CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Tucker Carlson Confronted In Bait Shop

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:38 am

So, just like Trump was mentioned in the investigation into one of his aides for colluding with foreign powers.

Got it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:16 pm

I used to like reading the Daily Mail--British tabloid. Kind of a guilty pleasure, but also, to be fair, they got the most info early on a lot of big stories. But lately everyday they have one or two news stories on what Tucker Carlson said last night. I mean they're still running with the Tucker Carlson bait shop thing. Wonder if they got out by Fox News or something. That and Piers Morgan braying about something that really grates on rich fat white guys. Had to stop reading it. Like I said, it was a guilty pleasure to begin with, feeding the Great Outrage Machine.

Used to like getting and discussing news here--fuck if I'm going to say anything political on FB. But hardly anybody left.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:55 pm

FB, for political thought? Wow Zip, in this day in age that's adventurous. So many of my army buddies have been repeatedly banned on that platform for speaking our about islamofascism. Right or wrong FB has repeatedly shown it simply is not a responsible platform for political thought. They usually either don't react when they should or over react when they are shamed into it and always use a bot to enforce rules as they are too cheap to pay staff. Besides which who would want that job anyway?? It would make most people homicidal/suicidal. It why I think local boards and news will return as these large platforms simply are unable to moderate their own users with any coherent policy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:59 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Powerful Testimonies To The Jan 6th Committee

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Interesting that the Oxy crisis played in the rise of Trumpism.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:50 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:51 pm

Disaster Capitalism at its finest.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:49 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:57 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:25 pm

Scape Scape:

FB, for political thought? Wow Zip, in this day in age that's adventurous. So many of my army buddies have been repeatedly banned on that platform for speaking our about islamofascism. Right or wrong FB has repeatedly shown it simply is not a responsible platform for political thought. They usually either don't react when they should or over react when they are shamed into it and always use a bot to enforce rules as they are too cheap to pay staff. Besides which who would want that job anyway?? It would make most people homicidal/suicidal. It why I think local boards and news will return as these large platforms simply are unable to moderate their own users with any coherent policy.

Yeah, I can see that happening too. I gather it's not even people doing the banning; it's the AI bots, and they get it wrong a lot, but there's no appeals process, I don't think.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14507 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 757  758  759  760  761  762  763 ... 968  Next