Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

So you support putting an end to the Islamic government of Indonesia? You want Islam to reform and become gay friendly?

[popcorn]

Who are you asking? [huh]

You.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:35 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

So you support putting an end to the Islamic government of Indonesia? You want Islam to reform and become gay friendly?

[popcorn]

Who are you asking? [huh]

You.

Why would you assume I wrote things that I didn't write?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:58 am

Also, the bullshit with the Marxist mob crossed a line this past weekend.

1. A big change on conservative sites is the call to arms to defend individuals and monuments from the Marxist mob. The moderators are no longer censoring some of the more adamant statements.

2. About a dozen Marxists showed up at an unsanctioned parade I attended yesterday and when they started shit (like they do) they were rushed, their cameras and phones seized, and then they had their asses kicked. What really got the crowd in a mood for blood was one of the black clad Marxist scum overturned a friggin' baby stroller causing the mother to scream out. The appropriate sheriff's department arrested four of the scumbags for the assault on the child and mother. Sadly, I only found out about it after it was over. :cry:

3. Fireworks displays had been banned in California by a royal decree from our Dummycrat governor and the result was MASSIVE civil disobedience as people and some cities celebrated anyway.

4. Hundreds of churches in California defied the royal decree against singing in church and so far there has been no reaction to this act of open defiance.

5. June was the best month for firearms sales in the USA ever.

6. Marxists have shot and killed at least three people across the US including an eight year old child.

7. One Marxist was killed and one seriously injured in Seattle when they blocked I-5 well after midnight. Some random 27 year old was driving at freeway speeds (70mph) and had to swerve to avoid the barricade and ended up hitting the two shitstains.

The Marxists are insisting the driver is a 'white supremacist' despite the fact that Dawit Kelete is black.

I have no idea of Kelete's politics nor do I care, but as soon as I find out about his defense fund I will be making a sizable donation. Four figures at least.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I did not ask if you wrote it, which you clearly did not. Just asking if you agree with it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:06 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I did not ask if you wrote it, which you clearly did not. Just asking if you agree with it.

I don't care one way or the other what Indonesia does with its' citizens rights.

What I do care about in regards to the Open Technology Fund is the same I have with many of Trumps policies. He claims to be about freedom, but winds up making the world less free. Part of the article I quoted:

$1:
OTF’s goal is to help oppressed communities across the globe by building the digital tools they need and offering training and support to use those tools. Its work has saved countless lives, and every single day millions of people use OTF-assisted tools to communicate and speak out without fear of arrest, retribution, or even death.

The fund has helped dissidents raise their voices beyond China’s advanced censorship network, known as the Great Firewall; helped citizens in Cuba to access news from sources other than the state-sanctioned media; and supported independent journalists in Russia so they could work without fear of a backlash from the Kremlin.

Closer to home, the tools that OTF has funded, including the encrypted messaging app Signal, have allowed Black Lives Matter protesters to organize demonstrations across the country more securely.

But now all of that is under threat, after Michael Pack, a Trump appointee and close ally of Steve Bannon, took control of USAGM in June. Pack has ousted the OTF’s leadership, removed its bipartisan board, and replaced it with Trump loyalists, including Bethany Kozma, an anti-transgender activist.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 am

Trump replacing Obama appointees with his own appointees is perfectly normal.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:28 am

Is giving them free reign to do as they please also normal? Or are they acting with his full knowledge when they do things like defund the OTF?

Like the story at the top of the page, the swamp is as full as ever.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:39 am

People stupid enough to pack churches in a rising pandemic are obviously stupid enough to believe a politician can outlaw singing or praying inside them.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:29 am

Less Trump, more the USA shit government in general, Earn It act is progressing through the senate.

https://www.wired.com/story/security-ne ... es-senate/

Both parties at fault here. This needs to be an election issue.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:35 am

Tricks Tricks:
This needs to be an election issue.

Since when have elections been about 'issues'? [huh] I though it was just "we aren't like those guys" that you decided on who to vote for.

And people wonder why turnout is falling every time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:02 pm

herbie herbie:
People stupid enough to gather in massive crowds to protest and riot in a rising pandemic are obviously stupid enough to believe they're immune to the disease.

FTFY.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Less Trump, more the USA shit government in general, Earn It act is progressing through the senate.

https://www.wired.com/story/security-ne ... es-senate/

Both parties at fault here. This needs to be an election issue.

Until an actual Right to Privacy is established in the Constitution we will see shit like this. Hopefully the President will veto this POS law.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:39 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I imagine it's quite difficult for the White House staff to have to talk Trump out of wanting to do a speech where all he does is stand at the podium saying the n-word over and over and over again for ninety minutes. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Thanos Thanos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I imagine it's quite difficult for the White House staff to have to talk Trump out of wanting to do a speech where all he does is stand at the podium saying the n-word over and over and over again for ninety minutes. :|

Here's why Trump is pissed...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14510 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 671  672  673  674  675  676  677 ... 968  Next