prejudice.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 am

At least Corey has a good attorney!

An attorney who resigned from his position as US Attorney after biting a stripper

https://twitter.com/jamisonfoser/status ... 1497981952

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:07 am

DanSC DanSC:

An attorney who resigned from his position as US Attorney after biting a stripper

ROTFL

Why are your people so trashy Bart?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

First, fuck you.

Second, fuck you.

You should be able to figure out third on your own.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
DanSC DanSC:

ROTFL

Sometimes lowering your level a dozen notches down to the average Liberal pays off.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:20 am

This is going to backfire. I have been following this campaign closely, and I am NOT a Trump supporter and I had stated he would ruin the GOP from day one. I have seen one phenomenon though, just as Rob Ford in Toronto, the MORE he is targeted, the more popular he becomes. Trump is a demagogue, he can get away with a lot due to the anger. More importantly, he wisely focused on the REAL issues citizens cared about "jobs" (whether he can do it or not with his threats to take them back from China) and the illegal immigration issue. When you have an angry electorate, these buzzwords create support. He is not a Conservative and would most likely not make a great president.

Now, what will happen, is that Trump and other politicians will limit access by reporters. This case won't improve the situation, imagine if this had been an officer who did this? Would he be charged? At what point does a politician have a right to move beyond the reporter who is badgering him? Like Rob Ford having reporters hanging out near his backyard, this will reinforce his supporters who will see him as being unfairly treated.

I listened to the bf of Michelle who stated on CNN a few weeks ago when this story first surfaced that Michelle was "thrown to the ground", her employer refused to support her allegations which lead to her resigning. According to the video she was not thrown to the ground, I imagine these comments will be presented in court. Ultimately, Corey will say, "I didn't know who this person was and I was concerned about the safety of Mr.Trump". If she had struck her that would be one thing, but clearly he did this to prevent her from being a risk.

He can be found guilty and it won't hurt Trump, in fact I imagine it would help him. Does anyone think the average voter is concerned about this? What political fallout will happen considering what the candidate himself has stated publicly? The only way to defeat Trump, as I said from day one, is to pound his policies and present yourself as anything but a politician with pre-screened notes.

Rubio, Rand Paul, even Jeb Bush, were better options than all of these remaining in my opinion. Why aren't they still in the race? They were on-point and robotic. This is the reality of today's electorate.

Clinton will be the next president of the United States. Trump will not win in a general election, but the media attention doesn't hurt his chances of being the GOP candidate.

Last edited by shockedcanadian on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
This is going to backfire.

Totally. Reporters don't get a free pass on accosting a person who is under Secret Service protection and for good reason.

A Secret Service agent could have thrown her to the ground and arrested her and the act would have been considered reasonable to ensure the safety of Mr. Trump.

That she got jostled while in the course of trying to force her way closer to Trump is not going to stand up as assault.

And you're right: Trump is going to pick up more support because this just smacks of the Establishment doing something desperate to stymie his campaign.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am

This is going to backfire. I have been following this campaign closely, and I am NOT a Trump supporter and I had stated he would ruin the GOP from day one. I have seen one phenomenon though, just as Rob Ford in Toronto, the MORE he is targeted, the more popular he becomes.election, but the media attention doesn't hurt his chances of being the GOP candidate.

According to a recent CNN poll, 59% of Whites and 59% men have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump. He's going to need a lot of help from this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:37 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

First, fuck you.

Second, fuck you.

You should be able to figure out third on your own.

Way to prove me wrong :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 am

DanSC DanSC:
This is going to backfire. I have been following this campaign closely, and I am NOT a Trump supporter and I had stated he would ruin the GOP from day one. I have seen one phenomenon though, just as Rob Ford in Toronto, the MORE he is targeted, the more popular he becomes.election, but the media attention doesn't hurt his chances of being the GOP candidate.

According to a recent CNN poll, 59% of Whites and 59% men have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump. He's going to need a lot of help from this.

Have you been following this election? As I stated, he won't win in a general election, but he will win the GOP nomination, and if this goes to a convention and someone else is chosen, how will the voters view this?

I stated from day one, Trump would ruin the GOP brand and he would hand the presidency to Clinton. Quite frankly, at this point she is probably the one who would do the least amount of damage. Trump is too erratic and presents too many unknowns. I will say this though, he is the candidate that no one would want to face. Also, Clintons unfavourable are very low also, in fact, it would be the most unfavourable on both sides of the aisle if these two meet in a general election.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:50 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Totally. Reporters don't get a free pass on accosting a person who is under Secret Service protection and for good reason.

The Secret Service agents are sworn peace officers. Corey is just a thug.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:19 am

DanSC DanSC:

CNN polls. :lol: :lol:

The 24 hour a day attack dog comes up with it's own polls that show
no one will vote for Trump.

puhhlease. ;)

He won't run.

He's a joke candidate, just for the publicity.

He's running ? PDT_Armataz_01_23 Well, he won't win anything.

He won't win a single primary.

See, he lost Iowa. He's finished.

He won a primary ? Well, just a glitch. He won't win.

OMG, he's so mean to Carson / Jeb / Marco Whobio. He's finished.

OMG, he said bad things about women. He's finished.

Look how the protesters are getting booed at his rallies. OMG, he's finished.

OMG, he said bad things about Mexicans. He's finished.

Look, one guy elbowed a BLM protester. OMG, the violence.
Let's show it a thousand times an hour. He's finished.

OMG, he said bad things about Muslims. He's such a meaner. He's finished.

BLM shut down the Chicago rally. GO BLM ! GO BLM ! He's finished.

Holy crap, a Trump supporter really laid into the KKK funny protester.
Oh Jesus, it's a black guy laying the beating, can't show it more than once.

Ya, keep it coming with the Holy Roller and his tricky dicky. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by martin14 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:26 am

Regardless of all that at least the trainwrecky fun continues. :lol: