CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
So what happens now if they've hit their cap? Take the rest of the year off? Hire more agents? Work for free? If congress doesn't approve the removal of the cap, what happens then?

Given that President Trump is maintaining his own security for body-close security then the Secret Service could always be dismissed in favor of the Marines at 8th & I who are the designated reinforcements for the White House.

Naturally, if I were President I'd rather have the Marines at my back than the Secret Service some of whom these days are of questionable loyalty and commitment.

Interesting, doing that doesn't violate Posse Comitatus? I thought that would only be in an emergency.

Nope. The Marines detached as security to the White House are exempted from the restrictions placed on other units.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Tricks Tricks:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trump-looking-at-eclipse-glasses-becomes-instant-meme-1031302

"Trump Looking at Eclipse Without Glasses Becomes Instant Meme"

COME ON MAN!

He's already dumb as a bag of hammers, being blind won't make much of a difference.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:42 pm

"Eclipse safety glasses are for women and beta cucks, and solar radiation is a myth cooked up by coal-hating losers"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Funny. He looked into the sky to see another orange flaming ball of gas. Did it damage anything? Don't know, but when misfortune strikes these nazi bitches I chuckle at Karma's drive by. .

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Like, the easiest way to not look like a moron. Don't. Look. At. Sun. And he does it. He's gotta be trolling at this point.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Meh!

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 56.57 KiB | Viewed 152 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 pm

BRAH BRAH:
martin14 martin14:
I'm sure no one loved Bannon in the White House,
but if Trump can't deliver on what he promised, and starts...........................

becoming a Republican,

As for the Republican establishment getting their hands on Trump turning him into a Republican it's hard to say but the things he promised to deliever on his infrastructure bill, building the wall etc will probably never happen because as Milo predicted both political establishments, Lamestream Fake News Media worked together to stop him because he's a threat to their hold on power.

And as soon as Bannon is out the door, Trump announces more troops for Afghanistan.

Great. :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:32 am

martin14 martin14:
BRAH BRAH:
martin14 martin14:
I'm sure no one loved Bannon in the White House,
but if Trump can't deliver on what he promised, and starts...........................

becoming a Republican,

As for the Republican establishment getting their hands on Trump turning him into a Republican it's hard to say but the things he promised to deliever on his infrastructure bill, building the wall etc will probably never happen because as Milo predicted both political establishments, Lamestream Fake News Media worked together to stop him because he's a threat to their hold on power.

And as soon as Bannon is out the door, Trump announces more troops for Afghanistan.

I always wondered if it was Bannon feeding him the bad ideas, or keeping the worst ideas from becoming reality.

Now we know.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 am

BRAH BRAH:
Meh!

[laughat]

That picture has been proven to be fake....time and time again.

That's why you should check your sources for accuracy so you don't look like a fool posting a fake picture as an attempted diversion.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:52 am

Coach85 Coach85:
BRAH BRAH:
Meh!

[laughat]

That picture has been proven to be fake....time and time again.

That's why you should check your sources for accuracy so you don't look like a fool posting a fake picture as an attempted diversion.

It'd be nice if you called out the picture of Trump "staring" at the sun as a fake, too.

When you see the scene on video he glances up at the sun and then gets out his eclipse glasses to look at it.

Which is the same thing millions of other people did yesterday and with no harm done.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:59 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
martin14 martin14:

I always wondered if it was Bannon feeding him the bad ideas, or keeping the worst ideas from becoming reality.

Now we know.

So sending more Americans to die in Afghanistan, after 16 years, is a good idea ?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 am

martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
martin14 martin14:

Now we know.

So sending more Americans to die in Afghanistan, after 16 years, is a good idea ?

No, it's the exact opposite. Trump even campaigned on not dragging the US into war, and that announcement delivers the exact opposite of his campaign promise. Same as several Presidents before him though, promise an end to wars, deliver the opposite.

So Bannon may have been keeping the really bad ideas from seeing the light of day. Without Bannon, Trump might not have buffers on the bad ideas that pop into his head.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 am

He also campaigned to "drain the swamp" when in fact all hes done is deepen it and fill it with new kinds of disgusting creatures. He also claimed he had an amazing healthcare strategy and was going to throw Hillary in jail. You can't wipe your ass with the nonsense that came out of his mouth five minutes ago, let alone during last years election campaign.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:08 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
No, it's the exact opposite. Trump even campaigned on not dragging the US into war, and that announcement delivers the exact opposite of his campaign promise. Same as several Presidents before him though, promise an end to wars, deliver the opposite.

So Bannon may have been keeping the really bad ideas from seeing the light of day. Without Bannon, Trump might not have buffers on the bad ideas that pop into his head.

Who is happy about more troops in Afghanistan ?

Lindsay Graham (R) agrees,
Tim Kaine (D), real pyscho leftie, agrees,
John McCain, with cancer eating his brain, agrees,
lil Marco agrees,

That should be enough to convince Trump the wrong decision was made.
I highly doubt the Afghan idea 'popped' into his head;
much much more likely it was placed by the Obama 2.0 crowd.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:12 am

martin14 martin14:
That should be enough to convince Trump the wrong decision was made.
That should be enough to convince everybody that the Presidency is nothing more than a puppet.

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
You can't wipe your ass with the nonsense that came out of his mouth five minutes ago, let alone during last years election campaign.
Like hockey, all of the teams play for the same league.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14507 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 185  186  187  188  189  190  191 ... 968  Next