CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12521
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 am
 


Jabberwalker wrote:
He made a fortune in the Yukon digging gold out of the miner's pockets in the brothel.



Must be where that famous Trump “respect for women “ comes from.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33280
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
the proper emigration paperwork?



proper paperwork.

in 1890.


Just how stupid are you, really..


Flee means walking away. :lol: :lol:

That's how stupid you are.


Offline
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 927
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Jabberwalker wrote:
He made a fortune in the Yukon digging gold out of the miner's pockets in the brothel.
Must be where that famous Trump “respect for women “ comes from.
Blame Canada!


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60879
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:06 am
 


herbie wrote:


They are shithole countries. Their two greatest problems are 1) they are not ruled by Great Britain and 2) they are populated by shithole people.

As always, Canada is welcome to take all of the immigrants that the USA doesn't want.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12521
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
herbie wrote:


They are shithole countries. Their two greatest problems are 1) they are not ruled by Great Britain and 2) they are populated by shithole people.


USA is 2 for 2 above so must be shithole country too then?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7847
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:19 am
 


Thanos wrote:
The best part was him invoking Norway, like there's a massive herd of Norwegians looking to emigrate to the US for some of that precious, precious "freedom" that the Yanks keep spouting on about. Norway is superior to the US in every significant social marker that matters. Government health care, free university, low crime rate, successful primary education system, general overall personal happiness, low government & business corruption, tax system where the burden isn't dropped entirely on the poor and middle class while the rich skate away without contributing a dime, and probably about a dozen other examples. Seriously, who in their right mind would want to give any of that up to go live in the modern cut-throat pitiless dystopia that the United States has turned itself into? :|

BUT...BUT...BUT...NO GUNS...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12521
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am
 


martin14 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:
the proper emigration paperwork?



proper paperwork.

in 1890.


Just how stupid are you, really..


Flee means walking away. :lol: :lol:

That's how stupid you are.



Yeah you fucking idiot they had paper in 1890 you collosal dumbfuck. It wasn’t just the draft he was also in shit for exiting the country without permit. How do you think they knoew thhat if there was no paper.

Flee can be used to mean to leave an undesired situation . Is English even your first language?

Nothing is more hilarious than watching you, the most ignorant person in this forum, try to call other people stupid all the while showing how completely stupid he is in addition to being a miserable asshole. Grade A Troll you ate


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33280
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:

Yeah you fucking idiot they had paper in 1890 you collosal dumbfuck. It wasn’t just the draft he was also in shit for exiting the country without permit. How do you think they knoew thhat if there was no paper.

Flee can be used to mean to leave an undesired situation . Is English even your first language?

Nothing is more hilarious than watching you, the most ignorant person in this forum, try to call other people stupid all the while showing how completely stupid he is in addition to being a miserable asshole. Grade A Troll you ate



ROTFL

Do your fingers shake with hate when you type that badly
with the most incompetent grammar around here ?

ROTFL


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10085
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:46 am
 


martin14 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

Yeah you fucking idiot they had paper in 1890 you collosal dumbfuck. It wasn’t just the draft he was also in shit for exiting the country without permit. How do you think they knoew thhat if there was no paper.

Flee can be used to mean to leave an undesired situation . Is English even your first language?

Nothing is more hilarious than watching you, the most ignorant person in this forum, try to call other people stupid all the while showing how completely stupid he is in addition to being a miserable asshole. Grade A Troll you ate



ROTFL

Do your fingers shake with hate when you type that badly
with the most incompetent grammar around here ?

ROTFL


Only eat grade A trolls. :mrgreen:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26062
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 pm
 


Hates Haitians, loves their looted money:

http://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/haitian ... ump-tower/

Quote:
President Donald Trump insulted Haiti during an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers, but he once signed off on a shady real estate deal with the nation’s ousted dictator.

More than a fifth of Trump’s condominiums in the U.S. have been purchased since the 1980s in secretive cash transactions that fit a Treasury Department definition of suspicious transactions, reported Buzzfeed News.

Records show more than 1,300 Trump condos were purchased through shell companies, which allow buyers to shield their finances and identities, and without a mortgage, which protects buyers from lender inquiries.

Those two characteristics raise alarms about possible money laundering, according to statements issued in recent months by the Department of Treasury, which has investigated transactions just like those all over the country.

The agency may even require real estate professionals to adopt new programs to keep illegally obtained funds from being plowed into luxury housing to conceal the money’s origins.

Trump companies reportedly sold $35 million in real estate last year alone — mostly to secretive shell companies that open the president up to possible influence peddling.

According to the Buzzfeed News report, the Haitian government complained in the 1980s that former dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier laundered money stolen from the Caribbean nation’s treasury by purchasing an apartment in Trump Tower.

Duvalier, nicknamed “Baby Doc,” was overthrown in 1986, but three years earlier used a Panamanian shell company called Lasa Trade and Finance to buy apartment 54-K in Trump’s Manhattan tower for $446,875 cash.

Trump, the future U.S. president, signed the deed of sale.

Federal prosecutors charged a Russian native in 1984 with laundering the proceeds from a gasoline bootlegging operation through five Trump Tower condos purchased for $4.9 million.

David Bogatin pleaded guilty in 1987 and served eight years in federal prison.

Trump Taj Mahal casino was charged under anti-money laundering regulations 106 times in 1990 and 1991 by failing to identify gamblers who bought or cashed out more than $10,000 in chips.

Those reports are required to help authorities identify gamblers who may be laundering money, and Trump’s casino paid a $477,000 fine to the Treasury Department in 1998 without admitting wrongdoing.


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 12521
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

Yeah you fucking idiot they had paper in 1890 you collosal dumbfuck. It wasn’t just the draft he was also in shit for exiting the country without permit. How do you think they knoew thhat if there was no paper.

Flee can be used to mean to leave an undesired situation . Is English even your first language?

Nothing is more hilarious than watching you, the most ignorant person in this forum, try to call other people stupid all the while showing how completely stupid he is in addition to being a miserable asshole. Grade A Troll you ate



ROTFL

Do your fingers shake with hate when you type that badly
with the most incompetent grammar around here ?

ROTFL



You’re not worth the effort of correcting typos on an iPhone. You get what you get.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33280
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm
 


Most phones have a spell checker, but I guess you're too stupid for that, too. ROTFL

Stay mad, bitch.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60879
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
nonsense, as usual.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20991
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
herbie wrote:


They are shithole countries. Their two greatest problems are 1) they are not ruled by Great Britain and 2) they are populated by shithole people.

As always, Canada is welcome to take all of the immigrants that the USA doesn't want.


The US occupied it for some 20 years, and has "intervened" a number of other times.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1013
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:25 pm
 


The UK embassy move sounds reasonable:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 50d9c428e9

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comm ... 38566.html


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7252 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 277  278  279  280  281  282  283 ... 484  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.