bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:25 pm

Scape Scape:

FB, for political thought? Wow Zip, in this day in age that's adventurous. So many of my army buddies have been repeatedly banned on that platform for speaking our about islamofascism. Right or wrong FB has repeatedly shown it simply is not a responsible platform for political thought. They usually either don't react when they should or over react when they are shamed into it and always use a bot to enforce rules as they are too cheap to pay staff. Besides which who would want that job anyway?? It would make most people homicidal/suicidal. It why I think local boards and news will return as these large platforms simply are unable to moderate their own users with any coherent policy.

Yeah, I can see that happening too. I gather it's not even people doing the banning; it's the AI bots, and they get it wrong a lot, but there's no appeals process, I don't think.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:41 pm

There is a façade of one. If they are embarrass by enough people or the people who speak out are hold a lot of cash/influence. Thus you get a big curtain over the whole process and a lot of inconsistency. Essentially if you create enough of a pain in the ass of Zuc you get action.

This is what happens when you let business self regulate.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:53 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:57 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:40 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:58 pm

OMG Fox news is a festering heap of shit. Tucker's just one of the lumps...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:17 pm

If there were a contest to see who the legit worst person FOX ever gave a show to then right now Carlson would be the runaway leader of the race. He's like a full lap in front of such luminaries as Hannity, O'Reilly, and even Glenn Beck.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:27 am

herbie herbie:
OMG Fox news is a festering heap of shit. Tucker's just one of the lumps...

Not a lump. More of a curry squirt.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:30 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:46 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:29 pm

Pro-Trump terrorists in Pennsylvania going door-to-door demanding to know how residents voted:

https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/news ... 399739001/

$1:
A group calling itself an "election integrity committee" drew allegations of voter intimidation after its members reportedly knocked on doors across York County asking about how and for whom residents voted.

York County President Commissioner Julie Wheeler, who said she received numerous calls about the individuals claiming to be members of the committee, emphasized that they have no affiliation with the county government. The county referred the cases to the Southern York Regional Police Department, said Wheeler, a Republican who was elected to the commission in 2019.

“I received some emails from residents who live in the southern part of York County,” Wheeler said. “I’ve spoken with the individuals, and we’ve turned the matter over to law enforcement.”

More proof that American right-wingers would love nothing more that to turn the US into a one-party state like China or Soviet Russia where only the members of the GQP would be allowed to vote.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:05 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:44 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11689 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 758  759  760  761  762  763  764 ... 780  Next