Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Agree. Been tempted too many times to believe Trump was finally going down but he always managed somehow to scurry away to safety. He's living proof that a cat might have nine lives but it's the roaches and rats that have it made thanks to being born with a lucky horseshoe up their asses.

Yeah, I can just see it... there will be something or other obtained "illegally" or some other stupid loophole that will make the evidence inadmissible.

We shall see.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:54 pm

3 words, Ground Penetrating Radar. Who knows what the orange man might have buried there? :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:16 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Thanos Thanos:
Agree. Been tempted too many times to believe Trump was finally going down but he always managed somehow to scurry away to safety. He's living proof that a cat might have nine lives but it's the roaches and rats that have it made thanks to being born with a lucky horseshoe up their asses.

Yeah, I can just see it... there will be something or other obtained "illegally" or some other stupid loophole that will make the evidence inadmissible.

We shall see.

If he stole documents from the White House on his way out then odds are good that they've already been destroyed. No paper trail makes things safer for him, especially with the corrupted Secret Service having deleted all their texts & emails from January 6. The only real justice that might occur is if the stress of the investigations and potential prosecution rattles Trump so badly that he has a stroke or heart attack and dies. Him seeing the inside of a prison cell, no matter the crimes he obviously committed, remains a very faint hope at best.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:41 pm

If 'BiBi' can go down, this clown can too.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:44 pm

Regardless of all the shit he's done I simply cannot see the day that he actually goes to prison. One way or another it just won't happen.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gUJLS3e1E

^^ This is the bubble of idiots that Trump is dependent upon.

There is a lot of them, and the corrupt democratic party isn't doing any favors either, but this bubble WILL burst.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMzpmhBZbB0

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:31 am

Netanyahu doesn't have the cultists willing to ride to his rescue or set off a civil war though.

Ah, well, at least we get some of the fun of watching the gobshite American conservatives freak out over the raid, and get totally owned on social media when they post something stupid in defense of Bonespurs McFuckface.....

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:49 am

raydan raydan:
3 words, Ground Penetrating Radar. Who knows what the orange man might have buried there? :evil:

His wife.

He buried her on the golf course so he could cheat on her some more.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:16 am

xerxes xerxes:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I'm waiting for the orange onesie and bracelets. Then I know it's true.

I wanna see him do the perp walk.

I thought when he won the election, that would be the outcome. It's just the scumbag he is. Having to do the prison shuffle, because his legs are in chains.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwAdGas ... L&index=12

This was a search warrant green lit by the DOJ and signed by a judge for probable cause. The GOP want to return to the old playbook and have learned NOTHING.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:43 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-QcbOp ... L&index=11

Master class!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:18 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:47 am

Scape Scape:

I like his joke that the writers of Law and Order thought the Jones trial was too unrealistic a plot for the show. :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 12678 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 819  820  821  822  823  824  825 ... 846  Next