canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:41 pm

What points? All you did was mumble. *mumble* Bush's *mumble* taxes *mumble* lieberals *mumble* virtue shaming *mumble*. I could go on conservative twitter if I was to be exposed to the same old idiocy. I expect better at CKA.

What the fuck is "virtue shaming" anyway? The new right-wing way of saying that believing everyone should respect law & order makes me some kind of a wimp? :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Virtue shaming lol

No idea what that means but if it means not being repulsive every time you write a post then sign me up

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Fuck, I'm getting called an SJW just because I don't want a cabal sitting in the White House that serves the interests of Vladimir Putin. I guess this is what it means to be a lefty now. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Naw, you don't have to be lumped with folks like me.

I'm proud of specifically yourself and Shep for actually having principles.

The rest of these bootlickers make me worried for Canada. They're suckers.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:50 pm

What's so bad about being a SJW? :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:57 pm

$1:
"If I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth of what [Hillary Clinton] did, I would be in jail today.”

- Mike Flynn, 2016, who once led a "lock her up!" chant at a Trump campaign rally

:|

Flynn basically committed a felony by lying to the FBI about his discussions with Russian officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... d#comments

$1:
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies, current and former U.S. officials said.

The Jan. 24 interview potentially puts Flynn in legal jeopardy, as lying to the FBI is a felony, but any decision to prosecute would ultimately lie with the Justice Department. Some officials said bringing a case could prove difficult in part because Flynn may attempt to parse the definition of sanctions.

A spokesman for Flynn said he had no response. The FBI declined to comment.

Flynn spoke to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak following Trump’s election, and denied for weeks that the December conversation involved sanctions the Obama administration imposed on Russia in response to its meddling in the U.S. election. In a recent interview with the Daily Caller, Flynn said he didn’t discuss “sanctions” but did discuss the Obama administration’s expulsion of 35 Russians it said were “intelligence operatives.” The move was part of the sanctions package announced on Dec. 29.

Trump asked for Flynn’s resignation Monday night following reports in The Washington Post that revealed Flynn had misled Vice President Pence in denying the substance of the call and that Justice Department officials had warned the White House that Flynn was a possible target of Russian blackmail, as a result.

Last edited by Thanos on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:11 pm

raydan raydan:

"Free speech".

Gotta embrace shit like martin's "lying bitch of a whore" and "whatsitsname" comments or you're anti-freedom.

It's a scam.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 pm

I believe in free speech, and the only censorship I agree with is self-censorship. Having the right to say anything you want doesn't mean you should say anything you want.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Thanos Thanos:
What the fuck is "virtue shaming" anyway? The new right-wing way of saying that believing everyone should respect law & order makes me some kind of a wimp? :?

The correct term is virtue signaling and the term is typically used by devout leftists to denounce those phony leftists who tell everyone of their correct viewpoints while often being hypocrites. Of late the term is also being used by some on the right to denounce pretty much the same people the devout leftists don't like.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/04/hati ... oing-good/

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Deplorables are basically degenerates without any coherent value system of any kind, let alone a sense of decency or virtues. So they use the term as put down for anyone who signals that they have moral compass.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:35 pm

So basically what the 'get-trumpers' have is their usual bag of wind that when it opens can manage a "blah, blah, blah and nothing more."

Here's another way to look at it.

$1:
I don’t know whether Donald Trump or his aides had any improper contacts with Russian Intelligence officers.

Neither do you, or the media. The Intelligence Community might know, but they have provided zero facts either officially or through leaks to prove any improper, much less illegal, conduct took place.

Instead, we have trial by innuendo based on there being “contacts” between Trump campaign aides and Russian intelligence.

Here is what we don’t know even from the leaks as reported in The NY Times and CNN:

Who had the contacts? With whom were the contacts? When did they take place? Is there evidence the campaign aides knew they were talking to intelligence officers. Were they talking about the campaign or unrelated business?

And most important, What was said?

We do know from the NY Times and CNN leak reporting of the leaks is that there is no evidence so far of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

In this fact-free environment, imaginations and malicious intentions can run wild. We have round-the-clock media and social media speculation and frenzy throwing around terms like impeachment, treason, and so on.

It is, in some ways, worse than harmful facts, because there is no clear accusation against which to defend, and no factual basis upon which the public can judge.

If Donald Trump didn’t do anything improper or illegal, I think this will ultimately backfire on the intelligence community. That community either is participating in or turning a blind eye towards those among it who are trying to sabotage the elected president...

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/02/th ... -innuendo/

The reason people are starting to say "Nothing to see here," is because in this case there really is nothing much to see here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 pm

raydan raydan:

They're brainwashed, virtue signalling, entitled, cry-bully, hypocrites, who can't deal in the real world, so they demand the rest of us honor their mean-spirited lies and fantasies.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Leaks and "trial by innuendo" were enough when they were directed at Hillary though. And this is much more serious than that

Sorry you guys blew your wad screaming on birtherism and Benghazi and pizzagate and a thousand other made up or grossly exaggerated accusations that you nursed for YEARS but never proved anything criminal.

These allegations against trump have only been public for a few days and have a lot more credibility than any of the internet conspiracy batshit you peddle on the daily. If they had all the evidence, people would be in jail or impeached already. It will take many months, if not a couple of years, for this one story to come to anything unless there are more bombshells still to come. This will not just blow over in a few days, it will overshadow his entire first term and assuming he is still the Republicans candidate in 2020, you'll have to wait until the results of that election to feel vindicated.

As it said it's only been a few days. Just wait and watch your hero slowly burn as his deathspiral worsens over the next few months and years.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Having just watched today's "Press Conference with a Madman", which was like watching Captian Queeg trying to get to the bottom of the strawberry theft, I'd say that it's time to pull the plug on this lunatic before he does any real harm to the world. I'm counting on the GOP establishment to "dispose" of him, (i.e., drop him like a live grenade) so that they have a President Pence ... a real Republican ... in office.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

The correct term is virtue signaling and the term is typically used by devout leftists to denounce those phony leftists who tell everyone of their correct viewpoints while often being hypocrites. Of late the term is also being used by some on the right to denounce pretty much the same people the devout leftists don't like.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/04/hati ... oing-good/

Aren't you the whackjobs that came up with 'alternative facts' to replace lies....truthspeak ++ good.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  Next